Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

The One That Got Away (Open To All)

Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

The One That Got Away (Open To All) Empty The One That Got Away (Open To All)

Post by Rozzers Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:14 pm

This part of the graveyard was entirely empty. There wasn't a single noise piercing the air or a single shape moving through the night, it was as if the entire area had been abandoned.

Alexa walked silently through the blanket of dead leaves covering the ground and coating the stones of angels and such around her. It wasn't describable in words, but it was prominent none the less. She didn't notice any of the grave stones as she walked past them. Her destination was Her brothers grave.

She stood in Front Of the Thorpe Family's mausoleum. In front of her were the Iron gates with the Thorpe crest on it. Alexa got her wand out and pointed it at the crest and muttered the password. The gates moved and she walked Passed them. Alexa felt the privacy wards and others as she got past the gates. She left the gates open as her brothers grave was by the gate anyway.

"I'm sorry it's been so long since I have visited you Edward. I have a job as Transfiguration Professor at Durmstrange and its amazing." Alexa wishpered as she kneelt down and started to but the flowers she got into the stand which was on the head stone of her dear brother.

The One That Got Away (Open To All) 300px-40

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:43 am