Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I'll Make a Man Out of You(Quillie Pie)

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I'll Make a Man Out of You(Quillie Pie) Empty I'll Make a Man Out of You(Quillie Pie)

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:45 am

At Masquarade

Aquila eventually had wandered his way into the corner of the large ball room slouching and violently attacking the tie the he was wearing. He was tired of being dressed up.

"Stupid Monkey suit," he grumbled leaning against the wall. "Stupid party."

He sighed and fiddled with his mask for a moment. At least that still amused him to an extent. Maybe the party would be so bad if he could just find something to do.

Or get out of this suit.

"Who ever invented suits should be dragged out on the street and killed."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

I'll Make a Man Out of You(Quillie Pie) Empty Re: I'll Make a Man Out of You(Quillie Pie)

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:02 am

Pieter cleared his throat, finishing off his third punch of the evening. His voice had left him the week before due to a virus, but, now that he was feeling super again, his voice still gave out into it's rough gravel tones.

A boy in a rather flattering vest seemed to be strangling himself with a tie, so the Russian decided to go help. Placing his cup down, he strided over with a smile.

"Having tr-trouble?" he asked, a laugh escaped his lips, "Do you want some help?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I'll Make a Man Out of You(Quillie Pie) Empty Re: I'll Make a Man Out of You(Quillie Pie)

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:19 am

"Unless you know a way to get me out of this stupid thing, I don't know how much help you can," he grinned at the person who had approached him.

He paused and tilted his head. He thought he recoginize, the face, the voice... it sounded almost sort of like, but not like...

"Or you could find the inventor of suits and murder him for me, that would work too."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:45 am

Pieter blinked in surprised at the voice. Quilly? How funny. He decided not to say his name- to keep the secret of the masquerade. And Quill would know it was him, anyway.

"LEt me just take it off," he reached for the boy's neck, slowly undoing the knot. "There. All better,"

He ran a finger through his hair, chuckling. "I'm afraid I can't find the creator. Sorry,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:02 am

Quil smiled to himself as the boy spoke again. He was sure that it was Pieter now. If he was wrong well... but he was sure he wasn't.

"Freeedoom," he called with a laugh as the boy undid his tie for him, giving a impish grin. "I thought I was going to have to die in that tie. I think that make you my hero." He flashed another grin before laughing.

"Does that mean you'd be willing to murder someone for me if you could find them?" He raised his eyebrow although the affect was probably ruined because half his face was covered.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:08 pm

Pieter gave a half smile before clearing his throat again. The mask covered his cheeks, which were a slight pink now, but the happiness over the statement was still visible.

"I'm the only hero that would murder for you," he joked, "Though, last time I got into a fight, I had my ass handed to me, so I'm probably not that good a killer,"

He gently took Quil's hand in his for a second, more as a hello than a sign of affection.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:43 am

"Got your ass handed to you, eh?" he grinned teasingly, before smiling and shrugging, "I guess I'd still put my faith in you anyways. Besides where else am I going to find a knight in shinning armor?"

Quil smiled a bit as his hand was took, squeezed it for the the brief moment the contact was held, and still kept the smile on his face when it was broken.

"So, how are we enjoying the party then? Lots of wild and crazy events? Or a bit of a snooze?"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:59 am

Pieter leaned against the wall, grinning. "Am I your knight now?" he quipped, hiding the fact he was really unsure about the fact.

"You know me: Drunken orgies and such. All the time," he joked, "Every party is the best with me,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:39 pm

"But of course," he said with a grin, replying to the quip easily while ignoring, or perhaps blending, the part of his head that seemed to be saying it with complete seriousness. "Who else would save me from monster ties, and evil... something." He laughed a bit as he fumbled for an end to his half joke.

Quil shook his head and laughed, "Obviously, I have not been paying attention to this here party, because I'm pretty sure I've missed this drunken orgies and such."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:20 pm

"I'll get some armor then," Pieter smiled, taking Aquila's hand once more. He held on longer this time, more affectionately.

"Nah, it wasn't that god of a time," he said, "I like talking to you better,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:39 am

Quil smiled and bumped the boy's shoulder - or well more like his arm since he was a tadbit (read quite a bit) shorter than him - and smiled, "Good. Cause you know those evil somethings are quite dangerous. Wouldn't want you to get hurt on my account. Protection is key."

"Of course you like talking to me better," he smiled impishly, "Everyone likes talking to me better - talking to me is a great honour - I had people fighting over me before you arrived," he nodded his head as if this was the absolute truth. "You should feel very honoured you're the one who got in this very covetted spot."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:57 am

Pieter wrapped an arm around the boy's shoulder jokingly, leading them forward. He needed another drink; his throat was burning. Well, good thing I'm protective then. Wouldn't want someone little like you getting hurt!"

Giving a little bow, he let out a snort. "Oh, I'm so honored. You make me sound like a pet: sitting next to you. Are you going to scratch my ears?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:05 am

Quil made a mock ofended sound and stood on his time toes, attempting to get some more height.

"Hey! I'm not that little!" he smiled as he began to jump. "And I prefer the term 'height-challenged.'"

He smirked at the boy.

"Only if you want me too."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:20 am

Pieter stooped down, making himself Aquila's height. "No, you are little! I used to think I was short, since I'm the shortest boy in my family." He scratched his nose to think, "Iva's really small though, I guess. I think that's because she was born early or something. Probably takes after my mom too. She was short."

Pieter reached for another glass, trying to clear his throat. "Only if I get to wear a collar, buddy,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:30 am

Quil stuck his tongue out before making an elaborate show of pouting, "Well now you're just rubbing you're height in my face, with all this false, 'I use to think I was short stories.'" He bumped his shoulder again, this time actually hitting his mark as the boy had stooped to make them even.

Impulsively he stole Pieters glass, taking a sip before putting it back in the older boy's hand.

"That could be arranged - we'll even get you one of those ones with the spikes."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:42 pm