Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Slow Dance With A Stranger - Zach

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Slow Dance With A Stranger - Zach Empty Slow Dance With A Stranger - Zach

Post by Karmzy Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Karma was back on the edge of the dance floor. Her dance with 'Zues' had been fun, but she was looking for someone a little more... dangerous.

She was Karma Black. She could handle anything.

Thus, she searched the crowd on the dancefloor for a new dance partner, and hoped he was attractive.
    Zach Asher
    Zach Asher
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Slow Dance With A Stranger - Zach Empty Re: Slow Dance With A Stranger - Zach

Post by Zach Asher Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Zach had just walked into the ball. Technically he wasn't supposed to be here, but he pulled a few strings and had been invited. He looked around hoping for someone to dance with.

He saw a girl standing on her own on the edge of the dance floor and decided to go up to her. He wasn't sure on her age, but he didn't really care, it was only for a night. "And why isn't a beautiful girl like you dancing with someone yet?" he asked with a grin.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:09 pm

Enter the victim.

Karma looked up at the man before her, her eyes curious. "Who? Me?" she asked shyly. "I'm a most dreadful dancer." She admitted softly, the lie coming easily. He smelled... odd.

"Then again, if I had the right lead, perhaps I could dance..." She let it hang in the air, her eyes glancing up at his then away to the dance floor.
    Zach Asher
    Zach Asher
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Asher Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:26 pm

"Yeah, you..." he replied grinning, but his gut feeling was telling him that there was something wrong with this girl, and his gut feeling was usually right. He gave the girl another glance, looking her up and down, not liking the fact he couldn't see her behind the mask.

"Well, my dear, it is a good job that I am an amazing dancer" he chuckled, holding his hand out so that he could lead her to the dance floor.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:36 pm

Karma grinned up at him, taking his hand and letting him lead her to the dancefloor. "I cannot be blaimed for any damage done to you, then." She teased, looking down at her feet as if she really was a bad dancer. She bit her lip, concentrating on her toes.

He smelled........... off ish. Dangerous.

Karma did so love danger.
    Zach Asher
    Zach Asher
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Zach Asher Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:23 pm

Zach took her right into the centre of the floor, crowded by many other couples, who seemed to be enjoying the night just as much as her. "I bet that you are better than you think" he claimed with an immature grin growing on her face.

There was something strange about her, but he couldn't put his finger on it. Knowing his luck the girl could be a vampire, or something like that.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:31 pm

Karma glanced up at him through her lashes, a blush flashing across her face. "I'm very bad at this..." She murmured shyly.

She stumbled into him, brushing herself against him before backing up hastily. "Oh! I'm sorry!" She blushed redder, loving the control she had over the amount of blood in her system. "I..." She looked back at the ground. "Perhaps this wasn't the best idea..."

She looked around, noticing that everyone else seemed to be having a great time. Her eyes returned to her dance partner. "I..." She fell silent, and her gaze went to the floor again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:55 am