Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Famous Last Words (Open)

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Famous Last Words (Open)  Empty Famous Last Words (Open)

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:27 pm

Ninette walked about the streets, her purse slung casually over one arm, and her gaze impassive.

Shopping usually made here feel better - but today it was just... blah

She just felt blah. There were a lot of pent up emotions that she didn't want to let out properly.

There was only one way she wanted to let it out and at the moment, she didn't have a source.

But as luck would have it, a few seconds later one walked right into her - literally.

"Watch where you're going," she sneered. "You know God gave you a brain for a reason - or maybe he forgot to give you one? Is that it?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Famous Last Words (Open)  Empty Re: Famous Last Words (Open)

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:35 pm

France was nice. It gave her a chance to forget everything that haunted her about Britain. Of course, he still wouldn't leave her alone, and Savannah was beginning to think that Kirsten was trying to drive her mad. When I see that girl again, she is going to die.

Well, that's one dark thought.

Hissing, Savannah walked faster, trying in vain to get away from her own thoughts. Crashing into a blonde, she glared up at her, frustration and being in all around terrible mood fueling her words, "Well aren't you a princess. I think someone here needs to get off her high horse because they're being a bitch."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:36 am

"Someone needs to get over herself, and deal with the truth," Ninette sneered looking the girl over. A child really. She supposed that should make some people more sympathetic.

It merely made Ninette enjoy what she was about to do alot better.

"What are you, six anyways? I bet your mommy is looking for you. Why don't you run off and tell her that the mean girl on the playground was calling you names again."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:06 am

"Yeah," Savannah said, nodding calmly before glaring up at the blonde, "You really do, Blondie."

Merlin, she wished she was six again. Life had been a thousand times better when all she'd cared about was having fun. Crossing her arms, she snorted, "Nah, I'd rather not. Pissing you off sounds like much more fun, Frenchie."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:19 am

Ninette snorted and shook her head, "Cute, just turning my own insult back on me. Real creative Junior."

"Oh but you see, there is something wrong with you're plan there," Nin said slowly, flipping her hair and narrowing her eyes at the girl. "I'd actually have to care about you for you to piss me off. As it stands I couldn't care less what you think or do."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:27 am

"Well, I'm obviously much more creative than you, because I definetly wouldn't have made that mistake," Rolling her eyes at the blonde, she shook her head solemnly. People these days.

"If you don't care about what I say," Savannah began slowly, tiliting her head slightly as she glared up at the taller girl, "Then why are you still here?"
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:54 am

She rolled her eyes, and looked around the street.

"Boredum is a wonderful friend," she said slowly. "It make you do things that are you'd usually not otherwise care about... like you."

She cut her a side long glass.

"So Junior, what to people call you where you're from?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:49 am

Nodding slowly, Savannah had to admit that the girl was right. Heck, if she hadn't been bored that one day, she wouldn't have JJ as a best friend.

Smirking slightly, she said, "I'm usually called Savannah. What about you?"
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:19 pm

Ninette smirked slightly, seeing that the younger girl was taking her 'wisdom' to heart. She decided to be nice - for the moment - and not rub it in beyond her smirk.

"Savannah?" Ninette drawled slowly, feeling the word out with her tonge. "How... English."

"Ninette," she said shortly, "A few people are allowed to shorten that to Nine, but for you, if I hear anything other than Ninette pass your lips it will be a sad day - for you and you're family."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:18 am

So she says one nice thing to you and you instantly trust her? How childish.

Bristling ever so slightly at that sound ringing in her ears, Savannah glanced up at the blonde warily. "You can blame my parents for that."

When had the word parents become so foreign to her? It wasn't like she didn't talk about them. But always seperatly, and always her father in the past tense. Sighing quietly, she smirked up at the blonde, Ninette, "Deal. As long as you don't call me anything other than Savannah." Pausing for a moment, she shrugged, "Or Savvy. Anything else is strictly off limits."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:44 am

"I believe I shall - I have to blame someone now don't I?"

She glanced at a window near by and began to tilt her head as she appraised her appearance.

"Deal. Nicknames are so highly over rated anyways, [i]Savannah[i]."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:35 am

"Of course." Savannah said, with a slight edge to her voice, "When in doubt, always blame your parents. Everything bad goes back to them."

She wasn't - though she was saying the words, it didn't feel like they were really coming out, almost like she was watching a stranger. But she didn't believe it. You can't blame them for everything. If she walked up to a Muggle and cursed them, it wouldn't be anyone elses fault, it would only be hers.

Ignoring the swirling of emotions inside, she bit her tongue, following Ninette's gaze to their reflection. She didn't look terrible, but compared to the girl she was standing beside, she was nothing special.

"You just can't go around letting anyone nickname you. The person has to be special."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Ninette tilted her head, noticing the edge to the girls voice, "Now, now, some parent try their best. I just gotta blame someone. I got you or I got you're parents - if you'd rather I blame you, by all means I will."

"I shall call you Ninny if I wish. You shall always be my Ninny." Ninette felt a twist in her chest and she grimanced more noticably.

"Oh yes, Very Special," she sneered. "And who counts as special for you Junior?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:29 pm

"That's not what I meant," Savannah said softly, running a hand through her dark hair before pushing it back over her shoulder, "I just..." Sighing, she shook her head, "Never mind. I'm just rambling."

"Who counts as special to me?" Savannah repeated, shrugging slightly, "Rosie does. And so does JJ. My Mum does whenever she's around, which isn't often, and my Dad does, I guess."

Biting her lip at the mention of her father, she involuntarily winced. It was almost a year, and it still hurt to talk about him. Was that normal? Shrugging, she glanced up at Ninette, "What about you?"

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Ninette raised her eyebrows, "That's a lot of special people." The way she said the words made it not sound like a completment.

After all she didn't think it would be a complement.

As the question was reversed to her, one face popped into her head. A face of a little boy, who was never going to age. She felt the twice in her stomach and she had to clench her jaw to keep anything remotely close to sadness off her face.

My Ninny

"Having someone special just invites people to hurt you," she spat after a moment looking off across the street.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:20 pm

"Not really," Savannah said, shaking her head slightly, "My parents, one friend, and my mentor. That's not much at all."

You know, I think you're forgetting someone rather important.

Attempting to swallow hard, but finding her mouth suddenly dry, she rubbed her wrists, eyes suddenly drawn to her feet.

"Because people always leave you," She said softly, flicking her eyes back up at Ninette, "They leave you and then you don't know how you can survive without them and then you alienate yourself from everyone else because you don't want to go through that again."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:31 pm

Ninette gave the girl her cold blank gaze for a long moment. So she wasn't completely useless. She knew somethings.

"Ding, ding, ding," Ninette said bitterly. "We have a winner - looks like Junior here has some sense after all."

"Speical people don't get you anywhere."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:59 am

She's right you know. By knowing people, you're putting them in danger of catching your terrible luck.

Biting her lip, she rubbed her arms. Why was she listening to that voice? It was a lie. She knew that, so why couldn't she stop thinking about it?

"It only hurts yourself in the end." Savannah said slowly. "Because as hard as you try, you can't stop from caring, and that's what hurts more in the end. You tried." Clenching her fists, she gritted her teeth, a wave of anger overtaking her, "You tried as hard as you could and still, still he dies and you can only blame yourself."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:23 am

She raised her eyebrow but refrianed from commenting.

"And they tell you to get over it," she sneered. "Its in the past move on, but they don't know - what to they care? They didn't just lose.... everything."

She scuffed at the ground as she spoke.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:39 am

Nodding at Ninette's words, she continued, her blue eyes glassy, "And the worst thing is when they feel bad for you. Your pity isn't going to change anything." Growling, Savannah's eyes darted around, "Nothing at all. It won't bring him back, so what's the point?"

Now now, Savannah, calm down.

"I won't." Savannah whispered harshly, not realizing that she was speaking aloud, "I will not calm down."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:13 pm

"Course their pity won't help - Pity if for the weak," she sneered. "Pity is worse than have 'special'. Pity is just a form of mocking, they may not know it, bu it is."

She raised her eyebrow at the girl.

"You alright there Junior?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:49 pm

"And they'll pretend to care about you." Savannah added, frowning, "But they really don't. They're just waiting - waiting for that moment that you let your guard down and then - and only then - will they attack and leave you for dead."

Her brow creasing, she looked up at her, confused. Had she - had she actually spoken out loud? "Wha - Of course I'm fine." Crossing her arms, her confused expression became one of defiance. "Why wouldn't I be?"
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:48 pm

"Good, cause I'm not taking care of no blubbering fool. Sorry - I don't give to charity.":

She frowned and looked out across from her.

"Every man's an island - its better that way."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:05 pm

"And trust me, I wouldn't let you treat me like a charity case." Savannah said, her arms still crossed.

"And all bridges connected the islands should be burned."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Ninette nodded, "Well at least then we can agree on something."

She snorted, and ran a hand through her hair.

"They shouldn't have been built in the first place."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:27 pm