Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Welcome to My Mind

Welcome to My Mind Empty Welcome to My Mind

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:23 pm

Dear Journal... face it I can't call ya a Diary can't I?

Well today was the day i finally got accepted to Durmstrangs. I was sorted into Uchitel actually.

I haven't made any friends yet but who am i kidding i'm practically scared of anyone i don't know.

What's wrong with me?

Oh well Never mind that...

Oh Look at the time I should go now... See ya later Journal

Yours truly,
    Rose Ann Lucinda

Last edited by Rose Ann Lucinda on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:58 am; edited 3 times in total

Welcome to My Mind Empty Re: Welcome to My Mind

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:15 am

Dear Journal of mine,

-sigh-
    Well that's the closest i could get to explain an action but oh well

Thing have been pretty rough. I haven't met anyone new. I haven't even met my house mates... Maybe i should just stay in the background...

What do you think?

Maybe i'm just being paranoid. I really should just get out of my shell.

Oh well... gotta go... not that i have anywhere to be anyway.

Yours truly,

Rose Ann Lucinda

Last edited by Rose Ann Lucinda on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Dear Journal,

I finally met someone. Her name is Amelia, she works at the ministry.
    She seemed very nice too. I hope i'll get to meet more people
    but oh well
    I don't got anything interesting to say for now
    so bye!

Yours truly,
    Rose Ann Lucinda

Post by Guest Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:49 am

Dear Journal,

AHA!

I finally found you! I got a lot to tell you...

Lena adopted me! Well Patricia did but she's the one who made Patricia adopt me! I finally moved in with them. Oh and sorry for packing you away at the bottom of the box and never writing in you.

I SWEAR I WANTED TO WRITE BUT THINGS GOT OUT OF HAND LIKE THE TIME...

I tried killing myself at school... Jumped off a cliff... I know I know that sounded reckless but i'm glad someone saved me... His name is Kieran...

Geez why do i imagine that if you're a real person or something like that sorting hat that Hogwarts have you'd be raising your eyebrows at me?

He's nice and all but that's all there is to it besides I haven't seen him after that.

I met someone named Caleb at the maze at Azorat too... He's cute and nice... He's from Hogwarts!

OH! OH! AND IT TURNS OUT I HAVE A BROTHER!

YES A BIOLOGICAL BROTHER! Okay well Half brother but oh well. I still have family... I wonder if that bastard of a father I had has other kids besides me and Simone that I didn't know off. I should make a note to research that.

What else to say... Hrm I guess I could talk about school.

Classes are a bit... dark but that's okay I've read about it... and there I go imagining the eyebrow raised look again. Maybe I could magic you to be like that sorting hat... But maybe a more simpler spell. Oh wait where was I? Yes classes.

My classmates are a bit... assorted. Faye's sick... I hope she gets well... Aquila is still being the hyperactive kid he is.. sometimes i wonder what'd it be like if he was a 5 year old or something... Sahara is shy and so is Mystical... Arthur is cute and yeah i'm not gonna list all of them cause that'd be a long long time to write.

I met this girl at the riverside too. Ksenia the slushatel prefect. She's nice and all but she does get a tad... angry? She offered me chocolate too. Best.I. Ever.Had. Oh and I also met her so called 'bodyguard' Treshawn. He's nice too but Ksenia finds him annoying I wonder why...

Sooo I guess that's all BYE!

YOURS TRULY,
    ROSE ANN LUCINDA

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:02 am