Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Ice Ice (Closed)

Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Ice Ice (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ice Ice (Closed)

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:56 pm

Tre let her go, reaching after her, but not physically touching her.

"I would never make you choose." he said softly, his eyes on the ground. "As long as you're happy, you can be with whoever you want. I'll even try to be happy." He smiled adoringly at the ground, still not moving.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Iva tosses her head over her shoulder, gazing back at him with a judging eye. She huffed and turned on her heel, angry now. "You are so pathetic! God, you just sit their with your sad eyes!"

She grabbed the heart, ready to pull it off. "It really pisses me off when people are so passive! God, just tell me what you mean!"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Tre looked up at her, a small smile tugging at his lips. "What do you mean? I don't want to confuse you." He cocked his head to the side.

"You think I'm too nice?" He asked, eying her hand on his necklace. "Don't!" he growled, across the room in a flash, her hand, and the heart encased in his own hand. "I just made that!"

He looked at her, his eyes confused. "Tell me how you want me to be then." He said, his voice passive once more, though there might have been a small twinkle in his golden eyes. "I'll do anything..."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Iva tugged on the necklace, flinching a the ice dug into her skin. "This?" she purred, "I thought you destroyed them all the time?" She pulled it down, the ice shattering. "It shouldn't be so horrible to you,"

She growled, backing away from him. "Be... be... manly! Demanding!" she paused before delivering the final blow, "Why would I ever marry a wimp like you?"

She let the silence fall, biting her lip in regret. She really didn't mean it...
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:44 pm

Tre's eyes narrowed in anger. Pure, unadulterated fury.

That was the first thing he'd ever used his power to make for anyone other than himself.

He looked down at the shattered ice at their feet, his anger building. He was never good enough for her, was he?

"Demanding?" he growled, finally raising his head and skewering her with his gaze. "You wouldn't like me like that."

The knife in his heart twisted brutally, and he snarled at her. Grabbing her around the waist, he easily lifted her and placed her on the counter, placing himself between her legs and pinning down her hands.

He brought them nose to nose, breathing hard. "Am I scaring you yet, Rusalita?" Her nicename rumbled in his throat, sounding more like a purr than anything else.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Iva gasped at his hands, reaching out to push him away with the necklace still in her hands. Then her hands were pinned and the heart slid across the counter, still in one piece.

Scared? She was terrified and it showed in her eyes. Part of her was afraid he was going to strike her. She gave a shaky laugh at this thought, then pressed her face into his shoulder, affectionately. It was an apology. TO make him happy again. That's what he wanted, right?

She'd make it up to Dame some how. As long as he understood...
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:39 am

Tre leaned into her motions, calming down now that he was touching her. He nuzzled his nose into the crook of her neck, whining in the back of his throat. God, he wanted her. Why wasn't she always this agreeable? If all he had to do was get a bit angry...

He let go of her suddenly, his eyes filling with horror and hurt at what he'd just done. "I'm... I'm..." He turned his back on her, mad at himself for losing control. He snatched the ice heart off the counter where it'd skittered and moved toward the exit. "Leaving."

He had to get away from her before he did something they'd regret.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:14 am

Iva gasped at his touch, the neck touches doing their usually damage. He let him pull away, her body shaking with both fear and want. It was best that he went. They were both hurt now and she didn't want to deal with this anymore.

"Wait..." she pointed to the heart, "Give it. It's mine, isn't it?"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:23 am

Tre stopped, not looking at her. "Are you going to break it again?" He asked softly, his voice husky once more. "Because I won't give it back if you're just gonna..."

He paused. It was her's, after all.

He sighed, giving in, which he always did for her.

He stood back in front of her, his hand gentle as he held the heart to her collarbone, the other one resting next to her hip on the counter. He leaned forward, furrowing his eyebrows in concentration. "Don't move." he murmured softly into the skin of her neck. He closed his eyes, letting the water extend and intertwine once more until it fused together at the back of her neck.

Leaning forward more, he blew onto the water, causing it to solidify. His breath unintentionally brushed her neck, and he stayed there for a moment, just wallowing in her proximity.

He'd move... he'd move in a moment...
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:38 am

Iva shivered at the touch of the ice. It cooled her in the heat of day, yet somehow... heated her up again.

"Tre... don't," she whispered, her hand on his waist. A whimper built in her throat, barely contained because of his breath, "Damian would kill you..."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:02 am

Tre groaned low in his throat, trying to fight getting closer to her. "I..." He shivered at her touch on his waist.

"He couldn't kill me..." he murmured, whining. "He wouldn't know..." His lips brushed against her skin with every word, groaning again. He sighed, and with extreme willpower, moved away from her neck, backing up so that they were face to face again.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Iva curled her hands into his shirt, a groan leaving her lips. Goosebumps rose on her neck to matching her shaking herself.

"But, I would know, Tre," she whispered, "He's been hurt so much... I can't stand to see him in pain again,"

A hand found the side of his face, even though she wished to strike him, "Don't be angry, please."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:38 am

he smiled sadly at her, his eyes adoring. "Be mad at you? For caring about someone? Nonesense." He kissed her sweetly on the nose. "I'm going, Rusalita." He touched the iced heart around her neck. "But don't count me out of the race for your heart."

He grinned fondly, and turned his back on her, walking out of the kitchen with a sigh and a smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:35 am