Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

walking the walk, talking the talk [TWINNIE]

Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

walking the walk, talking the talk [TWINNIE] - Page 2 Empty Re: walking the walk, talking the talk [TWINNIE]

Post by Tessa Grey Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:10 pm

Tessa blinked. " Going to New York City."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

walking the walk, talking the talk [TWINNIE] - Page 2 Empty Re: walking the walk, talking the talk [TWINNIE]

Post by Rora Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:57 am

Lena's eyes widened. "Oooh... New York!" she beamed, "that sounds lovely! I'm taking it that you're going with Afonka, I presume?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:57 am

Tessa blinked. " Yes I am taking Afonka. My aunt and uncle invited me to spend the summer break."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:07 am

"That's sweet!" grinned the blonde, flipping her hair just for the heck of it. "So. Where are you going, huh? I mean, in New York?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:08 pm

Tessa smiled. " My aunt and uncle live in New York City. There are so many sights that I am going to try and take Afonka. Maybe try to see a Broadway play."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:53 pm

Lena's eyes widened even more in excitement. "Wow! You're actually going to Broadway! I wish I could go," she sighed, "my summer's been interesting, so far."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:44 pm

Tessa smiled. " I think that he wanted to go see phantom of the opera. But there are so many shows to choose from." She wished Lena could go with them. " Well tell about you plans?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:10 am

Lena's mouth formed into a gasp. "You should totally watch it! It's an excellent musical!" she whispered, trying to stop herself from bowling over with shock. She pursed her lips. "Um... Anya's staying over at my place, and..." She shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:49 pm

Tessa smiled. " I got to listen to it when they made the movie, so I am very excited. Might go see Beauty and the Beast." She didn't' know how Anya was but smiled anyway. " That sounds like fun."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:01 pm

"Beauty and the Beast is one of my favourite books," Lena added, "I've read it since I was a child." She then nodded curtly at Tessa's remark. "Well, of course it's fun! I can't believe third year passed by so fast, though."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:33 pm

Tessa smiled. " The muggle Walt Disney made a cartoon of Beauty and the Beast." She was still smiling. " Yeah it went by quickly, I am ready for the new year."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:23 am

Lena smiled, thinking about the times she has watched it with her family. "I know," she whispered in nostalgia, "I've watched it in Russian and German. And Finnish too. The words sound a lot more poetic in German." She grinned at her friend's enthusiasm. "That's the spirit!" she exclaimed.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:46 pm

Tessa was grinning. " Wow I never watched it in another language." She was still smiling. " So are you excited school is starting back up."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:38 am

"You should!" Lena replied quickly, trying to encourage her friend. "I have the DVD in German, if you like." she said those words sincerely trying to prove she means them. She nodded enthusiastically at her friend's next question. "Definitely! I'm going to Hogwarts next year!" she answered happily. "Are you going?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:54 pm

Tessa smiled. She loved to learn new things. " That sounds awesome." She then was upset as she thought about the new year. " No, I am staying at Durmstrang." Tessa was getting a little bit sad that Lena wouldn't be with her this year.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:20 am

Lena pouted dramatically when she heard Tessa wasn't spending the year at Durmstrang and leaped up to hug her friend. "Dang! I'm gonna miss you!" she whispered, holding her tight. She really was, though.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:20 am

Tessa then hugged her friend back. " I am going to miss you too." She then smiled a little bit. " There is always Afonka and Ariel to keep me good company. Ariel is my guide dog I got over the summer."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:37 pm

Lena wailed. "Yeah, but hello - you're gonna need some gal pals to keep you company!" she exclaimed, letting one arm go so she could turn around and look Tess directly in her eyes. "Well, at least you have a guide dog, right?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Tessa smiled. " Yeah I got Ariel over the summer. Afonka helped me pick her out." She was sad that Lena wouldn't be there for her. " Yeah I guess I am going to have to find someone else to talk to."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:38 pm

"Awww..." Lena said, fawning over the thought of Afonka and Tessa buying a dog together. The mere thought of it was just... adorable. "That is just so sweet of him!" She sighed, pursing her lips. "Well, you still have Kayla, or Haze, or um... Frodo if you need anyone. I'll make sure they keep you safe. Or else..."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:22 pm

Tessa smiled. " Yeah she is cute. We got her when we were in New York." She then started to blink. " But I don't know any of these people." Tessa was going to miss Lena, but she knew that if Tessa was going, Lena would be happy for her. " I am going to miss you."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:13 am

"Frodo's in your house but a couple of years older," Lena began, as clearly as she could. "He's got brown hair, and he's a little shy at first. But if you tell him I'm your friend, he'll definitely open up to you. Kayla's in Slushatel. She has brown hair too... she's kinda shy too, but she's nice once you get to know her. Haze... eh... just be careful with her, hun." She laughed and replied, "I'm gonna miss you too."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:56 am

Tessa was still a little upset that Lena wasn't going to be there this year. She always had Phillie for someone to talk to also. " I wish I could have gone with you."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Lena laughed. "Oh. I might take you to England when we get out of Durmstrang," she smiled, an honest, kind smile, "that way we can go, just the two of us. Deal?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Tessa smiled. " Oh that would be so much fun." She loved it that Lena had planned it for just being the two of them. " I am excited just thinking about it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:33 am