Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A lesson in Immortality

Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

A lesson in Immortality Empty A lesson in Immortality

Post by Tony Stark Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:13 pm

His brother had been around somewhere. He could feel him. He always got this feeling when he knew his brother was nearby. Rather than looking for him though he stopped and looked at his reflection in the lake. His face hadn't changed once since his 18th birthday, that was both a curse and a miracle. He sighed and threw a rock at his reflection but not before he heard the sound of someone approaching.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

A lesson in Immortality Empty Re: A lesson in Immortality

Post by Iva Popov Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:28 pm

Iva had been left here with her brother for the day, a normal occurrence in a family with a busy father. She and her brothers had been left to play in the afternoon sun together-

"Iva, go away, you prat," Pieter grumbled in Russian, laying underneath a tree. The girl pouted and stormed away, mumbling something about going to play in the water.

Out of view of her sibling, Iva noticed a man standing by the shore, gazing into the lake. Being a closed off person, she decided to try to ignore the man, with little success. Her shoulders bunched around her ears, unusually uncomfortable.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:33 pm

He turned his head to look at the human approaching. "Hey." He smiled turning his whole body to face her. "Don't be afraid, i don't bite." He smirked, taking in a deep breath to get the full extent of her scent. She smelt delicious.

"You out here all alone?" He asked looking around her for any sign of another presense.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Iva frowned defensively, talking a sideways step away from the man. She grasped the ends of her skirt, kicking off a shoe. She poked the water with her toe, shivering at the temperature.

"No, my brother is sleeping up there," she said, gesturing to the tree as she slipped off her other shoe.

"Do not talk to me as if I am little! I am a teenager!" she demanded, accent rough and stubborn,"You are not that much older,"
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:36 am

He turned and watched her as she kicked off her shoes and placed one of her feet into the lake. She reminded him of their sister just then. Every little move she did, was exactly as she had that time when he and Aethon took her to the lake to play with the fishes. It had been hot that day. He'd never be out in weather like that again.

"Oh." He said narrowing his eyes at the boy sat at the roots of the tree. It made no difference him being there. He couldn't bring himself to hurt her, not now all he saw was Osythe. He smiled. "A little Russian." He smirked. "I didn't mean to offend you milady. I tend to forget how old i am." He said playing with the back of his ring with his thumb. He wasn't used to being civil with humans.

Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:25 pm

Iva blushed and ducked her head, stubbornly ignoring his comments. She was ankle deep now, watching minnows dance in the shadows of the water. She lifted her eyes to look back at Pieter, lips pursed nervously.

"That is an odd thing to forget- your age," she flipped her hair over her shoulder, letting the sun hit her skin.

"Why are you here? Just walking?"
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:36 pm

He shrugged. "Age is nothing but a number after a certain age. Can you keep a secret?" He asked shoving his hands into his pockets. It wouldn't hurt to let her know. If she freaked out he'd make her forget, simple.

He took a deep breath and closed his mouth at the site of her jugular vein. It was so appealing and mouth watering but they were out in public. "I needed some air and the lake is a great way to get away." He smiled flashing her is brilliant white teeth.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:29 pm

Iva raised an eyebrow, but made on other sudden movements. "Secret?" she moved her foot to chase the little fishes and frowned, "If you say you are a pedophile, I will be angry,"

She noted the bright white of his teeth with polite smile. He seemed to be watching her neck, but... she couldn't be sure, really. "Yes. The air is nice out here," her voice was flat and bored, as if she had this boring conversation before.
    Tony Stark
    Tony Stark
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Tony Stark Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:02 pm

He laughed. The simple movement feeling natural for once. It was nice to have a laugh with someone that didn't involve killing or being a vampire. "No i'm not a pedophile." He smirked. "How would you feel if i told you i was immortal?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. If she ran he'd compel her to stay and wipe her mind. If she stayed and remained calm, then he'd do nothing.

"So what do you guys usually do for fun around here?" He asked, hanging around vampires for hundreds of years seriously left him out of touch with the world. He had no idea what people did now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:57 pm