Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Kerosene and Matches ;; Ninny

Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Kerosene and Matches ;; Ninny Empty Kerosene and Matches ;; Ninny

Post by Andre Thomas Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:14 am

Andre was sitting on a bench, enjoying the wind blowing his hair. He smirked and tossed his air with one hand. he was only here for one reason; to 'admire' girls.

He looked at one red head girl, she had a nice figure but not one he would go after. She wore too much make up anyways.

He started playing with a splinter, wondering how lucky he would be today.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Kerosene and Matches ;; Ninny Empty Re: Kerosene and Matches ;; Ninny

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:28 am

Ninette stopped for a moment at one of the large glass windows, primping her hair, and pulling out some lip gloss.

She smacked her lips and smiled at her reflection. She looked good today. Well, she looked good every day, but today she knew she looked extra good.

Her off halter was glam and chic, and her cheerleader-esq skirt was just the right length to show off her admitedly great legs.

Yes, today Ninette Fontaine looked good and she was ready to do something with it.

Through the reflection she spied a rathar choice looking young man. Flipping her hair one more time, she smirked at her reflection and flounced across the space.

"Hey there Sailor," she said with afliratiously smile.
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:32 am

He had to admit, the first thing he saw when she greeted herself was her legs. Then he looked up, and saw her face. He grinned, and ran his fingers through his hair. "And hello there Darling. Mind telling me you name?" He asked. Catchy phrases ran though his head, but he wasn't sure which one to say.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:43 am

Ninette just smirked slowly. Oh yes this is exactly what she need. A pretty face, a good line.

"I don't know," she drawled slowly putting her hand on her hip. "It hardly seems fair, that I can give you my name when I don't know a thing about you."

She gave him a long appraising look.

"Tell you want. If you can guess my name, I'll give you a prize."

[OOC - cause who can describe an outfit with out then going to find a visual? Razz --> Outfit or as close as I can think of in my head.]
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:54 am

He stood up slowly, smirking as he appreciated her figure and looks. Now, that was something to go after. He walked up to her, and nodded.

"Well, I can tell you that I like girls like you." He breathed into her ear.

"Hmm... Sophie."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:15 am

Ninette preened a bit as his gaze raked over her. What could she say? There was nothing better than an appriciative look. She thrived on it.

She smirked slowly as he breath in her ear.

"Girls like huh," she whispered back, being very careful not to move, to keep him close, "And do you run into girls like me often?"

She slowly shook her head. "Not Sophie - go fish."
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:25 am

He raised his hands, to bring a piece of her hair out of her face. "Can't have this pretty face covered, is that right, my pet?" He whispered.

"No, not at all. Rarely, with the attitude I like... and the looks. You, my pet, is a one of a kind."
    He was telling the truth, something about this girl attracted him to her.

"Rosa. Aura. Savannah."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:35 am

"You're pet?" she tilted her head and smirked as he moved a strain of her short hair out of her face. "Why am I the pet? Maybe you are?"

Nodded her head in agreement. "Most girls are too... prissy, to put the right foot forward. If you know what you want, why waste your time with pleasantries."

She raised her eyebrow at her new companion.

"Do you know what you want?"

"Savannah, please," she rolled her eyes. "Much more french than that."
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:45 am

"Because I say you are my pet. You gave me a nickname didn't you? Sailor." He grinned.

He raised an eyebrow. "Most of them can't even put a left foot forward after the right." He agreed. "Skip the pleasantries? Maybe they could be specialty."

"Of course. I want you." He told her. Gosh, he was so tempted to kiss her straight into heaven right now.

"You want french, eh?" Then he suddenly realized where she was familiar. She was in the same house as him, a year above him. "Hmm... I remember you now. Your name starts with a N? Net? Nin?" He frowned.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:52 am

"Oh yes, and such a nice Salior you are indeed."

She smirked up at him then. God, what she woudn't do for a good kiss right then. She was almost tired of all this play.

Almost.

After all, Ninette did love her play.

"Ding, ding, ding," she smiled, "You are oh-so-close. It starts an 'Nin' and ends with an "et"."

She took a step closer to him.

"Well then, if you know what you want - why don't you come get it."
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:00 am

"You see my point now, my Pet?" He asked, smirking. He always had a hard time to not be smirking.

He rolled his eyes. "Ninette?" He asked. "So I get my reward now, hm?" Then he lost all self control. He grabbed her roughly, but not too roughly, and pulled her lips to his.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:19 am

Ninette raised her eyebrow. She found she rather liked his smirk. It played well on his already attractive features.

"You know I just think I might."

"Congradulation; well now I could-" her beat-around-the-bush response was cut off as she was pulling towards him.

Now this is more like it, she thought as she smirked against his lips, before wrapping her arms around his neck, threading her fingers in his hair and deepening the kiss.

"I think," she whispered, breaking the kiss, but barly moving her head so she was still inches from his face. "That you just took it. Now, do I get to know your name, or should I just keep calling you Sailor?"
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:27 am

He loved the feeling of this angels lips on his. When she broke it, he was on the breaking point for air.

"Hmm... I rather like Sailor though. Promise to keep calling me that if I tell you my name?" He asked her, teasing. He still held her close.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:38 am

Ninette smirking slightly, though their faces were still so close that she wasn't really sure if it would have its usual desired affect.

"I do rather like Sailor," she said slowly, playing with the hair her hands were still in. "And you know, you do know my name, so I think its only fair that I get to know yours."

Tilting her head, she leaned forward and kissed him again, a little shorter than last time but still as....

"So I guess, I can make that promise."
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:41 am

"I think it is fair, but it doesn't mean I play fair." He growled slightly, smirking to let her know the growling means nothing aggressive. He raised an single eyebrow.

His hands pressed against the small of her back, making it where they were even closer. "You, will be the death of me." He whispered.

"Andre." He answered.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:54 am

"Nothing play's fair," she whispered eyes sparking, and smirk growing. This was exactly what she needed out of the day - more perfect than she thought it would go.

She let out a soft sound in the back of her throat as she let him guide hre closer.

"Now, now, that's not fair. It takes two to tango, Sailor," she whispered against his lips.

"Andre," she let the name roll of her tongue as she tested it out. "Not bad, but I think I like Sailor better anyways."
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:01 am

He loved her smirk, it seemed like a trade mark of her's too. It appeared to him, that they were a lot a like.

He chuckled at the noise she made, but had only groaned after. Merlin, what this woman does to him!

"But it takes one to lead someone else." He whispered back, his lips against hers. He gave her a quick kiss.

"I like the name Sailor from your lips better than Andre." He told her. He picked her up to where her legs was around his waist.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:32 pm

Ninette obliged as he picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and continued to kiss him.

"Ah yes, but who said I"m leading," she breathed although she completely knew it was her more often than not. "I believe, as the man, that's supposed to be you're job."

"Well then, Sailor it is."

She kissed him for another moment before glancing at some people out of the corner of her eye and smirking.

"I think we're making a bit of a spectical, Sailor."
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:39 pm

He ran his fingers through her hair. "And I will gladly lead, My Pet. I believe, that a man should be capable to lead."

He merely shrugged and tossed a glare at a staring girl. "Who said they had to watch?"
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Ninette smirked, "Inquiring minds and all that."

She ganced around her for a moment, before focusing back on the boy in front of her.

"They're just wishing they could be us right now - everybody wishes them could be us."

She began to slowly run her finger through his short hair, more or less stroking it.

"Well then Sailor," she drawled slowly, "Where," she kissed the side of his face, inching her self closer and closer to his mouth between each word, "are. You. Going. To. Lead. Me?"

She ended just at the corner of his mouth, lingering slightly before pulling back with smirk.
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:54 am

"Why, my pet, you speak the truth. No one is as amazing as us when we are together." He breathed in her hair, running his fingers all over her neck.

He shivered, loving the feeling of her fingers on his skin. "I don't think this is the appropriated place, my Pet." He told her, smirking. He couldn't believe what this girl did to him.

"Where have you been all my life, My Pet?" He asked, shocked.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:40 pm

Ninette smirked, and sighed as he spoke into her hair, his breath tickling he skin just below it. "It very hard to be as amazing as us when we're appart - togther, well its just not fair is it?"

"Oh I've been around Sailor - maybe you just weren't looking hard enought... or maybe you didn't deserve me til now."

"Well then," she said leaning closer and whispering into his ear, "What do you say we find some place more ... appropriate."
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:57 pm

He chuckled. "Or maybe you didn't show yourself, until I was your Sailor that needed a little wind to push his boat." He replied back, a glint of amusment glittered in his brown eyes.

Was he really gonna get this lucky? "Any preference?" He asked, fingers on his left hand floating around her lips, chin, and nose. He was walking carefully on this paradise, one wrong move can destroy this pace.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:25 pm

"Oh blaming me now are we," she whispered as she nuzzled herself into his neck, kissing the skin that she found there lightly.

"Well," she said, eyes twinkling dangerously, as she grabbed his hand stopping the slow movement around her lips which was - although she wouldn't admit it - rather distracting, "I happen to know this little place, out of the way... quiet... no one around to... interupt."
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:02 am

"Why not?" He whispered, holding back a moan.

He bit his lip, and tilted his head. "Now, would you be so kind to show me where this place is? I would rather... enjoy it." His tone held lots of emotion that he did not speak.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content