Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

let's see how far we've come | OPEN |

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

let's see how far we've come | OPEN | Empty let's see how far we've come | OPEN |

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:18 am

Alec entered Félicité and laughed at the irony. There was nothing happy right now, not even the fact that it was summer. He'd have preferred to be at Beauxbatons instead of home.

He needed to clear his head, yes, he needed his life back. He needed to feel light and joke around again, like he used to do at school all the time.

He sat at the bar and ordered a butterbeer and a cheeseburger.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

let's see how far we've come | OPEN | Empty Re: let's see how far we've come | OPEN |

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:18 pm

Julian couldn't help but find it almost funny that he preferred a school to home. But then again, at least here he wouldn't have to put up with Madeline's constant nagging. And, he'd heard through the grapevine that someone was becoming a prefect this year, so at least that boosted his spirits.

Glancing around the bar, Julian raised an eyebrow at it's overall emptiness. Taking a seat at the bar by Blanchard, he smirked slightly, "Blanchard. Taking a break while you sleep through all the teachers?"
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

let's see how far we've come | OPEN | Empty Re: let's see how far we've come | OPEN |

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:12 pm

Alec saw someone sit next to him and looked up to find Rousseau.

He rolled his eyes, "Oh, yes. Because the teachers at Beauxbatons are so fine." Honestly, he was starting to get sick of this stupid rumour, but he didn't mind it much. . . it wasn't as if anyone actually believed it. Aside from some the first and second years, of course.

"What about you, Rousseau?" he asked, taking a bite from his burger, "Came here to get girls? Well, try to, that is."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Ordering himself a Butterbeer, Julian smirked at Blanchard, "Because we're so worth the sacking. Well," He corrected himself, his smirk still growing, "I know I'm worth it. Not so sure about you."

"Try? Please, Blanchard," Julian snorted, taking a sip of his drink, "I've been with more girls than you ever will."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:18 pm

Alec smirked, "Of course I'm worth it, Rousseau. I daresay we're both worth it, yes."

"Oh really?" he asked and laughed, "And just how many of them were girls you invited to your parties, where you were the only boy, and you ended up getting them drunk?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:52 pm

"Both worth it?" Julian repeated to himself, crinkling his nose before shaking his head, "Don't like sharing, but I guess I'll have to deal."

Raising an eyebrow, Julian watched Alec laugh for a moment with an expression of mock hurt, "Blanchard, Blanchard, Blanchard," he sighed, "If they're all drunk, I'll enjoy the attention, I'll laugh at them and take pictures for blackmail if need be, but I have morals, and sleeping with a drunk girl would make me nothing more than a rapist."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Alec took a sip of his drink and put a hand to his heart, "I'm so sorry, Rousseau. How silly of me to forget that you have morals. You're such a good bloke."

He took another bite of his cheeseburger, "And I wasn't talking about sleeping, just the snogging."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Raising an eyebrow over his drink, Julian shook his head slightly, "You might want to make sure you don't forget again, Blanchard. Because apparently," He set his drink down for a moment, unable to stop himself from grinning, "Someone here's becoming a prefect next year."

Picking his bottle back up, he twirled in around in his hands, "Snogging I have no problem with."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:00 am

Alec looked incredulously at him. "You?" he pointed at Rousseau, "You're becoming a prefect?" He chuckled, "Oh please, Rousseau, pull this joke on someone who believes it."

"And you wouldn't call that taking advantage? The poor girls," he muttered, shaking his head.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:54 am

Smirking at Blanchard, he only took another sip of his drink, “You’ll be the one eating your words, Blanchard. It’ll only be a matter of time.”

“That’s not taking advantage of them,” Julian said, shaking his head, his blue eyes wide, “I could do a lot worse. But I don’t, because after all, I have morals.” Raising an eyebrow at Blanchard, he asked, “I’m assuming you wouldn’t do the same?”
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:06 pm

"We'll see," Alec said simply, running his hand through his hair.

"I wouldn't do that if they were really drunk, Rousseau, I do have morals," he sipped his drink, "Unless I was really drunk also, but I wouldn't really know what I'd be doing in that case."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:25 pm

"Oh, we will," Julian grinned, taking another sip of his drink, "When you see me with the prefect badge, you Blanchard, will eat your cigarettes."

"Ah morals," He sighed wistfully, "What would we do without them?"

Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Luce, wandering yet again after a long hour near her favorite lake and doing her thing, decided to take some coffee or something on the way to her next destination. She would perhaps. If she ever have one in mind. But in any case, a normal drink would do to make up for those late nights of not sleeping and having an interesting conversation with a complete stranger in another cafe just hours ago at midnight. Still, she enjoyed every bit of her life as she lived it. Like this.

Entering the doors of the cafe, Luce made her way towards two boys whom she knew and met. Though not that really close. But to keep in company instead. Nothing wrong about plunging in with conversations of the dudes, right? She had to mingle with people. But, she had to take limits. And she knew that as well.

"Hey guys. Blanchard, Rousseau." She greeted with a short nod at each and smiled shyly, "Mind if I join you? I'm sort of sleepy, so taking a coffee might do the trick after ignoring sleep last night."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:31 pm

Alec wrinkled his nose, "I'll pass you up on that offer. I really don't like eating them."

"A lot of shit, Rousseau," he answered, "We'd do a lot of shit."

He turned around to face a girl who greeted them. "Oh, hello," he said, "Sit down, Luce, it's no biggie."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:07 pm

Raising an eyebrow, Julian smirked at him, "You've actually tried to eat them?"

"We would," He breathed, grinning, "And it would be grand."

"Luce," Julian nodded in greeting as she walked up, "Sit. We don't mind in the slightest."

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:21 pm

Alec shrugged, "I was a kid, there was one in front of me, I didn't know what to do with it."

"Oh, it sure would," he finished his burger and ordered another butterbeer. "Do you have any idea the things we could do in Beauxbatons? It'd be marvelous," he said, taking a sip of his drink, "But now you're going to be a prefect so too bad for you."

Last edited by Alec Blanchard on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:40 pm

"So you eat it," Julian said slowly, shaking his head, "You were one weird kid."

"I'm not going to change just because I'm prefect Blanchard." he grinned, taking a sip of his butterbear, "I'll still be the same old Julian Rousseau, but with authority." Grinning even wider, he added, "It'll be much more than marvellous. It'll be epic."

Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:55 am

"Thanks." Luce muttered and smiled shyly, taking a seat by the middle of the boys and taking in their far conversation. It seemed interesting. With all that Julian becoming a prefect. But rather, in the wrong way and the old way of his. Well, obviously that would happen. She can just imagine what would have been around the school grounds with him around. She can't wait to break free and get out each day.

"So future-prefect, what are some of your hundred plans for the better situation of the school, then? I guess the old reputation of prefects will be broken once you live the dream." Luce said sarcastically while she sipped her hot ordered coffee and put up a smirk.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:07 pm

"Oh Luce," Julian sighed softly, shaking his head softly at her, "I can't reveal all my secrets. There'd be no fun in that. You'll just have to wait like everyone else does. Even Blanchard here doesn't know what I have up my sleeve."

Smirking, he took another sip of his butterbear.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:23 pm

Alec shrugged, "Maybe. But I turned out alright."

He rubbed his hands together and smirked, "What's this, ladies and gentlemen? Will we finally have a prefect that isn't obsessed over rules?"

"Oh, I don't know, Rousseau," he told him, "But I have some ideas."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:23 pm

Nodding slowly, Julian smirked, "Sure you did."

"It seems we will," he grinned, polishing off his drink before setting it down beside him, "And it will be amazing."

Raising an eyebrow, he smirked, "And what ideas are those, Blanchard?"
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:43 am

"Thank you for the compliment, Julian dear," Alec teased, running a hand through his hair.

"Only if that prefect lets his kickass housemates free of those rules too," he said, "Isn't that right, Luce?"

He shrugged, "You have your secrets, I have mine. I don't want to give you any ideas, anyway."
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:51 am

"Fine, then. As a respect to the soon-to-be prefect, I'll be later on surprised." Luce replied sarcastically and let out another smirk. She nodded at the agreement and added, "Sure thing. That seems a lot of fun when we can do whatever we want."

Thinking it all through, it's not a bad idea to be exact. But in her case, she can just escape whenever she wanted to. Away from the expected liberation events that will happen.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:23 pm

"Oh, you're welcome sweet Alec." Julian smirked, shaking his head in his direction softly.

"Of course," he nodded, grinning, "What sort of person would I be if I didn't? I wanna win that house cup as much as any other Prideux. And if that means looking the other way when one of us breaks the rules, then so be it."

"Thank you Luce," he beamed at her, "It's good to know that at least one person in your year is patient." Smirking at Blanchard, he ordered himself another drink.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Alec grinned and nodded, "Then the House Cup is ours this year. We already know our prefect won't take points, all we have to do now is not be caught by the others. That shouldn't be a problem."

He shrugged, "Oh, I know I'm not patient."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:04 am