Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

follow your heartlines , FRODO

Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

follow your heartlines , FRODO - Page 2 Empty Re: follow your heartlines , FRODO

Post by Frodo Merkulov Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:02 am

"Methodological or rational, it doesn't matter cause the important word is strange," Frodo told with a laugh. "We should do this often, you know? Spend some time together when things aren't looking so bad," he smiled slightly. Despite the fact they were in hiding from Le's sister-in-law, he had to admit it a time to remember, tears included. "Yeah, 'unstable' is definitely her middle name," he said and grinned fondly. "You know, if it was actually someone sane sitting next to you right now, they probably would have run away long ago," he teased and playfully nudged his sister's shoulder.

"Hey, congrats!" He exclaimed and gave her a hug. "That's awesome! And yes, it's really pretty," he smiled at the Uchitel. Noticing her sad smile, he asked, "What's wrong?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

follow your heartlines , FRODO - Page 2 Empty Re: follow your heartlines , FRODO

Post by Rora Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:34 am

"Yeah, but the word strange is good, because strangeness and charm is definitely a good combo, especially for people like me!" declared Lena, twirling her finger in the air, chuckling. She agreed with her brother; it was nice to spend time when no one is going crazy or screaming and nothing terrible was around the corner that they should grimly anticipate. "So what's my middle name?" Lena asked, "and I mean what you would name me. Not my real one." She laughed, agreeing with her brother's statement. "Um, Tessa is sane, and she can handle me," she added quickly after his statement to contradict it, "but I'm just so nice to her, it's almost ridiculous."

She felt her brother nudge her on the shoulder and then he hugged her. She hugged him back, sighing loudly. She wished she didn't say anything now. "Nothing," she muttered, "and even if I did mention anything, you know what I'm talking about." She expectantly raised an eyebrow at her brother.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:03 am

"Alright, I say that you are charmingly strange," Frodo grinned. "Yeah, if I had more friends like you, I probably would have gone mad by now," he stated with a laugh. He pretended to think about Le's question. "Your middle name would have to be, 'unusual' because that's exactly what you are. And in my opinion, that is a very good thing," he smiled mischievously. "Now if only you were as nice to as me as you are to Tessa," he joked.

He couldn't help but chuckle at his sister's dramatics. "Yes, I have a fairly good idea on what you don't want to mention," he told. "Is it something else besides that? Is [i]he[/] transferred to Hogwarts as well?" He asked.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:12 am

"Thank you, my dear brother," Lena chuckled, standing up for a quick second to do a very simple curtsy. "I'm so glad you have admitted that to me," she added, sitting very quickly back down so that Patricia wouldn't catch her. "But you do!" Lena whispered, her low siren tones getting higher, "Kait! Anya! Lora - sometimes! And you haven't gone mad yet!" She beamed brightly at her brother. "Well... I was thinking, 'Murderous' or 'Insane', but yeah, 'Unusual' works too!" she chuckled, returning his mischievous smile. She raised an eyebrow. "You really think that's a good idea?" she asked.

The Uchitel, once again, tried to blink back tears, only letting one pass her eyelids. "Y-Yes," she whispered, "I saw him apply for it one day. I never told him I knew." She curled herself up into a ball and snuggled herself close to her brother. "I'm scared," she whispered.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:42 am

"You're very welcome, my darling sister," Frodo told in a formal tone and tried not to laugh too loud so they wouldn't be found out by Patricia. He chuckled as Le listed all the names of their friends and he shook his head. "That means I'll definitely go mad one of these days. Though I do like to think of myself as the sensible one from you lot," he commented and smiled lightly. "Good, cause I'm sticking with 'unusual' even though 'insane' sounds good," he stated. "Do I think if it's a good idea of you being nice to me? Hm, not really I guess," he teased.

He hugged his sister closer to him and kissed her forehead. Wiping away her tear, he murmured, "You don't need to be scared Le, everything'll be fine. What are you scared for? Besides, you should be scared for me because I'm the one who has to stay here a whole year without seeing you," he attempted to joke once more, hoping it might make her smile.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:04 pm

Lena chuckled. "Sensible is for squares!" she quietly exclaimed, rolling her eyes. It wasn't like she was condemning him from being sensible, because a little sense and sensibility can help sometimes, especially when things got out of hand, and especially when Lora, Kait, Anya and Lena were in the same room, that was often. "I like unusual," the Uchitel agreed, "it's an unusual word, don't you think?" She chuckled. "Do I want to be nice to you?" she asked, looking down at herself. She shook her head no. "I don't like being nice; it's icky," she elaborated.

Of course, Lena wiped away the spot where Frodo kissed her, because she didn't like being kissed on the forehead unless it was a certain someone who did it. The memories of such kisses were painful to her right now. "Don't do that, Frodo," she rasped, "please." She hoped her understood why. She then chuckled emptily at her brother's words. "You will be fine, Frodo, I promise," she whispered.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:43 pm

Frodo pouted at Le's comment, pretending to be offended. "I'm not a square, I can be fun as well, okay?" No matter what his friends or Kait, he really didn't mind being the quiet and logical one of the group. It wasn't his nature to be boisterous and he was completely fine with it. "Unusual is definitely a unusual word," he agreed in all seriousness and chuckled quietly. He shook his head amusedly and said, "Icky, huh? Well then, there's no need for you to be nice."

His eyes widened slightly in realization and he mentally slapped himself. Dropping his arms from her side, he told in a quiet voice, "I'm sorry, that was just out of instinct. I'm really sorry." He apologized once more. "You can't say for sure I'll be fine," he smiled back humourlessly at his sister.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:25 am

Lena raised an eyebrow at her brother's words. "I have never," she began confidently, raising a finger high in the air, "seen you, in my whole three years I have been a student at Durmstrang, seen you drunk, or drink any alcohol, for that matter." She counted them off on her fingers to prove her point. The Uchitel then smirked when Frodo told her she didn't have to be nice to him. "I don't like being nice," she added, "being nice makes me feel weak. Like, I've been taken advantage of by a paedophile or someone like that.

"It's okay. I know you didn't mean to do that," Lena sighed, shaking her head. She hugged herself tightly, her palms gripping her elbows like handholds on a rock climbing wall. Abruptly, she turned her face towards his and tried her best not to laugh. "Frodo," she told him firmly, her eyes looking directly into his, "unless you get into something crazy like a drug ring or something, you're not going into huge trouble."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:33 pm