Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

help me || DYLORA

Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

help me || DYLORA - Page 2 Empty Re: help me || DYLORA

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:35 pm

He simply shrugged. "I can dream," He replied, leaning forward. His lips landed on her jaw bone and started kissing upwards. His lips attached her hers for a few moments, then it began kissing a trail to her ear where he nibbled on her earlobe.

"Wonder what?," He murmured, kissing and nipping her neck.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:08 pm

Last edited by Iris Grayson on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Lora moaned slightly at the feeling of Dyl's lips and ran her fingers through his hair slowly. She put an arm around his neck and pulled him closer, loving his lips on hers. "You can dream, but you still didn't answer the question," she breathed, kissing him harder.

She shook her head and smiled lightly. "Nothing." She didn't want any self pity, especially from Dyl. "Just keep doing what you're doing," she whispered in his ear.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:22 pm

He used his hands and lips as distractions, to guide her away from the question. "I will glady, my love," He whispered, kissing the dip on the bottom of her neck.

"If you are sure then," He told her, not wanting her to feel to be forced to spill. "Now, tell me something good that happened to you today, while I pay attention to your goddess like body."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:50 pm

Lora wanted to just enjoy and not ruin the moment, Dyl was too good. But the curiousity got the better of her, like always and she whispered, "Don't try to get away without answering," and kissed his jaw softly.

She couldn't help the laugh that escaped and grinned amusedly at her boyfriend. "Goddess like body? Are you sure you're not thinking of someone else? Either way, you're free to pay full attention to it," she told and giggled, playing with the collar of his shirt.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:04 pm

He groaned, nipping her earlobe. "You really have a lot of curiosity," He murmured softly, still trying to put off the confession. This was Lora though, she wouldn't laugh at him like Kait would.

"I was thinking something in the Muggle World..." He put the end to her curiosity.

"Why won't you see how beautiful you are, love?" He asked, shaking his head.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:55 am

Smiling fondly at Dyl's statement, Lora said in a soft voice, "Yeah, I know I do. Only because curiosity kills the cat, you know. Besides, I'm ready to support you in whichever career you choose." She told honestly.

She became excited at his words. "Something in the Muggle world? Really? That's awesome! Have you decided what exactly you want to do?" She grinned like a maniac and had no idea why. Maybe because she was a big fan of all things Muggle and the fact that her boyfriend wanted a career related to that seemed good.

"Look around you Dyl, all these girls are much more prettier than me. And you know what? I don't care if I'm ugly or beautiful, because I already have you. So why bother?" She shrugged, not in the least bit worried about her looks.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:37 pm

"You don't mind?" He asked, astonished. "I was thinking something in the Military, I like muggle weapons." He told her.

"You are so silly," He murmured in her hair. "Those girls are prettier and are here, ain't the type I really like you know." He chuckled, and shook his head. "Come on, lets leave." He got up, and waited for her to get up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:35 am