Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

124 Morgan St - Tani's house

Tani Finwen
    Tani Finwen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

124 Morgan St - Tani's house Empty 124 Morgan St - Tani's house

Post by Tani Finwen Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:29 am

I Apparated right in my hall. I barely looked at I put my coat and scarf on the coat track and silently entered my linving-room.

I absolutely can't tidy my house for more than two days. As beautifully tidied and clean as it might look the first day, after that everything gets in total mess mode.

My living-room is typically my style. Blue things everywhere, two comfy couches, a wall entirely covered in bookshelves. No telly, I might like the Muggle world but not all of their inventions. A phone, nevertheless, in case some of my neighbours goes on hilday and wants me to get their cat food.

My kitchen is way smaller. I love cooking, but I prefer knowing that the counter is just inches away from the oven, I'm such a disaster when I drop things.
    Blue cooker, blue shelves, blue cupboards, everything's blue. Might be boring sometimes, but at least I can go out when I'm getting blue sick.

Next to the kitchen lies my staircase, in which I carved a window for me to spy on my neighbour's perfectly mowed lawn.
    I've randomly hanged food photographs on my way up, it makes me drool when I get up on a weekend day.

Upstairs, I don't have many rooms. Three, in fact. My bathroom, of course, supplied with a beautiful Versailles' style bathtub and a shower. The guest room, where my owl, Peep, lives, isn't blue, that's the only room. Here, light violet's the king. My mother's favourite colour when she still went to sleepover at my house.

Then there's my bedroom. I won't tell you how many clothes there are on the floor, nor how I jump on my bed to avoid any sticky things that I might have dropped somewhere in the mess.

I know, you might ask yourselves "She's a witch, can't she tidy all of this with magic?" The thing is, I'm afraid, no one ever taught me a tidying charm.
    Tani Finwen
    Tani Finwen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

124 Morgan St - Tani's house Empty Re: 124 Morgan St - Tani's house

Post by Tani Finwen Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:55 am

I walked towards my Muggle CD player, and pushed the volume button to its hardest. Seven Nation Army by Glitch Mob started filling the house with its heavy bass, and I started cooking to that.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:07 am