Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Deep End (Open)

D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

The Deep End (Open) Empty The Deep End (Open)

Post by D. J. Prince Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:55 pm

Demetri landed on the grass near the lake. the beauty of this place stilled amazed him. It was near midnight and the water was tempting him to go in for a swim. He looked around and started to walk to the edge. Thee moon was up high in the sky and lit up the Enchanted Lake.

Demetri started to unbutton his shirt. He left his shirt open and took a deep breath of the night air. He got his wand out and mutted a spell to warm the lake up a bit. he put it away and let the air tickle across his toned chest and torso.

The Deep End (Open) Dj-pri10
    Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

The Deep End (Open) Empty Re: The Deep End (Open)

Post by Lucia Phoenix Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Lucia was in Britain some how. She was wandering around and she ended up near a lake. Humming to her self she walked around. She thought about how she was going to get home when she stumbled upon a clearing close to the edge of the lake.

Having not been to Britain before Lucia looked around. Humming more she noticed a man with his shirt off. Tilting her head to the side she decided to call out, "Hello? Are you all right?" She hoped he could understand her slight Russian accent.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Demetri turned around with his shirt on still put his chest and torso was showing.

"Who's there?" He said as he got out his wand. A women came into a spot where the moon light hit her. Her accent was Russian. He put his wand out.

"The question is, are you alright. You look Lost?" He said carmly.

Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucia Phoenix Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Lucia smiled and shook her head. She looked around and continued to wonder how she was getting home. "Hm Well I guess I'm a little lost but it happens all the time. I'll find my way back. I always do" She smiled and gestured around them, "What is this place?"

Walking closer Lucia looked around in wonder. She was amazed at the beauty of lake. She started to hum again and looked around with a small smile on her face.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:34 pm

"This Place is the Entancted Lake." Demetri said as he looked at the woman. He walked over to her.

"I'm Demetri, Demetri Prince. Healer at Hogwarts." He said as he got her right hand and kissed it in a gentalman way.

He starightened his back and looked at her.

"Your not from around here are you, Your accent sounds Russian. Am I correct?" he asked.

Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucia Phoenix Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Lucia smiled and looked around.

She looked at him and blushed when he kissed her hand, "Its nice to meet you Demetri. I'm Lucia Phoenix, but go ahead and call me Max." She smiled.

Nodding Lucia answered, "Yes I'm from Russia. I've been there all my life."
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:15 pm

"I have some Russian blood running through me from the line in my family somewhere. I have a Manor in Russia." Demetri said as he summoned her to follow him to the edge of the water.

"I like the name Lucia, I think I will stick to that than Max if you don't mide?" Demetri asked with a smile.

"I was actully was going for a midnight swim, would you like to join me?" Demetri asked her.

Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucia Phoenix Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:56 pm

Lucia followed him and smiled. She looked out at the lake and smiled. "That's fine Lucia is good."

Smiling Lucia looked up at Demetri.

Shrugging her shoulders Lucia thought about it for a moment. "Maybe"
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:57 pm

"Maybe?" He said with a smirk.

"Well. I'm off in Lucia!" Demetri said as he took his shirt of. he undid his belt and let his trouses drop. He had slytherin green boxes on. He turned his head and gave a smirk.

"I'll see you in the deep end!" He said as he eneterd the moon lit water which was warm. He swam to the middle and jumped out of the water and shaked his hair. He handed back in with a splaah. Hw waited for his new frined to join him.

Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucia Phoenix Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:11 pm

Lucia smirked back and laughed, kicking off her shoes

Shaking her head Lucia unbuttoned her shirt. She pulled it off her shoulders and showed off her blue bra. She grabbed her belt loops and shimmied out of her jeans, leaving her in her matching bra and bikini underwear.

Laughing Lucia dove in and swam out to Demetri. She smirked and splashed him.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:42 pm

Demetri was splashed in the face. He looked at her and smilled. He thought that she was beautiful with the moonlight shining on her. He got closer and wrapped his arms tightly around her.

"Shouldn't of done that. Now I won't let you go." He said with a laugh.

Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucia Phoenix Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:33 pm

Lucia laughing softly as she splashed him. She didn't realize he came closer until he grabbed her. Looking up at him and smiled. He looked amazing in the moonlight.

"Maybe I don't want you to let me go" She winked and wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Demetri smirked as her arms went around his neck. His arms went around her waist leavinf his hands to rest on the small of her back.

Lucia fit so Perfectly against his body. He looked down into her eyes. How pretty she was in the moonlight besides him.

He lifted one of his hands to move a piece of wet hair behind her ear. He storked her cheek and whisperes in russian to her.

"Beautiful." He said to her.

Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucia Phoenix Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:37 pm

Lucia moved closer growing slightly cold. Looking up she leaned into his hand.

Looking into Demetri's eyes she smiled and couldn't help but think he was handsome. She loved the way he looked in the moonlight.

Blushing lightly Lucia smiled again and whispered back in Russian, "Your not to bad yourself"
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:47 pm

"I know, It's my nose." Demetri said with a chuckle. He notice the shiver from her and whispered a wandless warming spell in the part of the water they were in.

His crooked nose touched her cheek. His noes went down to trace her collerbone. He gave another chuckle. His head came up.

"So Lucia, hope you don't mind me asking but Tell me about your self?" He asked as he lifted his hand to storke her hair.

Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucia Phoenix Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:04 pm

Lucia smiled and giggled a little, "Of course its your nose"

Lucia tilted her head to the side and smiled as he ran his nose down her cheek and across her collarbone.

"Maybe. If you tell me about yourself as well" She smiled. "I tend to get lost a lot..... Um I'm planning on working at Durmstrang. Um..... Yea" she smiled sheepishly.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:36 pm

Demetri smirked.

"Well I am from a pure blood family called Prince. One is related to Severus Snape. I am the Healer at Hogwarts and i also work at St Mungos in the Summer when I am needed." Demetri said with a Smile.

Last edited by Demetri Jasper Prince on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucia Phoenix Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:04 pm

Lucia smiled and stretched a little. "that sounds like fun. What's your family like? If you don't mind of course."

She looked at Demetri and smiled more. He was so handsome in the light. Blushing at her thoughts she ducked her head to hide her blush.

Lucia couldn't believe she thought he was handsome. She always focused on school work and never to any notice of boys and those matters. Keeping her head ducked she hoped he wouldn't see her blush.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:04 am

"Well they were 2 very nice pure bloods untill they were killed by a vampire a couple of years ago. They would of loved to meet you." Demetri said with a sad smile. He stroked her cheek once more.

"What About you Lucia?" Demetri asked as he pulled her closer.
    Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucia Phoenix Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:17 am

Lucia leaned into his hand and let him pull her closer. Thinking about her family she sighed and laid her head on his shoulder.

Lucia smiled sadly "I wouldn't know. I left after they tried to force me into an arranged marriage. But my parents were nice the last time I saw them, at least when they didn't want me to marry that prickish cradle robber." She shook her head and sighed again. She really missed her parents but she knew she would see them one day.

Focusing on Demetri again Lucia smiled and kissed his cheek.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:08 am

"Well Thank Merlin you didn't marry him then. I might now mett the stunning women I am talking to in a middle of a lake at midnight." Demetri said with a smirk. Lucia leaned in and kissed his on his cheek.

His dark eyes penertrated her eyes. Both of his hands held her face.

"May I have your permission to kiss your red lips Miss Phoenix?" Demetri asked as his eyes went to those lips. His finger traced her soft lips.
    Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucia Phoenix Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:47 pm

Lucia smiled when he complimented her. "that is true if I hadn't run away then I would have never met the handsome man Im speaking to in the middle of the lake, where I ended up lost at" she was happy right then. She felt content and was enjoying the moment.

Lucia wrapped her arms around Demetri's waist and nodded smiling.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Demetri Smirked and looked down at her red lips. He leaned down and captured those red lips with his own. He pulled Lucia closer by her waist and brought a hand to rest on the small of her back.
    Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucia Phoenix Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Lucia smiled against his lips and moved her arms to wrap them around Demetri's neck. She closed her eyes.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Demetri felt her arms wrapp around his neck. He smirked into the kiss. He pulled away lightly after a couple of minutes and smiled.

"Well I think I should ask you out on a date. Would Miss Phoenix like to do ones honor and go out on a date with this crooked nose man?" He asked her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:07 pm