Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Hello (Vanna)

Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Hello (Vanna) Empty Hello (Vanna)

Post by Delaney O'Brian Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:30 pm

"Don't go to far now Delaney," Colin reprimended after the small girl as she ran off. Smiling ruefully at his daughter he sat down, content to just watch her play - so long as she did not get too far off.

Delaney only waved at a vague inclination that she had heard the man. She was already gone to her own fantacy land, playing with her imagination.

"Ooh Pwetty," she cooed dropping on her knees infront of a flower bed, "I want that one, and that andd...."

She trailed off as she caught sight of an older girl on the otherside of her new play place.

"I'm Delaney! Who are you?!" she called feeling chatty, and comfortable, knowing her father was only a few feet away.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Hello (Vanna) Empty Re: Hello (Vanna)

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:36 pm

Staring at the flowers in front of her, Savannah couldn't help but smile. If there was anyplace she really loved being, it was Hogsmeade. This little village, along with Rosie's house in Azorat, felt more like home then her actual house did.

Sighing, she held her head in her hands, grinning over at the little girl across the garden. Merlin, she wished she was that young again. Back then, she'd had both parents, and she hadn't been hexed.

"I'm Savvy," She waved, grinning. Glancing up from Delaney, she waved at Professor O'Brain a few feet away, "Is he your Daddy?" She asked, feeling her heart break slightly as her thoughts were sent careening towards her father. Shaking her slightly, she grinned again at the little girl.
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:54 pm

Colin glanced up as he saw Del talking to someone, his parental instincts kicking in, but when the young girl waved and he saw that it was one of his students, Savannah Leran, he relaxed and waved in return.

"Savvy," Delaney gleefully, "Thats Pwetty Savvvyyyyy." She giggled again.

She looked over her shoulder and waved at her father.

"Yeah that's my Daddy. He bwoughted me hewe."

[OOC - just a not, Del can't say her 'r's so anywhere that there is a 'w' and there shouldn't be just replace it with an 'r' Razz]
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:09 pm

"Aww," Savannah cooed at the little girl in front of her, grinning, "Thank you, Delaney. Your name is pretty too."

"Daddies are awesome," She said, grinning even though she could feel pieces of her heart begin to break even more. But it was true, dads were awesome. She wouldn't miss her father so much if he hadn't been.

[[OOC: That's so cute!]]
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:41 pm

Delaney nodded her head vehmentally. There was no one in the world she loved more than her Daddy.

"My Daddy's supewedy-doopewed awesome."

After looking at the flowers infront of her. After a moment she pointed to one.

"Whats that one called?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:30 pm

"So is mine," Savannah grinned down at her before sitting down beside her. She was referring to him in present tense. Wasn't that a bad thing? She vaguely remembered hearing something before that referring to dead people in the present tense was unhealthy. But she was talking to a child; she didn't want to explain the concept of death to a five year old.

Following Del's gaze to the flowers, she looked at the one that was being pointed to for a minute before answering, "I think that's a chrysanthemum."

Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Delaney hummed slightly, "My daddy is supew awesome-ew because he's my only daddy. I don't have a mummy eithew. Auntie Bwidget looks aftew me sometimes."

She began running her hand through the flowers, unaware that she possibly should be more sad about the statement she had just made. She had never known her mother, and only just recently realized that not everyone did not have one, so her emotions to the lose were conflicted.

"Cw-Cw- Cwsanmums," she slurred the word horribly, "Are pwetty."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:56 pm

Staring at Del for a moment, Savannah blinked at her, watching her run her hands through the flowers. She didn't have a mother, and she was fine. So why was Savannah torn up about her father again?

Because you saw him die?

Why did she have this feeling that the voice was raising an eyebrow at her? Sighing, Savannah said to herself, "I know what that's like."

Grinning at Del as she destroyed the word 'chrysanthemum', she nodded, "They are rather pretty."
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:25 pm

"Do you not have a mummy too? Daddy says Mummy's in-in ... the sky?" the concept was a little vague for the girl but still.

She looked at the flowers before her.

"Thewe 's a gazillian flowers hewe." she nodded authortitatively, and then let out a giggle.

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:57 pm

"My Daddy is," Savannah said glumly, "My Mummy's in the Ministry," and way too busy to spend time with me.

Grinning at Del, she nodded, "I bet there really is. Whoever planted them must've had a lot of time on their hands," Pulling a face, she added, "Or they could've just used magic, but I like to think that they cared enough about flowers to do it by hand."
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:04 pm

"Oh," Del breathed blinking at the girl for a moment before she got up and threw her little arms around the world. "You can shawe my daddy."

"My daddy does magic!!" she said gleefully picking up a nearby stick and waving it. "He says I'm too little. I do magic too when I'm oldew."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:28 pm

Grinning at Delaney, she couldn't help but feel bad to turn down the little girl's offer, "It's alright, Del. I - I think I'll be alright. You can have your Daddy all to yourself."

"I used to do magic when I was your age," Savannah reminisced. "Well, they were accidents, really, but I still did it."
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:01 am

"Okay," Del nodded. "But if you need a daddy I'm suwe mine not mind - he's a nice daddy like that."

She nodded authoratitively, then pushed the thought completely out of her mind as little children were oft to do.

"Oh... I acci-acci-accidenewly turned my teady blue... he didn't like that."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:41 pm

"Yeah," Savannah said absent-mindedly, glancing back at Professor O'Brian. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind at all."

"Did you turn him back?" she asked, tilting her head slightly. It was nice talking to Del. It let her forget about her own life.
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:23 am

Del shook her head, "I no know how to. Auntie Bwidget did fow me."

The little girl began to hum for a bit, singing some nonsense tune as she began to play with the grass.

"Do you go to Hogwarts - I'm gunna go to Hogwarts when I'm bigger."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:03 pm

"Family's great like that, aren't they? If you don't know something, they'll always help you find out how to do it." Rubbing her wrists, Savannah smiled softly.

Watching Del for a moment, she stretched her legs out on the grass, pushing flyaway strands of her dark hair away from her face.

"Yeah, I go to Hogwarts. I'll be a second year Gryffindor soon."
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:37 pm

Delaney nodded enthusatistically, "Daddy and Auntie Bwidgets help me wif everything!!"

She looke wide eyed at the girl as she explained the house she was in. There was nothing more fascinating to Del's young mind than the 'mysterious ways' of older people.

"I wanna- wanna," she bit her lip as she thought. "I no know what house I wanna be in."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:24 pm

"Yeah," Savannah said wistfully, "My Mum's the same." at least, when she'd not working, Which is all the time.

Grinning at Del's wide-eyed expression, she laughed softly, "Well, all the houses are amazing. But Gryffindor's the best," she added with a sly wink.
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:56 pm

The young girl smiled up at the older one, clapping her hands together.

"Gryfffiiinnddooooorr," she hummed to herself before hopping up. "My daddy was in-in-in Huffflleeeeepuff."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:35 pm

"My best friend's in Hufflepuff," Savannah mused, grinning at the thought of JJ, "She's amazing. The best friend anyone could ask for."
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:08 pm

Del wrinkled her nose, "I don't gotta best friend. Thewe's this boy down the street but... I don't like him."

She crossed her arms over her chest and nodded, "Joshies a stupid head."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:16 am

Giggling at Del, Savannah shook her head softly, "Maybe you don't like him now, but who knows, you might end becoming best friends."
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:41 pm

"Nuh-uh," Delaney shook her head vehmently and kept her little scowl still on her face. "I nevew, evew, evew gunna be friends with Stupid head Joshie."

Her head turned as she heard her name called. Her father was walking towards her.

"Time to go Del-Bel," Colin called with a smile, "Hello Savannah - having a good summer I hope?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:53 pm

Unable to control herself, Savannah burst out laughing, her shoulders shaking. Finally calming down, she said between breaths, "If you're sure."

Waving at Professor O'Brian, she smiled, nodding, "Hi Professor. It's been nice." She grinned, "Very relaxing." Except someone won't leave me alone, but that's not going to change because of the season.

Ouch, your words hurt oh so much.
    Delaney O'Brian
    Delaney O'Brian
    Other
    Other

Post by Delaney O'Brian Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:03 pm

Delaney nodded. She was quite sure. The boy was a stupid head - she did not befriend stupid heads.

Grinning she skipped over to grab her fathers hand. "Daddy, daddy, daddy! I made fwiend - 'Vannnah my fwiend."

Colin laughed, "And she's a good friend to have. I am glad you had a good summer Savannah - I shall see you at school I presume. Say goodbye to you're friend Del-Bel."

"Bye! Bye 'Vannnah!!" Delaney gave a large smile and a wave before allowing her father to walk her away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:29 pm