Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Vacation, Gotta Get Away (Adeline!)

Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Vacation, Gotta Get Away (Adeline!) Empty Vacation, Gotta Get Away (Adeline!)

Post by Riley Skander Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:58 pm

Riley was enjoying her vacation; her parents had always wanted to go to Russia, and since Emma started Hogwarts next year, it seemed fitting. When Riley had come home, she'd been pleasantly surprised at how well Emma looked. Much of her negative thoughts had disappated. However, she wanted to find a friend out here closer to her age-and preferably not in her family. She loved them, honestly, but you could only take so much family. The river, however, seemed like a great spot to find someone friendly, since it seemed so crowded.

Last edited by Riley Skander on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Adeline Maurice
    Adeline Maurice
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Vacation, Gotta Get Away (Adeline!) Empty Re: Vacation, Gotta Get Away (Adeline!)

Post by Adeline Maurice Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:26 am

Adeline was walking trying to enjoy her summer vacation before school would start and she would have to go to Beauxbatons for another year of school. Her younger sister Giselle would be starting this year and was excited not talking about anything else but going to school. Although her parents wouldn't approve Adeline went to the muggle side of Russia. This year the summer would be spent in Russia and she planned to make the most of it, maybe even make a new friend. Walking around the river she saw a blonde girl her age strolling around.

"Hey." She said not knowing whether or not the girl was a muggle or witch.
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Vacation, Gotta Get Away (Adeline!) Empty Re: Vacation, Gotta Get Away (Adeline!)

Post by Riley Skander Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:32 am

Riley had walked almost the whole length of the river when she heard a voice. She turned around and smiled at the girl. "Hey," she replied. "I'm Riley. Erm, Riley Skander. You?". The girl was unfamiliar-maybe a Muggle, or perhaps she went to one of the other schools. Riley didn't know. "Do I...know you?" she asked after a moment's hesitation. "Where do you go to school?"
    Adeline Maurice
    Adeline Maurice
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Adeline Maurice Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:15 am

"Hi Riley. I'm Adeline, Adeline Maurice but you can call me Adel." She smiled at the girl. "No I don't think you know me. I go to a boarding school in France. In my opinion it's quite...magical." Adeline replied putting emphasis on the last word. If the girl was a witch she'd most likely catch on if she's a muggle she probably wouldn't have noticed.

Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:54 pm

"Alright then, Adel. Although Adeline's really pretty, too," Riley complimented the girl with a smile. She caught on to the girl's hint, and then, lowering her voice a little, replied, "You go to...err, Beauxbatons is the school in France, right? So you're a witch?" Riley grinned at her. "So am I. I go to Hogwarts-be going into my fourth year after this summer, actually."
    Adeline Maurice
    Adeline Maurice
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Adeline Maurice Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:53 am

"Thank you, it's pretty but it's too formal in my opinion." Adeline said thanking the girl while smiling back. "Yes Beauxbatons is the school in France. And yes I'm a witch." She chuckled while lowering her voice. "I'm gonna be a 4th Year too! Just I'm in Prideux. Hogwarts has four houses right? Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and that green one. I forgot the name."
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:38 pm

"Yeah, I can see what you mean," Riley agreed. "Ah, I knew it. Cool!" she half-whispered. "Really? That's awesome! Prideux? I'm not very familiar with the houses at Beauxbatons. I know there's Angelique, because my sister went through a stage when she wanted to go and that was 'her house'", Riley gave a low chuckle. "Slytherin's the green one. I'm in Ravenclaw. Gryffindors are brave, Slytherin's are...cunning," she said after a moment's hesitation; she almost said evil, based on reputation, but Eye was in Slytherin and she was very nice. "Hufflepuffs are kind, and Ravenclaws are clever. What are your houses for?"
    Adeline Maurice
    Adeline Maurice
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Adeline Maurice Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:26 pm

"Oh, it's called Slytherin. Well our houses are Prideux, Angelique and Vallee. People in Prideux are usually driven, determined and proud. In a way they're like Gryffindor and Slytherin mixed. Angelique's are are creative, lively and adventurous, sorta like Gryffindors. Vallee's are caring wise and considerate, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw mixed." She said. "Our school houses are similar I guess, I wonder if Durmstrang is also." Adeline looked around and saw the crowds had gotten bigger. "Want to play twenty questions? It usually helps me get to know people better."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:51 pm