Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

look up, the stars are shining for you, CHAR

Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

look up, the stars are shining for you, CHAR - Page 2 Empty Re: look up, the stars are shining for you, CHAR

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:48 am

Charlotte caught the part where she said she had another sister and felt a little bad for asking about it. But she hadn't known and, of course, she wouldn't pry. If the girl wanted to tell her, she would, but she doubted. She was pretty much a stranger, after all.

So, Charlotte just nodded. "I have a twin brother," she said, "But that's it. Sometimes I wish I had a bigger family."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

look up, the stars are shining for you, CHAR - Page 2 Empty Re: look up, the stars are shining for you, CHAR

Post by Rora Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:55 am

Lena shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly, biting off a large piece of her cone. "You should feel lucky, Charlotte," she noted, "I mean... that means you only have to share with one other person, right?"

(ooc: i am so sorry. my mind exploded.)
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:07 am

Charlotte thought that was a bit of a selfish though, but she understood it a bit, so she just shrugged.

"I don't really mind sharing," she said, "But I suppose that's because I don't have to share a lot of things with him, seeing as we're from the opposite gender."

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:58 am

Nodding, Lena pursed her lips. "Speaking of your twin brother," she replied, "is he going to Hogwarts with you?" It wasn't like she was bearing any grudge against it, though; she was just curious. "I didn't have to share much, actually; I just happened to share my time with my siblings, and I hate that."
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Charlotte shook her head, frowning a bit as she remembered this was what had made them fight. "Nope, he isn't, he's just a.. uh, Muggle?" she told her, uncertain if she had used the correct word.

"Sometimes it does suck a little," she smiled, "But it must never get boring in your home, though."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:42 am

Lena nodded. "He's non-Magical?" she repeated, "that's rather interesting." And it was, for her. She knew that one sibling in a family could be magical, but not one of a twin. Then again, it was a fraternal twin, so it was genetically possible.

"It doesn't, unless everyone is off doing something else," she agreed.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:26 pm

Charlotte nodded along with her. "I guess it is," she said, wondering why her brother couldn't have gotten the magic gene as well. Things would definitely have been much easier.

"Big family must be nice. Who do you get along with better, though, your brother or your sister?" she asked, curious.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue May 01, 2012 12:28 pm

"Hard question," Lena remarked, nibbling the last of her cone, "well, I barely talk to my sister, but I don't argue with her all that much." She shrugged her shoulders. "But my brother's a hell lotta fun. We prank each other and we argue too often, but I love him." She smiled, twidling her thumbs.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Mon May 14, 2012 12:48 am

Charlotte smiled fondly as Lena talked about her siblings. She supposed that was how all siblings were: no matter how much they fought or argued, they still loved each other.

She looked at her watch, and realized it was getting late. "I think I should get going," she told her, "My parents didn't want me out too late."

"I twas really nice meeting you," she said with a small smile, "I'll see you around in Hogwarts."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:14 am