Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Paying for the Sins of Your Father (Closed)

Albert Erling
    Albert Erling
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Paying for the Sins of Your Father (Closed) Empty Paying for the Sins of Your Father (Closed)

Post by Albert Erling Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:37 am

Albert landed in the dungeons of his home in Azorat that he recently purchased, dropping both of the girls unceremoniously on the floor. He glanced at his watch, they should be out for at least two hours. The man smirked slightly as he shut the door to the cell the two girls were now imprisoned in. Now he only had to wait to get what he wanted.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Paying for the Sins of Your Father (Closed) Empty Re: Paying for the Sins of Your Father (Closed)

Post by Manda Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:48 am

Two Hours Later:

Kait woke up, traditionally, mumbling and groaning at the same time, "Lora... five more minutes.... Fro pass the whiskey.... Dy leave me alone..." She mumbled other nonsense until she finally realized the fact that the floor was cold. That woke up her up, and shot up.

"O.k, why ain't I in my bed!" She exclaims. Then she realized she was in a cell. She stood up quickly and ran to the bars.

"Hey!" She shouted. "Why did I do this time to be in jail!" She didn't realize, this wasn't jail. But then again, she has never been in jail.

(Kait is so weird)
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Paying for the Sins of Your Father (Closed) Empty Re: Paying for the Sins of Your Father (Closed)

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:52 am

"Where the fuck am I?" Iris shouted as she got up and looked at her surroundings. Her eyes widened when she spotted Kait and went over to side. "Damn it, my feet hurt," she winced. "Hey, are you alright?" She asked her sister. "Do you have any idea where we are?" She rubbed her head and tried to remember...."Greece!" She suddenly yelled. "But something tells me we are not in Greece anymore...." she trailed off and leaned her head against the wall.
    Albert Erling
    Albert Erling
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Albert Erling Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:08 am

Two hours have finally passed. It was time to go back to his hostages. What fun he would have with them. Albert walked down to the dungeons almost slowly as he thought about what he was going to do to them. When the man arrived at the cell he saw that the drugs have lost their effects already. Perfect, he thought to himself as he took out his wand, having taken the wands of the two girls before he left them in the cell. After opening the door he quickly flicked his wand and pinned both of the girls to the back wall, not wanting them to cause too much trouble.

"I trust that you have been having a good stay so far in my dungeons?" he asked as he took a few steps closer to them, savouring his victory. His expression remained cold and emotionless as he studied them.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:04 pm

She frowned as she was pinned against the back wall. "I don't recall prison bad as this." She muttered. She knew now that prison wasn't like this, but she refused to admit the fact that they are captured.

"Oh, it's been lovely, sir." Sarcasm laced thick in her voice. "Absolutely divine, please tell me the key to the success of a lovely stay." She glared razor daggers at him. Her deep brown eyes that she inheritated from her father flashed angrily. She tried to see if she had her wand, maybe by chance this was a muggle serial killer, but it wasn't in her pocket.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:59 am

"Oh yeah, this is the best stay I've had in my life," Iris replied sarcastically as well. She tried to reach for her wand but found that it wasn't there in her pocket. "No surprise there," she muttered. But she refused to back down. "Alright, who the fuck are you and what the hell do you want from us?" She growled. She wasn't sure she wanted to hear the answer though, something told her neither she nor Kait was going to like his response.
    Albert Erling
    Albert Erling
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Albert Erling Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:19 pm

"Well I am glad that you have been enjoying your stay here so far, but I afraid that it is going to get worse from here," Albert informed the girls with an emotionless voice, enjoying himself. "I see your father did not teach you any manners," he shook his head slightly in disapproval. "Doesn't surprise me. The man always thought of only himself," he said as he flicked his wand and cast a curse on both the girls silently. This particular one was not so much a torture curse, but one meant to cause discomfort. It caused the feeling of dozens of ants moving on their skin.

"You are here to pay for your father's debts," he sated coldly. "And you will learn to do exactly what i say."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:32 pm

She was afriad of that. "You mean by worse, is getting better?" She asked meakly. Then frowned, and tried to get off the wall. "My father wasn't there when I could speak! He was a Dark Wizard, so I have no damn intention to even want to speak to him!" She yelled angrily.

Then she shuddered as she felt like hundreds of ants was crawling on her skin, she tried throwing herself at the wall as if that would help.

"We did nothing, you down right Jackward." She wasn't sure what a Jackward was, she just made it up. She started mumbling curses at him in Russian, and Greek.

"We will get out of this." She whispered back in English. Apparently, this guy spoke English so Iris could understand him and Kait was surprised she managed to speak english this well.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:49 am

"In case you didn't know, our 'father' left us before we were even two years old! So how could you expect him to teach us manners, huh?" Iris retorted. "And from what I recall, he abandoned me. So I wouldn't say that he's a very good father." She growled at the man.

She winced in disgust at the sensation of the curse, but wasn't ready to give in. "That's the best you can do? And while you're at it, do you mind telling us who the hell you are?"

"Pay for our father's debts? Yeah, right." She scoffed. "And why should we pay for something we were never responsible for? It's that asshole who was going around killing people. And just for the record, I don't plan on obeying you." She whispered back to Kait, "Yeah, I know we will."
    Albert Erling
    Albert Erling
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Albert Erling Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:32 pm

"I see that your father did not bless you with brains either," Albert said coldly. "I do not care if you remember the man. You are still his daughters. And I will use you however I wish," he said before flicking her wand once again, putting a strong stinging hex on their faces.

"I am just getting started," he smirked at the two girls slightly, tapping his wand against his other hand. "I am not giving you a choice. You will do as you are told or you will suffer," he stated.

"Your father is dead. I killed him myself. But his life was not enough of a price to pay for the years I have served under him. I don't care how little of him you have actually seen. You still carry his blood. You will suffice for my entertainment."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:47 am

She snorted. "And I see that your parents didn't bless you with common sense," She snapped back. She winced at the curse, wanting to get out of here. She wished she had brought Liath or Graymoon with her today.

"We will see about that, I am not the type of person to do what other's say." She laughed without emotion. "I am also the type of person, you use for your own enjoyment. I don't care what you do, I will continue to resist." She knew she wasn't making this any better, but she wanted to show she was not going to be used.

She raised an single eyebrow. "You did? Well, good job for you. Though I am sorry to say, I don't do entertaining Mad Men who murdered my father." She paused. "And kidnapped me and my sister."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:24 am

Iris flinched slightly as the hex hit her and ground her teeth so that she wouldn't shout. "You're just one of those desperate, psychotic killers, aren't you? I mean seriously, guys like you really need a past time!" She knew she was probably annoying him, but she didn't care. Two could play at this game. Well in this case, three.

"So you're going to make us suffer for something we never even did in the first place?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and laughed humourlessly. "I don't know how things work around from where you're from, but we definitely don't follow that here. We are already suffering, I don't think it'll make much difference," she smirked.

"Why the hell did you serve him if you didn't want to?!" She shouted. This bastard seemed to making less sense by every word he spoke.
    Albert Erling
    Albert Erling
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Albert Erling Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:10 am

"You know nothing about auffering," Albert almost hissed at them, his anger rising slightly.

He flicked his wand a few times and a few moments later Iris's petrified body was floating two feet in front of him while her sister was left hanining on the wall. "We had enough talking for one day," he said calmly. "Enough talking for a whole week in fact. We will see how you two behave yourself after a week of being completely alone in the dungeons," he said as he guided the younger girl out of the door with his wand.

"Say goodbye to your sister, Kaitlen," he said with a small smirk as he let her body fall down to the floor before he closed the door to the cell.

"You will be spending the next week right here," he said to Iris as he dropped her itnto the cell which was right across from the first one. "Don't bother screaming to your sister. The cells are completely soundproof," he informed her with yet another smirk before he locked her cell and left the dungeons. The man would instruct his house elves to bring the girls one meal a day. That is all that they would need and it would help in making them more compliant quicker. And if they were not obedient enough by the end of the seven days he would resort to more entertaining methods to make them behave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:17 pm