Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Girls Just Want to Have Fun (Harm)

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Girls Just Want to Have Fun (Harm) Empty Girls Just Want to Have Fun (Harm)

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Ninette lounged on her bar stool, flashy, slinky dress showing off just the right amount of skin for her to attract attention while still leaving enough to the imagination to intice someone to approach her to find out. In her hand she had a drink, and her cold calculating eyes appraised everyone on the dance floor, judging the girls as competion and the boys as prey.

She loved summer - and she loved a good night out.

Ninette Fontaine was here to party.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Girls Just Want to Have Fun (Harm) Empty Re: Girls Just Want to Have Fun (Harm)

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Harmonie smirked as her dark gaze caught sight of Ninette at the bar. She was expecting to eventually meet the other girl at a place like this during the holidays- after all, both of them enjoyed a good party.

Slipping through the heaving crowd on the dance floor easily and towards her.

"I can hardly say I'm surprised to see you here, Ninette." she said, a little breathless after passing through the crowd. Harm flipped her dark hair backwards and leaned against the bar, elbows propped onto the surface.

"Having a good night?" she raised an eyebrow questioningly.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:56 pm

A slow smirk grew across Ninette's face as she spotted one half of the musical duo come towards her.

"Where's your other half?" she tilted her head, and played with her drink. "Decide to leave her at home for a night?"

"I've had better," she said eyeing one of the boys across the room, but eventually decideding that his girlfriend was too clinging, and did not feel like wasting her time on the scene she would make stealin him. "But, I've also had worse."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:53 pm

"I'm just as whole on my own." Harm said defensively, refusing to answer the question. They were separate people- almost opposites, most of the time. Parallel.

"Not too bad here, is it?" she smirked at the boys in the room. "Though I did have higher expectations for tonight." Harmonie sighed. Most of the people here had dance partners.

Playing with the edge of her dress absently, the girl looked over to Ninette.

"Worse?" she raised an eyebrow.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Nine smirked at her defensive tone. Hit a nerve had she?

"I wasn't suggesting anything of the sort Harm, dear," she drawled slowly, "I was merely trying to find out if we were alone, or if I'd have the pleasure of both De Venin this evening."

The girl looked over the crowd, "I don't know. There does seem a good set up for... drama... if one was looking for them."

"Oh I don't think you're ready to learn the worst yet."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:13 pm

Harmonie nodded stiffly, jaw slightly clenched. "Yes. Well- I'm not sure. Possibly, I have no idea where the girl is."

"Always fun to hunt for a bit of drama." she remarked cheekily. "And it's what I always presume you're doing anyway, Fontaine."

Harm laughed softly at the girl. "In what way am I not "ready"? " she quoted sarcastically.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:08 am

The smirk stayed on her face as she could tell it was still bothering Harm.

"What can I say," she siad with an inclinde of her head, "I like to be consistant."

She reached out and patted the girls head, "See, Harm dear - If you were ready you would not need to ask."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Harmonie scowled slightly as Ninette patted her head, but then chuckled lowly to herself

"For all your patronizing sarcasm Fontaine, you're not too hard to read." she murmured, shrugging one shoulder.

"Got yourself any boytoys yet then, Nin?" she smiled a little cheekily.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:36 pm

Ninette smirked and raised any eyebrow, "I am, am I? And what exactly am I saying right now. Enlighten me Harmony. I'm Curious."

She let out a laugh, and drained her dirnk, setting it on the table.

"You have to be more specific than that De Venin," she drawled with a smirk, "I always have a boytoy somewhere. Now the questions is - did you mean do I have one here? Or have I found on recently... for there was the choice little thing the other week..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:29 pm