Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Nothing More

Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Nothing More  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nothing More

Post by Brock Veni Cox Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:57 pm

Brock let out a little laugh. "So she seduced you." He said simply, grinning. "Vampiresses do that, you know. That's why you keep away from them." He shrugged. "It's pretty straight forward. She owns you know. Meaning she can summon you from anywhere at any time. She knows where you are at all times, and is usually there to protect you if your life is in danger." He shrugged again, gesturing to the back of the boys neck. "For other magical creatures, though, that mark smells something fierce, and they tend to stay away for fear of the Vampire."

He smiled suddenly, draining his cup and tossing it over his shoulder, where it landed in the trash with a swish. "But you do belong to her, now." He said, drawing the words out nice and slow. "Totally and Completely."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:30 pm

Harmonie scoffed at Julian. "I'm not one of your idiot toys, Rousseau, I'm not that quick to fall for someone." she wrinkled her nose slightly, comparing to herself to Penny for a moment.

No way in Hell.

"Wait." she frowned. "So you have a blood bound stalker?" Harmonie stifled a laugh. Now would not be the best time for her to mock the boy- but Merlin, it was so hard, and all it would take was a witty one liner and-

Her hand flew to her mouth, trying to trap her taunts.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:42 pm

"Wha - that's not what I meant." Julian shook his head frantically, trying to convey his meaning, "You're an Angel for a reason. That makes you special. I wouldn't mess with your head. It's just that, if you loved me," he shuddered again, swallowing hard, "I don't think I'd be able to talk to you anymore."

Groaning, Julian resisted the urge to bang his head into a wall, "Well, isn't that great." Though the being protected didn't sound so bad, the rest of the attachments to this - owning - sucked.

"But - but -" Crossing his arms, he looked up at the man, the closest thing to a pleading expression on his face, "There has to be a way to get un-owned, right?"

Shooting Harmonie a warning glare, he hissed, "It's not funny, Harmonie."
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:30 am

Brock shrugged. "You could die." He suggested. "Or your Vamp could die. There's always the becoming-a-vampire route, and if you do that and your Vamp turns you, you'll be even more owned by her." He scratched his head. "I suppose you could ask her to unmark you, but it's the question of whether she will or not, and I'm pretty sure you don't wanna piss her off."

Brock put his hands in his pocket and grinned, obviously not affected in the least. "Being Marked isn't such a bad thing, though. The fact that you had no idea tells me your Vampire isn't very attached to you. Right now all you're getting is protection, and is that really that bad?"
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Harmonie laughed, despite the situation, as Julian shuddered. "Scared of love, are we Juli?" she raised an eyebrow at him tauntingly. She perched herself on the table they were once sitting at and watched the two boys carefully. Her head tilted to the side slightly.

Brock was pretty.

Frowning as he explained the consequences of a vampire owning him, two questions suddenly came to mind. "Wait, wait, wait." she murmured, holding her hand up as a signal to pause.

"You didn't tell your Angels about this?" she pointed an accusing finger directly at Julian's chest, then moved it to Brock's.

"And why do you know so much about this?" Harm asked - though it was in more of an interrogating tone - and folded her arms over her chest expectantly.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:57 am

"Oh, ha ha. Very funny." Scowling at Harmonie, Julian crossed his arms, though he never actually denied her claim. "You slay me with your humour."

Looking back at Brock, he snapped, "For some reason, death doesn't sound all that appealing. And neither does waiting for her to die. I'd rather not become a vampire, and I never want to see her again." Hissing, he glared at the man, "Yes. It is bad. Terrible even. Being owned isn't fun. But there has to be some other way." thinking back to his meeting with Tobias, he asked, "What if another vampire Marked me?"

Raising an eyebrow at Harmonie, he said, "Did you really need to know that I got bitten by a vampire? I would've told you eventually, if that makes you feel better, the opportunity never presented itself."

Looking back at Brock, he shifted away from him, eying the man suspiciously, "You're not a vampire too, are you?"
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:55 pm

Brock snorted. "A Vampire? You insult me." He reached inside his cloak and pulled out a flask, drinking from it. "Whatever I am, I'm not a Vampire." He shook his head. "Bloodsuckers make me antsy. And they smell weird."

He rolled his eyes at the girl. "Well, youngling, you don't have to accept my information as the truth. You could just ignore it. Fact of the matter is, it's the only information you have on the subject, isn't it?" He yawned. "Well, I think I'll be off then. You two are beginning to bore me."
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:22 pm

Shaking her head, Harmonie decided to drop the subject with Julian. Scared of love. She would definitely have to remember that for future reference. She grinned impishly at the thought.

That was, if their friendship even had a future. Her smile slowly faded. He wasn't seriously angry, was he? Harmonie watched him for a second. Frustrating and inconsiderate as he was, he was still a good friend. Sort of. And she had been one of his Angels since First Year, it was part of who she was now. She couldn't lose that.

Harm raised an eyebrow at the man and leaned back onto her elbows. "They smell weird, do they? So what are you then, Mister Brock?" She shrugged one shoulder. "You're my only source of information right now. So whatever you say goes, Cap'n." she said, mocking a quick salute. It wasn't as if Julian was going to be spouting out any info soon, he was just about as clueless as she was. How long had he been Marked, now? You would have thought the boy would have looked into it, a bit.

Rolling her eyes at Brock's blatant flippancy, she waved her hand. "Catch you later then, Brock." Harm winked.

I can't help that I'm a sucker for a pretty boy.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:59 pm

Glancing at Harmonie, Julian watched her for a second. Why did he have not the slightest idea what he was going to do? He didn't - he couldn't - bring himself to hate her for what she'd tried to do. That would just be unnecessarily harsh and cruel. And it would just be weird to have his Angels suddenly drop to the three. Sighing softly, he rubbed his temples. He'd come up with the answer for this problem later.

"That is of course," Julian piped in thoughtfully, his voice a little chilly, "You're telling us the truth. Because isn't it just oddly convenient that you just happen to be here?"

"Well then," Julian frowned, shrugging in a an attempt to seem nonchalant, "I guess I'll have to bid you farewell."
    Brock Veni Cox
    Brock Veni Cox
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Brock Veni Cox Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:33 am

Brock nodded his head slightly at the boy, Julian, in farewell, and winked at the girl before turning and disappearing out of the cafe.

He was going back to Pack house. And maybe he'd even visit the kid. He hadn't seen him in a while.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:01 am