Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Silence (CLOSED)

Silence (CLOSED) Empty Silence (CLOSED)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:04 am

It was cool and quiet in the cave. Silence. Just what I needed. A little peace in my rocky world. Worries swirled through my brain. My mother's illness and school, friends, even my best friend Gil. I sighed, leaning against the rocky wall. This was nice.

Last edited by Gabrielle Renee Sands on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Silence (CLOSED) Empty Re: Silence (CLOSED)

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:03 pm

Quinn walked up to the silent cave. After the event at the Eiffel Tower Quinn needed a break. Quinn walked in to see a girl that looked younger than her. "Hi, sorry didn't mean to interrupt you, just needed to get away for a while. I'm Quinn Mikaelson by the way" Quinn introduced herself to the girl.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:16 pm

"Oh thats fine," Gabrielle hadn't realized it until that moment that she needed some kind of company.

"My names Gabrielle, Gabrielle Sands. Care to sit?" Gabrielle asked.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:37 pm

Quinn smiled and nodded. She took a seat next to the younger girl. "You don't seem from my school, so what school do you go too" Quinn asked curious, usually you have French accent but this girl didn't.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:01 am

"I go to Hogwarts." Gabrielle answered. She had recognized Quinn's accent right away and knew she went t Beauxbatons. Her mother's friend had gone there, she recalled.

"So how old are you?" Gabrielle wanted to try and keep this conversation going, trying to plow though her depressing emotions, but it was almost to hard to take and her voice broke.

"Sorry," She mumbled.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Quinn nodded. "I was going to go there but I wanted to go to Beauxbatons like my mother did" Quinn told her. Quinn looked ahead of her but when the young girl started to speak again Quinn turned her attention to her. "I'm 13, what about you" Quinn asked. Quinn watched the girl closely and heard her apologize. "Why are you sorry? What's wrong? You can tell me" Quinn asked the girl.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:11 pm

"Oh that's cool. I'm twelve, I just had my birthday a couple of days ago. Well, it's a long story, I mean, a lot of things have been happening in my family and with my friends. That's all. It's like all the worry and stress just collide and I feel so small and alone." Gabrielle said this all very fast, as if she didn't have a lot of time to say everything.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:15 pm

Quinn nodded in understanding. "I no what you mean, but sometimes it's good to keep yourself occupied so you don't have to think about what's happening around you. Sometimes I just sing or I write in my diary but that is what keeps me from going over board. What do you like to do for fun" Quinn asked the girl curiously.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Gabrielle mustered at smile.

"Yeah I've done that and it does help. I love to write and acting is one of my favorite things to do. Singing and dancing as well. I'm addicted to books, I can't get enough. Playing the piano when I was at home helps to dissolve my stress. Sometimes Gil and I will just hang out and have ice cream or something. That usually makes me feel better," Gabrielle laughed.

"Oh, and I love, love, love chocolate!" She added as a side note. "What about you besides singing and writing in your diary. Anything else you love?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:31 am

Quinn nodded as she listened to the younger girl tell her what she loves. "Well when ever you feel down remember how you felt while doing those things, that's usually what I do" Quinn told her. "Now who in their right mind doesn't like chocolate, I would probably go all double o seven on their asses if someone tells me that" Quinn joked with the girl.

Quinn smiled when she asked Quinn something else. "Boys" Quinn joked again. Quinn started laughing. Well Quinn did like boys but boys never seem to like her but sometimes they did but not always and even if they did, they were ugly or not her type.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:11 am

"Yeah," Gabrielle laughed along with Quinn. "Definitely boys! The only problem is that the only guy that notices me is one of my best friends. Do I have a problem? Do I smell?" Gabrielle laughed and fake sniffed her clothes, wrinkling her nose. "Smells like my perfume."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:41 pm

Quinn watched her. Quinn shook her head. "Gabby, wait do you mind if I call you that. Anyway you can't be safe, just when you meet a guy, ask him to talk a little about himself, see if you have anything in common and then when you guys do just become friends with him. When you're friends with just started play flirting with him and hope he does it back" Quinn said to her.

"It works, I did it with this one guy in my year and house at my school and now we have a date" Quinn said mentioning Tobias to the girl. "Don't worry, you still have a life ahead of you just try not to be blunt about it" Quinn told the younger girl.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:42 pm

"No, it's okay. Yeah I know....I'm not that old yet," She smiles. "So tell me more about this date,"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Quinn smiled and faced her. "His name is Tobias Count, he is a pure blood, he is a 3rd year Prideux like me. He is a vampire and a wizard, don't worry he is the good kind. He is taking me to a place in France called La Bleue Lune, and we have a lot of the same classes together. We started off as friends and now look" Quinn said to the girl.

"So who is this boy that likes you or who is the boy that you like" Quinn asked.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:05 am

Gabrielle laughed. "Sounds like you like him a lot. That's really cool, maybe I could meet him sometime," She smiled.

"Well, I don't like him myself, at least I don't think. His names Gilbert Lancelot. We've known each other forever. I just feel like at times he might like me. What he says or how he looks at me."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:54 am

Quinn nodded and smiled. "Yeah, he gets me a lot and he makes me feel.... Safe" Quinn said to her. "Maybe you could if he stops teasing me, we like to tease each other a lot" Quinn smiled at her.

"Well maybe he just thinks of you as a friend but it is just a friendly manor" Quinn said trying to be helpful.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:13 pm

"Well that's always a good feeling to have. Yeah, Gil likes to tease me a lot too," She laughed.

"Yeah....maybe," She shrugged. "I'm just hoping for someone,"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:41 pm

Quinn nodded. "I think every boy likes teasing girls" Quinn said to her.

"Don't worry, you will find someone who will like you, you are only 11 you have your whole life to find someone" Quinn said to her.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:12 pm

"Twelve actually, but i just turned." She laughed. "Well I'll see you later, we should meet up sometime," She rose and smiled at Quinn
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:27 am

"Sorry" Quinn mumbled her apology. Quinn stood up also. "Yeah, I would like that Gabby, write me anytime" Quinn said to her. Quinn gave her a hug and walked out of the cave. She knew this girl would find someone, it was a matter of time.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:55 pm

"No don't bother, and yes I promise I will." Gabrielle hugged the girl and as she walked out, wondered if she really knew how much she'd helped.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:37 am