Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

We Were born To Die...

Sorin Zeklos
    Sorin Zeklos
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

We Were born To Die... Empty We Were born To Die...

Post by Sorin Zeklos Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Sorin waited for Amora. His time was ending. He wanted to be with his wife and children in heaven. If there is even a heaven for him. He was in the shadows at the sun sett. Yes this would be his last day on Earth, if only Amora would listen to him anout his request.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

We Were born To Die... Empty Re: We Were born To Die...

Post by Amora Kirke Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:55 pm

Mora slid to a stop on the sand, grinning and encasing Sorin in a hug. "Hey there, you old stiff." She greeted, squeezing him around the waist. "I feel as if another century has passed since I last saw you. How are you, my old friend?"
    Sorin Zeklos
    Sorin Zeklos
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sorin Zeklos Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:02 pm

Sorin Looked to see Amora and smiled. He hugged her back.

"I think my immortal life is coming to a end my dear." Sorin said with a sad smile.

"Welldone for becoming a Professor by the way."
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Mora blinked. "Coming to an end?" She asked, taking a step back and looking him and down. "Is someone after you or something?"

She smiled a small smile. "Thanks." She said softly. "Never thought i'd get the job, myself."
    Sorin Zeklos
    Sorin Zeklos
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sorin Zeklos Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:12 pm

"No one is after me. I feel my time is up. There's nothing left for me to see or do Amora. You have to remember that I have been on this planet for 770 years now." Sorin said as he looked at the dieing sun set.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:25 pm

Mora furrowed her eyebrows. "Nonsense. There's plenty more to see. I mean... look at Aurmerle. He's been around for longer than both of us, and he still feels the desire to live." She reached up and carressed his cheek. "I don't understand." She looked up at him with wide brown eyes.
    Sorin Zeklos
    Sorin Zeklos
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sorin Zeklos Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Sorin lent into Amora's hand,

"I just fed up of killing people who deserve a life of happiness Amora. I feel like I have already given up on my Immortality. Its like a posion spreading through my unbeating heart. I have been having flash backs of my life when I was human. I was with my wife, my daughter and 2 sons. I miss them dearly. I missed them growing up. After I was turned 20 years after I was bitten, I watched my wife getting raped. I killed the man of course. She looked at me in shock. The man had cut her on the back and she was dieing. I went to her and told her what I was. She understood and I said I could save her. She didn't want saving and told me that I would meet her again one day. She died in my arms Amora." Sorin said that to her. He had never told anyone of that.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:49 pm

Mora's eyes softened with sadness. "Even with all that, you can move on." She took his face in both of her hands, shaking her head. "I killed my whole family, Sorin. I still want to live." She looked at the ground before meeting his eyes once more. "Please... reconsider."
    Sorin Zeklos
    Sorin Zeklos
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sorin Zeklos Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:51 pm

"I can't Amora. My immortal Life is pointless. Amora please end my life. I wouldn't want anyone else to do it but you?" Sorin asked her as he took hold of her hands.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Mora bit her lip, looking up at him through her lashes. "Sorin..." she whispered. She looked away from him before sighing. "If it is what you really want, I don't have much of a choice, do I?" She murmured, a red tear falling down her cheek.
    Sorin Zeklos
    Sorin Zeklos
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sorin Zeklos Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:30 pm

"Hey now," He said as he took her her head in his hands. He wiped that tear away.

"Your taking away my pain Amora. I wouldn't ask anyone else to take my life. I have known you nearly all your immortal life and this is the only time I have saw you with a tear going down your face. I no you care and thats why I asked you. I will be still here though, right here." Sorin said as he placed a hand over her un-beating heart.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:08 pm

Amora nodded, her breath hitching in her throat on a sob. "H-how do you want to...?" She looked at the ground again, not able to say it.
    Sorin Zeklos
    Sorin Zeklos
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sorin Zeklos Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:47 pm

"I think the traditional stake in the heart would do. Before anything happens I want to say thank Merlin I met you. I have had good times with you Amora. I want you to become what you want to be and have a good immortal life. I want you to find love aswell." Sorin said to her with a sad smile.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:07 pm

Amora nodded, her eyes still on the ground as she held her hand out for the stake. "Find love..." she whispered, something sturring within her as Aurmerle's face swam before her minds eye.

She glanced up at him, meeting his eyes. Hers were swimming with tears. "You'll be in my heart, Sorin." She promised. "Forever."
    Sorin Zeklos
    Sorin Zeklos
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sorin Zeklos Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:54 pm

A red tear slipped down his face. He put the silver stake in her hand and lifted his other hand to touch her cheek.

"I will miss you my dear Amora. I will see you again. In another life of course." Sorin said ah he kissed her fore head and hugged her tightly.

"I will always Love you Amora. You have been a good friend. You will always be in my dead heart forever." He said ro her.
    Amora Kirke
    Amora Kirke
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Amora Kirke Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Mora's grip on the silver stake was so tight, she was almost afraid she'd break it. His hug was returned, and so were his sentiments. She loved him too. He had been one of the only ones to never abandon her.

"I'll miss you Sorin." She whispered, her hold on him tightening. She couldn't look in his eyes once more. If she did... she wouldn't be able to-

The stake wedged itself between the ribs of his back, forcing itself all the way through until it pierced his heart. As the man turned to ash, a single sob broke out of Mora's throat.

Once more, she was alone in the dark, holding a stake, and surrounded by ashes.
    Sorin Zeklos
    Sorin Zeklos
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sorin Zeklos Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:14 pm

He felt the stake go through him.

"Bye my dear Amora." He said as the stake went fully through him. He looked at her for the last time. he let the light take him as he crummbled to ashes.

Sorin Zeklos was no more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:31 am