Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Gone With The Wind (Mature Content)

Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Gone With The Wind (Mature Content) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gone With The Wind (Mature Content)

Post by Eragon Overlord Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:20 pm

He had to be quick on what he did with his emotions."It's not that, usually when a female brings a hair over her ear.. Never you mind, so where do you want to go, or do you want to stay in the woods?" He asked her very slowly.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Gone With The Wind (Mature Content) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gone With The Wind (Mature Content)

Post by Scala Del Ray Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:38 pm

"Not every female lies when they do that. Anyway, you can take me anywhere you like." Scala smirked her sexy smile.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:48 pm

He looked at her and spoke."Let's stay here for a bit, the the clear sky is wonderful don't you think." he attempted to grab her palm so they were both holding hands, he looked at her and spoke."We should work out a descender on when we can meet each other, and a second date? Or a first?" he nudged her lightly teasing her.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:37 pm

Scala raised a eyebrow at him. She squeezed his and lightly,

"I would say we can go on a first date where ever you want to go. We would have to fit it around our teacing jobs, but it can work." She said with a smile.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:52 pm

HE smiled at her and spoke."Very well, Next week. Send me an owl. Tell me where you want to go and I will take you there." He said slowly, as he turned to face her, his eyes meat hers as he brought there hands closely towards the each others chests. He spoke."Do we have a date?" he asked her slowly.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:25 pm

Scala gave him a smirk.

"Of course we do Mr Overlord. I would love it if you would take this happy vampire on a date." She said to him with a giggle.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:45 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."I guess this is good bye for now? Until our date? Will you kiss me?" He asked her. He was not despaired he was just overwhelmed that he got her to be his girlfriend. It was a first. Well it wasn't he was very sexy and cute looking.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Scala's eyes widened and her lips pouted.

"You shoudln't have to even ask. You said I was your remember. Of course you can." Scala said with a smirk.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:45 pm

HE sighed."Sorry I just hadn't had a committed relationship in ages." He said calmly. He moved his body closer towards her as he went to kiss her, his lips touched hers lightly, his lips were soft, gentle, and smooth, same were hers, it was like kissing a goddess. He pulled back and spoke."There. I'll owl you tomorrow on plans. What about Charisma break? Will you come over my place?" he asked her slowly.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:52 pm

His lips were on hers. She gently kissed back.

"It's ok. Same here. My last relationship was over 30 years ago. Of course I will comw to your's, If you don't mind having me." Scala said as she kissed his lips again. She wrapped her arms around his neck.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:58 pm

He placed both his hands around her waist and held her gently. before speaking."I don't mind why would I?" He said very slowly, kissing back at her lips very softly and gently.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:59 pm

"I was just wondering." Scala said with a smile.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:25 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."It's good that you wonder. Your cute when you wonder like that." He smiled and giggled at her. Looking up before sighing."Do you want to stay a little long and have fun, or shall we part ways?" He asked her.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:52 pm

"Oh i think we can have some fun." Scala said as she pushed Eragon to the ground. She went down and straddled his hips. She smirked her wicked way.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:11 pm

She pushed him, and he bluntly landed on his back. His suit all messy now the back well. And she was on top of him."Well, there isn't that cute." He said taken off his top, and then untieing his tie, tossing it to the side, his white shirt was still on, as he placed his hands on her hips."Shall we then?" He told her.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:36 pm

"Shall we what?" Scala said in her french accent. She smirked at him.

"I can have my wicked way and remove all your clothing and tie you to a tree so nature can see what you posses." Scala said in a evil laugh. She undid his white shirt and ran her fingers up his toned torso and chest. She planted kisses up his torso and chest untill she reached his lips. She lightly bit the bottom one and tugged at it.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:57 pm

He smiled, at her and spoke."That's lovely." He said once she took off his shirt, and tossed it. She ran her fingers down his lower stomach area then chest, and kissed his body, before she moved towards his upper body and begun to kiss, tug and pull on his bottom lip. He sighed and shook his head kissing her back. HE removed her top, leaving her in her bra, as he sat up and kissed her neck slowly, before moving towards the top of her ear and nipping on the upper layer, before moving his lips towards her lips and kissing her.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:03 pm

Scala lightly moaned when he kissed ner neck nipping the top of her ear. She had noticed he had removed her top which left her in a bright pink lacy bra. He kissed her and she kissed him back. Her eyes turned violet which he would notice.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:50 pm

He gently unhooked her bra. and removed it from her toss it. HE placed her back on the ground and looked at her eyes."Your beautiful." He said slowly, as he mounted her gently, and slowly begun to suck on her neck, giving her that gently smooth vib His chest pressed on her as he moved to kiss her lips.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:52 pm

"Err that was my expensive bra you just un hooked and tossed over there." Scala said with a smirk. he kissed her neck and She Quickly switched posisions and picked him up and droped him by a tree trunk. She quickly got her wand out of her leather jeans and muttered a tieing spell so his hands were tied to the tree.She crossed her arms around her self and smirked.

"Well I know I'm Beautifull of course, But what to do with you now?" Scala said with a evil smile to him.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:14 pm

He smiled and spoke."Yes I did." He said before she easily picked him up and tossed him to a tree binding him. He smiled and spoke."Anything you want." He said slowly towards her. By seeing her breasts, and from her being half naked. He felt quite aroused. He shook his head and spoke."Well, come on now." He said slowly. He was quite capable of expiring from this kinky trap but that will be left for a later time.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:19 pm

Scala snapped her fingers and his pants were removed leaving him in his boxers.

"Well someone is really aroused now aren't they?" Scala said with a cheeky grin. With another snap of her fingers she blind folded him.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:27 pm

He smiled and when his pants were off he smiled. Trying to resist the urge the break through the Ropes or in his case Appatie, and appear behind her. She then blind folded him and his dick, just went sky rocking up. He spoke."This isn't fair." He said slowly. He sighed and spoke."Before we move on any further I wanted to ask you to Marry me." He told her honestly.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:44 pm

"A bit to early don't you think asking me to take your hand in marriage." Scala said to him she went over and straddled his hips.

"When we know one another alot better, ask me again with one knee down to the ground with a ring." Scala said as she put her hand above his boxers.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:50 pm

He tried to look at her but could not because he was blinded. She spoke and he sighed before speaking."Alright." He said slowly. She then straddled on his hips. These urges was annoying. Really annoying. Trying to resist this horny urges is like trying to not kill a boy no matter how easy it was. She then placed her hand on his boxers and he groaned."Damn, mind leaning over. So I may also pleasure you?" He asked her slowly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:07 pm