Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Isn't she Lovely

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Isn't she Lovely - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't she Lovely

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:35 am

"Great minds think alike they say," Iris winked. "Not to mention, I really don't have too much of logic."

She pretended to be offended by the Uchitel's comment. "Frighten you? Why, I would never say anything inappropriate! I would just say some things that would make him want to snog you again," she smirked. "And if he really likes you, he wouldn't mind listening to me."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:41 pm

"Logic? What on earth is that?" He made an elaborate show of frowning before breaking into a grin.

"And if he doesn't like me you'll just make me look like a loon," he shrugged and then laughed, "But what do I care - I am a loon. Feel free to talk away. Though you better talk me up good Missy."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:39 pm

"I think it's something related to boring people," Iris said, while pretending to think and grinned lightly.

"I can't make you look like something which you already are," she agreed teasingly. "So what's he like? I mean, does the rule 'opposites attract' apply here? Oh no worries, I'll make sure to say all the good things," she gave a not-so-innocent-smile.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:26 pm

"Well then who need to know about it."

Quil flailed his arms extravagantly, and grinned.

"But since I'm already simply amazing that won't be a problem at all," he stated with a laugh and then shrugged, "I don't know if I'd say opposites. Sure he's got a bit more sense than I do but... its not that hard to beat that now is it."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:48 pm

"Simply amazing? Huh, seems like you're as much a good liar as you are a loon," Iris remarked with a grin and nudged Quil's shoulder. "I'm sure you've got something that he doesn't....like, nice arms!" She winked.

"And please Turrow, don't call youself as someone with less sense," she said and rolled her eyes.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Aquila smirked at her flexing his arms, "Of course, I have amazing arms - the whole world is jealous of them."

"Fine," he grinned at her, "I have sense... I just refuse to use it."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:40 pm

"Boy with sexy arms attracts boy with sense...wow, that ought to make the headlines," Iris smirked and shook her head amusedly.

"I think you are just lazy to use your sense," she stated and grinned lightly. "Anyway, I better get going, seeing as I already must have skipped three to four classes. As much as I like your school, not really a fan of the crazy teachers," she commented. "Later Turrow," she said and with a wave, went the opposite way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:50 pm