Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Meeting new People

Meeting new People Empty Meeting new People

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:35 pm

After Rose had tasted the chocolate she had been given by someone. She couldn't resist but go back and buy some more. Rose walked out of the store eating a small bar of chocolate - Rocky Road- and a basket full of others. She closed her eyes, savoring the taste then opened them yet again to observe her surroundings. She had gotten more familiar with the place. She wandered to a nearby bench, setting her basket at her side. She closed her eyes, not noticing the people who had passed by or the people who sat and went beside her.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Meeting new People Empty Re: Meeting new People

Post by Athena Capulet Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:40 pm

Athena had for a few hours been wandering around in Russia. Well at least she thought she were in Russia. Where she did not know. On a bench nearbuy a girl sat, looking somewhat the same age as herself. Sheepishly she walked towards the girl with a slight smile.

''I ope I am not dizturbing you but I was wondering if you may know where I am?'' She looked down and shook her head. ''See, I am lost.''

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:44 pm

Rose opened her eyes and grinned as she saw a girl. "Your in Russia!" she said happily, the usual Russian accent gone from her voice. "The Riverside to be exact" she added, when the girl said she was lost, she was about the same age as she and French too. "What are you doing so far from home?" she asked tilting her head "If you don't mind me asking" she added, as she moved her basket to her lap.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:58 pm

''Riverside..'' She said thoughtfully and looked around. ''It is magnifique ere!'' It was so different from home, colder and grayer. But it truly had its charm. And the cold weather was someting you got used to. The russian stranger seemed kind and Thena decided to kill some time. She sat down beside the girl.

''No, No I do not.'' Athena said smiling at the girl. ''I am exploring. Well I was. Until I got lost in zee maze. A lot of people to find ere. And I could not find someone zat spoke Anglais.'' In this foreign land it did not seem to common for people to speak english. Which had become a slight problem when she tried to ask for dirrections.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:10 pm

Rose smiled kindly "Yes it is quite magnificent ain't it?" she said softly "Yet so different from where your from" she said quietly. She let out a laugh as her eyes flashed a bright yellow then disappeared. "Never wander into the maze without a guide" she said shaking her head "I learned that the hard way" she mumbled as she took a bite of her chocolate bar. "Well" she trailed off "People here don't usually have immigrants, they're always russian." She shrugged "Very few try to learn because Russian as it is mostly spoken here." she tried to explain. "Chocolate?" she offered, indicating the basket full of chocolate on her lap.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:49 pm