Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sign, Sealed, Deliviered

Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Sign, Sealed, Deliviered Empty Sign, Sealed, Deliviered

Post by Colin O'Brian Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:30 pm

Colin hummed to himself as he picked up the package that his mother had sent to him. He wasn't entirely sure why the woman refused to send him anything when he was up at the school, but that was just the way she was.

He smiled to see she had sent Del more things. The older woman was spoiling his child.

Reading the letter written on top, he wasn't paying attention and smashed into someone.

"Oh, terribly sorry, Reading and walking are apparently not my talents," he let out a laugh.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Sign, Sealed, Deliviered Empty Re: Sign, Sealed, Deliviered

Post by Rozzers Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:48 pm

Alexa was walikng to the post office to send letters and other thing off. She was staying in Hogsmead to see er God daughter who was a hogwarts exchange student. She walked in and bumped into some one.

"I am so sorry, I wans't looking where I was going." Alexa said to the man in front of her.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:45 pm

"Well that makes two of us," Colin said with a laugh. He held up his letter, "I guess I just couldn't wait to read it. May not be a very good excuse but its the one I am using."

He looked at the woman and smiled. He held out his hand.

"Colin O'Brian."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:34 pm

Alexa smiled warmly at him and took his hand with a light shake.

"Alexa Rozalie Thorpe, It's a pleasure to make your aquintence Colin even though we have just basicaly walked into each other." Alexa said with a small laugh and bow of head to him.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:57 pm

"Well who says that's a bad thing?" he asked with a laugh. "You know, you can always make everything into something good - or at least I think you can."

He readjested his hold on his parcel.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:29 pm

"Yes, I think your right there." Alexa said with a small laugh again. His name rang a bell in her head.

"Your the Astronomy Professor and Head of Hufflepuff at Hogwarts right? I think my God daughter mentioned you in one of her letters. She's on the Durmstrang exchange you see." Alexa said to him with a warm smile.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Colin raise his eyebrow.

"Oh really, and which one is she? There are a fair few little russians running about our school at the moment."

"I think it would be only fair since you seem to know so much about me, what is there to say about you?"
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:27 pm

"I think My god daughter, Pandora Reikhman likes your class. Even though she was bickering with another girl in your class. Don't worry I warned her about her language and such. She does have a temper, but she can control it." Alexa said to him.

"I am the Transfiguration Professor and Head of Hitrost House at Durmstrang." Alexa said with a smirk to him and a raised eyebrow.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:44 pm

"Ah yes, Ms. Reikham," he nodded. "I do recall having a little trouble between her and Ms. Popov. Nothing that one can not handle of course. THough I do prefer to keep that behaviour out of my classroom, as I'm sure most teachers do."

"Transfigurations huh?" he nodded his head. "An interesting subject to be sure. Though I must admit as a child I always found it just another class to go to."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:09 pm

"Well I am more into Potions and Occlumency. I have masters in both and a couple of more subjects. It was the only teaching job that was offered at the time back 2 years ago, so I took it. Maybe next year I will see what is going. I orignaly was going to be a professor at Hogwarts untill someone had taken the Potions Professor posistion." Alexa told him with a smile.

"Well Your right about students behavior, but most of the time as Being a Head of house I have to sort them out. I have to say I do miss Hogwarts as I did study there. I have to say the Astronomy lessons at Hogwarts were one of my best classes. In my free time I like to look and study the Universe. I would like to think there is other life out there somewhere. We can't be the only ones." Alexa said to him.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Fri May 04, 2012 5:43 pm

He inclinde his head, "Well patience is a virtue. I was perhaps lucky to get the job I as built to do. However, I did spend a number of years writing for the Prophet before I recieved this job at Hogwarts. I was most greatful for the employment."

He smiled fondly, "Ah yes, life on other planets. That does seem to facinate so many a minds. I howeve was more intersted in the planets, and starts themselves than what may be on them."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri May 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Alexa smirked at Colin.

"Well Obviously, or you wouldn't be a Professor in Astronomy If you didn't love or know every aspect of the Universe." Alexa said with a small laugh.

"I love the part of Astronomy were you learn about what the planets are formed of. It;s always facinated me. I remeber not many took Astronomy when I was at Hogwarts. Shame really. I hope you have a lot of students taking your class Colin." Alexa said with a smile to the man.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Sun May 06, 2012 9:23 pm

Colin tilted his head, "Well I don't know if I know every aspect, but I do pride myself on knowing a lot of it."

"That really is a fascinating topic," Colin nodded, "As a child I was always interested with the moon. So entrancing really. Unfortunately it still seems that Astronomy is that way, but at least I like to believe that means I have the really committed students."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Sun May 06, 2012 9:30 pm

"Shame really. But at least some students like to see what Astronomy it about." Alexa said as she agreed with the man.

"It's like Transfiguration. It's off and on, but I find it's different with each year group. One yare likes it and the othere not so much. Strange really." She said as she looked at Colin. Her green eyes flickered to him and she smiled.
    Colin O'Brian
    Colin O'Brian
    Head of Hufflepuff
    Head of Hufflepuff

Post by Colin O'Brian Tue May 08, 2012 8:22 pm

"Yes, well I suppose its all based on prefrences. Though I could imagine something like transfiguration or Potions would get more students then my lowly astronomy. Those the students can see practical uses for outside of the world known as school. Astronomy... it is just a past time to most of them."

Colin shruged. He did not mind this oppinion so much. After all, that had been all that he saw it as too for the longest time.

"There is not much one can do with astronomy."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:18 pm

"Oh there is, You can go work in the muggle world and work with ... what is the company name .... ah yes N.A.S.A i think it's called. Go up into space." Alexa said with a slight smile to Colin.

"So what are you into then, except Astronomy?" Alexa asked him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:46 am