Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

you know my name, not my story

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

you know my name, not my story Empty you know my name, not my story

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:01 am

Staring at her pack of cigarettes - or so she thought that that was what she was staring at - Tshering contemplated the thought of lighting one of those deadly machines and provide a little bit of light into this pitch black place.

She didn't know how she got in here, really. She could remember just walking on Durmstrang's grounds trying to find somewhere isolated where she could be alone. Then, there was a cave in her view and some crazy part of her decided to wander in and stay for a while.

Tshering figured that the lighting of a cigarette might help her, so she decided to light one. She fumbled for her lignter in the dark, and she found it in one of her pockets. She slowly but surely followed the steps for lighting a cigarette and soon she was blowing smoke rings in the depth of the cave.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

you know my name, not my story Empty Re: you know my name, not my story

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Felkis liked the caves. He couldn't really explain why. They were a good place to just... relax. No one would find you there. He liked to be... alone every now and again, he could be himself when he was alone.

He muttered a quick lumos, and wandered the dark tunnels. He was suprised at a moment to smell cigarette smoke.

After a moment he came into the opening to see that exchange girl.

He smirked a bit and leaned against hte wall, "You know, those will kill you."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:17 am

Tshering looked up, half-expecting it to be Charles. If it happened to be him, then she was in no mood to speak to him. But the voice... no. It was too different. She knew Prentiss's voice by heart and this was too deep to be his.

A switch in her mind flicked, and she realized that this was Feliks. What was he doing here? Though she knew she shouldn't ask; she didn't know what she was doing either.

"Oh well," she replied, her voice dripping with annoyance, "might as well enjoy living my life while I can." She stamped the cigarette onto the ground, and popped another one in her mouth. This time, she didn't light it.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:20 pm

Feliks tall frame was forced to duck down slightly in the tall room. Deciding, after giving the girl a once over, that he wanted to stay around awhile, he flopped on the ground, sprawling out casually in the space he had.

"Well now, there is an attitude I like," he smirked as he watched her put out one smoke and but a none lit one in her mouth.

"Though you know... appearances aren't always.... everything."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:34 pm

Tshering looked at Feliks in the dark, or at least, she hoped she was looking at him. "I have an attitude, now do I?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. She knew that she had, of course, but hearing it from someone else... it felt like a huge accomplishment. She crossed her legs in the dark, nibbling on the edge of it. There was no difference; it felt the same, but with less smoke flying around.

"Oh, aren't they?" the brunette mused, flicking the cigarette between her fingers, "actually, yes, they aren't always everything. I should know. For example, I look like a sweet little fourteen-year-old, but if I felt like it I could kill you."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Feliks raised his eyebrow at the girl.

"Well then I suppose that's good to know," he said slowly. "I shall keep that in mind."

He looked her over again, despite the dark. He twirlined his wand in his hand, mumbling lumos again, to add more light to the small area.

"What do I appear like?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:56 pm

"Alright," Tshering agreed, letting a brief pause ensue, "You do know I was merely joking, right?" She chuckled in the dark, but they were just hollow sounds without much meaning at all.

The Ravenclaw pursed her lips as she thought of the right words to say, "Frankly, I thought you were a bit of a sissy when I first saw you." She smirked, "Never did I expect you to be so... I don't know, tough."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Feliks smirked, and shrugged his shoulders.

"What can I say. I was under the weather that day," he rolled his eyes.

"So, what exactly do you think of me now? Hm? Do I pass the test?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:54 pm

"I thought being under the weather was supposed to make you bitchier, not nicer," Tshering remarked, raising an eyebrow, "but I shouldn't be making psychological remarks, out of all people." She shrugged her shoulders, trying to pass it off as if it was nothing.

"Depends," the Ravenclaw smirked, a mischievous glint in her eyes, "what sort of test?"
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Fri May 04, 2012 5:56 pm

He snorted and shrugged, "Well I'm not just any body. Perhaps being under the weather does indeed make me.. more pleasant than usual."

He looked over at the girl slowly.

"The not a usualess wimp test."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue May 08, 2012 12:47 pm

"Or maybe you were putting on a show so we could be fooled by you," Tshering explained, even though she knew it probably had nothing to do with whatever he'd said, "you decided to fool us by being pleasant so we thought you were a priss."

The Ravenclaw laughed, "Well, you've passed that one."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Tue May 08, 2012 8:10 pm

Feliks tilted his head smirking, "Well I guess you aren't ever going to know, now are you?"

He chuckled a little to himself, not necessarily a pleasent sound, and leaned back against the cave wall.

"Well I'm certainly glad I passed. I do hate whimps or well... they do have some uses, mainly to terrify them into doing things for me."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed May 09, 2012 8:35 am

Tshering narrowed her eyes, "I will, one day. Even if it means breaking into your house and going through all your crap." She heard him chuckle, and pressed her lips together.

"I know," nodded the brunette in assent, "I saw what you did to - whatshisname? Afonka? - the other day. Nice work. Mind if I come along next time?"
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Thu May 10, 2012 3:45 am

Feliks raised his eyebrow, "Theree is a lot of crap in my house - you'll have to spend a long time to find what you're looking for. I hope you're committed."

He nodded his head, smiling fondly.

"Ah yes, Alkie - one of my favourites; I can terrify him into anything wiht just a glance. Ritter has a little more spunk... though he doesn't know when to shut up."

He glances at the girl for a long moment, making a great show in appraising her.

"I suppose, I could maybe let you tag along."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Fri May 11, 2012 2:48 pm

Tshering shrugged her shoulders. "I'll just have to look in your room," she mused, shrugging her shoulders, "that's where most of the crap that belongs to you is likely to be. Unless... you're someone actually exciting and hides all their crap somewhere else."

Laughing, the Ravenclaw showed slight admiration at the boy. "Wow, if only people would take me more seriously around here..." She sighed, mock sadness practically bright red in the dark.

"Maybe I can tag along?" Tshering echoed, slightly irritated. "Bitch please. You have to tag me along. Or else..."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Fri May 11, 2012 7:52 pm

"Well I can't tell you that," the boy smirked and drawled, "You'll have to discover that one for yourself."

He nodded, "I don't know.. I think you can make it work for you. Just... show them. They fall down pretty easily, if you know which buttons to push."

"Oh, not that you couldn't handle it," he smirked at her little outburst, "I just don't know if an extra face would mess up my game... of course..."

He smirked slowly, "I would love to see their hopes of help dash right before my eyes."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun May 20, 2012 9:26 am

"Fine," Tshering agreed, "I like discovering rather than have someone tell me everything, anyway. So much more fun that way."

The Ravenclaw nodded, "I've had a lot of experience on the other side of the fence, so I'll know what to do. Trust me."

Perhaps it had been an influence from snogging a conman's son for so long, but a light lit up in the Ravenclaw's head. "Hey," she smirked, "why don't you bully them, and I waltz in at what seems to be the right moment to 'save' those fools, but only to be the one throwing them in despair?"
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Tue May 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Feliks smirked and nodded his head.

"Not half bad of a plan if I do say so myself - and I do, so, it must be true," he smirked a ltitle at his logic and streched.

"Well it was fun to chat, but I have heads that won't beat themselves together."

He pulled himself to his feet and smirked over his shoulder.

"See you around."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:16 pm