Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Sergius Sicarius
Lucifer Sicarius
Katerina Sicarius
7 posters

Mafia's Christmas

Katerina Sicarius
    Katerina Sicarius
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Mafia's Christmas Empty Mafia's Christmas

Post by Katerina Sicarius Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:51 pm

Katerina looked across her dining table, pleased with the Christmas dinner that she had organised- the house elves had cooked it, of course, but it was with her recipes. Christmas was meant to be a time for forgiveness, family... The woman held back a laugh- Mafia Christmases were a bit different.

She hoped they would just get through the night without an argument. Frowning softly, Kat smoothed down her silk red dress and sat on the seat next to Azazel's, awaiting her family- though she had also felt inclined to invite Kyra- the girl had no family, after all. Her sons were free to invite whom they pleased- it wasn't as if there wasn't enough room in the mansion.

Kat looked up at the clock- it was about 10 minutes before they were all due to arrive for dinner. She rested her hands in her lap and leaned back into her chair patiently, glad there weren't any last minute preparations to do.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Mafia's Christmas Empty Re: Mafia's Christmas

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:17 pm

Luc hated christmas. It was always so awkward sitting around the table with his family and the mafia. One day he'd be head of this family and probably just scrap the whole tradition. Maybe just keep it for family like normal families.

With a sighed he straightened his tie and hair and headed into the dining room. "Hello mother." He greeted her with a smile and a kiss on the cheek. "You look lovely." It was tradition for the Sicarius to greet the women with compliments. But she did look lovely, his mother always did. As he took as step back he held a hand out for Ciar. "Mother may i introduce Ciar Whelan?" He asked with a slight bow of his head.

(OOC there were go Jaebird dont say im never nice Razz)
    Sergius Sicarius
    Sergius Sicarius
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Sergius Sicarius Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:51 am

Family dinners were a much rarer occurance in the Sicarius family then there were in normal families. Though this was not a family dinner, other Mafia members were invited to the Christmas feast as well, and for that Sergius was grateful. It meant that his father wouldn't be so hard on him. That is why he hated any form of family dinners, it wasn't a family that they had. Nowhere near a proper family, why pretend to be one?

"Mother," Sergius said, a smile slipping onto his face as he approached the woman. She was the reason that they could still call themselves a family. "It is very good to see you. You look even better than you did this summer," he said before kissing her cheek.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Mon May 14, 2012 1:01 am

Ciar gave a graceful bow as she was introduced to Luc's mother. "An honour and a pleasure, ma'am. You've raised a very fine man in Lucifer. I'm amazed that there are still men like him around. I'm grateful as well. Lucifer has helped me realize a lot about myself." Her grey eyes held a look of thankfulness, awe, and a small spark that sparkled when she talked about Luc.

She straightened her emerald green robes, that had been pressed just for the occassion, the Whelan crest displayed prominently on her left chest flanked by the smaller crests of the Thorpe and Rusnak houses to indicate her apprenticeship under both houses. Under her robes she wore a crisp white shirt and a pair of black dress pants, sleek, forest green, dragon hide boots pulling the outfit together. The emerald ring on her right middle finger signified her Headship of Whelan house and it glinted in the light as she took her place to Lucifer's right. A small smile played at the corners of her lips as she turned her eyes on him.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed May 16, 2012 10:07 am

Ksenia wasn't exactly sure how she felt when she received an invitation to the Mafia Christmas Party. On the one hand she was grateful that she was welcome in their house, but on the other hand she knew what type of family they were, seen how they functioned and wasn't exactly eager to see such dynamics again. Still, it would be rude to refuse the invitation and the Sicariuses were as close to family as she had.

The young witch let out a breath slowly as she smoothed down her dark blue dress, her eyes watching the Hrabrost pair as they entered the room. She made sure that the soft curls of her dark brown hair lay perfectly against her bare shoulders as the Slushatel gave the two a few moments before entering herself. "Thank you for inviting me, Mrs Sicarius. It is very kind of you," Ksenia said with a small smile, bowing her head slightly towards the woman. It was all that she could manage really at that point. The girl has been slowly sinking into a depressive state, but she couldn't disrespect the woman in front of her. She held far too much respect for her to not try.

The Slushatel's hopes for it to be a slightly less dramatic family gathering then it had been the previous summer vanished when she saw Ciar there. She held nothing against the other witch herself, in fact she enjoyed the conversations they shared unlike the ones the Slushatel had with most of the other students in their school who she wouldn't talk to for longer than she had to. It was Azazel's reaction that she dreaded. The man has accused her of seducing his son on sight. She was sure that the Hrabrost girl wouldn't be received any better.

Ksenia's Dress
    Azazel Sicarius
    Azazel Sicarius
    Mafia Members
    Mafia Members

Post by Azazel Sicarius Thu May 17, 2012 7:54 pm

Azazel walked with mighty steps through the halls and corridors of the mafia mansion. It was christmas, christmas eve to be exact. And being the man of the house attending christmas dinners were obligate. Honestly he quite enjoyed it, perhaps it was the christmas spirit enlightening his mood or the whiskey he just had had in his office. Something was it and he was in an rarely good mood.

That is, until he walked into the dining room. He had presumed that it were to be him and his family, Nolan Carde and a few other powerful persons in the mafia. But no. Around the table were his family, plus the wimp girl and another for now unknown girl.

With a slight sight he approached his wife, kissing her cheek and turned to the others. Azel nodded to his both sons and Ksenia and layed his eyes upon the girl. ''You must be my sons latest interest. Azazel Sicarius, but I assume you already knew. And what may your name be miss? More than Whelan?'' He stretched out his hand towards her to shake her hand. This would be an long evening.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Fri May 18, 2012 5:35 pm

"Ciar," the Irish teen answered taking the hand and shaking it firmly. There was no room for weakness and she knew that in order for her and Luc to have a chance she needed to make a good first impression. It was time to fight fire with fire. "Before my father was murdered I was his liaison for all business meetings and future partnerships. I also managed all the family's finances and made investments that have returned much money to the family vaults."

Tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear Ciar wondered for a moment why she had gone for a partial up-do. Zephan had said before she left that he liked it and she looked pretty but at the moment she was wondering why she just hadn't worn it down for comforts sake. The loose locks on her neck tickled but with her years of training she ignored it and focused on the family. "I am hoping that I can be a bit more than Lucifer's latest interest," the teen commented. "In the short time we've been together he's managed to charm his way in and gotten me to open up." She glanced at the Sicarius patriarch. "Though I suppose he gets that from you, sir. There have been rumours that you are quite the charmer at times, though I suppose being such an important man you need to have a lot of charm and charisma."
    Nolan Carde
    Nolan Carde
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Nolan Carde Sat May 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Nolan stepped into the room, tucking his revolver into the inner pocket of his suit. Glancing around the room, he judged the social situation almost immediately by the open books on everyone's faces.

And the girl... He smirked. He had murdered her parents a few months ago. That was the most fun he'd had all year. And it appeared she'd fallen in love or something. How sweet, and how terribly dull.

Nolan headed towards the large dining table and sat down, sending a smile towards the hostess, "Katerina you've done it again. I'm still confounded by your ability to make everything aesthetically flawless."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:59 pm