Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Slight Detours | PG 13

Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Slight Detours | PG 13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Slight Detours | PG 13

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Tre's breath left him in a rush as his eyes taking her in hungrily. She looked so... so... delectible with her head against the wall like that... it took more control than he thought he had to not lean forward and just let his mouth....

He ripped his eyes from her, going to Ksenia again. Something was... was... bothering him about her... but in his current scatterbrained state, he couldn't figure out what it was. "Alright... you win. Hang on."

His hands slowly, agonizingly, slipped out from underneath her shirt, and his jaw clenched as her mouth brushed his skin, the sound that came from her parted lips causing goosebumps to erupt all over his skin. He shivered as he was pulled closer to her, his hands bracing against the wall behind her. "You." He grit through his teeth, his voice barely audible. "Are making it extremely difficult to control myself." his hand went behind him, and wrapped around her thigh. The compulsion to pull it higher, to ignore Ksenia completely and just... was strong enough to give him pause, but he gently pushed it downward, trying to persuade her to... to... stop. Accidentally, he rubbed against her, and he froze. Growling lowly, he looked back at her, his jaw still clenched. "The faster we can... can... the faster we can go back to..." his words were clipped, strained. He gulped shivering again. "Ash... please... I don't think I can..."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:31 pm

"Obvioulsy," she whispered back, even as she reluctantly let him slide her feet back to the ground, "I'm not making it difficult enough."

Swallowing, she looked at him for a long moment, the way his voice hesitated, paused and skipped was making her...

Sighing she reached up on her toes and gave him a slow lingering kiss before pulling back, creating the faintest space between them, "Fine. Beacause you said please..." Smirking and then rolling her eyes slightly she turned to look at Ksenia. "Right, Newbie... you okay?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Tue May 01, 2012 1:45 pm

Newbie. That was what she was at the moment. She was a newbie in a completely cold and unfriendly place with very few allies and having those allies meant very little at the moment. In part she could consider Ashleen and Treshawn her allies, but they would never get too close to her, never understand her completely. No one has gotten close enough for her to trust them completely. And now she felt completely alone.

The Slushatel thought that she got used to being alone in her first three years in this school. And she had. She had locked her emotions away and it worked for her. Until Abraxas arrived. That is when the challenges have started. She always knew she was a strong person, she never doubted her own strength. But it was becoming harder and harder to convince herself that the strikes the others constantly took at her emotional armour did not matter. There were too many of them.

She had controlled those wounds by alcohol in her earlier years, but not any more. She knew that she couldn't remain passive now, knew that she had to fight. At least that is what she told herself at the start of the school year. She thought that everything would go back to a relatively similar state after Abraxas was killed. But the truth was she had completely ignored the wounds he left behind.

Ksenia blinked at the two figures standing in front of her. Both of them were standing. It didn't really matter now. She didn't feel anything at that particular moment. Nothing mattered any more. The young witch was retreating into her own mind. It might have been a good idea or it might not have been, her mind itself being the thing that triggered such a response. Still, it felt safe there now, comfortable. Something the girl hasn't been able to find anywhere else for the past five years.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue May 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Tre moved toward Ksenia, his eyebrows furrowing in worry as he eyed her. "You alright, Seni?" He asked, trying to ignore the part of him that was telling him to forget about his ward, grab Ash, and...

"Ksenia?" His eyes searched hers, and he reached out and slowly, hesitantly, reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Tue May 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Ash looked at the girl, her brain working slightly better once Tre had moved a little distance away. She tilted her head, frowning as the girl looked to be a little...

She snapped her fingers, "Yo, Newbie... Ksenia, blink if you can hear me."

Biting her lip, her eyes darkened a little. She looked a little like she'd imagine-

"Maybe we should take her to the infirmery," she whispered to Tre.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed May 02, 2012 12:55 pm

He was touching her. That was not good. All of her problems seemed to start with touch. She shook her head, her movements a bit sluggish, her eyes not looking at anything in particular. "No," she said quietly as she slid down the wall, wrapping her arms around her knees, hugging them close to herself. "It's too dark," she whispered to herself, her eyes wide, but not seeing as they focused on the wall in front of her.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun May 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Ashleen blinked down at the girl on the floor, her eyes going slightly wide, and feeling a moderate concern for her.

Fumbling for her wand she muttered a quick Lumos.

"Its not that dark New-" she refrained from her flippant nickname for the moment, "Ksenia."

She leaned closer to Tre and added, "We definitely need to take her... somewhere."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Tue May 15, 2012 12:10 pm

"We'll take her to the hospital wing in a moment." He murmured, placing his hands above her face, not touching, but hovering around it. With a sigh, he pushed away all and any emotions and reached for his power. Slowly, a golden light began to flit around his hands, leaving them glowing, before he pushed it into Seni.

She'd feel it as euphoria, but the healing properties of his power was enough to stop most panic attacks in their tracks. He bit his bottom lip, his eyes searching Ksenia's. He hands dropped to rest on his kness as he crouched before her. "Ksenia." He said gently. "Can you walk? You need to get to the Infermery. If you can't, I'll have to carry you, alright?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed May 16, 2012 10:23 am

A wonderful feeling filled Ksenia for a few moments. She wasn't even sure that she ever felt such happiness in her life. But it didn't last last. Far too soon it was gone, leaving an even bigger emptiness behind it then there was before it was there. Her mind was clear now though. And she wasn't certain that it was a good thing. "Leave me alone," she hissed at Treshawn. "Yo are no better then the rest of them," she said almost to herself as wrapped her arms around her knees, tears falling from her eyes.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Wed May 16, 2012 12:18 pm

A feeling of panic hit him, stronger than his own feelings. Not panic like she was in trouble, he knew that much but he needed to find her, she needed him. Their link acted instantly like a mind map and it didn't take long before he found her with his least favourite person of course.

"You won't lay a finger on her Treshawn." He said coldly, placing himself between him and Ksenia. Her words still rang in his ears and he wasn't so forgiving.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Thu May 17, 2012 2:28 pm

Ashleen bit her lip and moved forward as the girl seemed to somehow get even worse, about to try to coax her to go since she was obviously not happy with Tre.

But then, knowning almost everyside of the boy as she did, she wasn't completely surprised given the one that she was sure he was often given.

She managed to slip besides the girl, sitting down beside her, yet careful to keep a safe distance from her so not to touch her accidently. In the girls present state she wasn't going to touch her without permisson.

"She needs to go somewhere, take something to calm her," she said shortly without looking at the boy, "We were merely trying to help. Now that you're here, you can do it."

The girl looked at Ksenia again, going to leave it at that but... she wasn't entirle sure what possessed her to offer it... she couldn't even control it let alone...

She held out her hand flat to the girl, "Ksenia... I can ... maybe prove that everythings going to get better... maybe. I suppose this could make it worse too - if it even works, I don't even know how to... - but if you want to know I might be able to.." she waved her hand not even sure why she thought the contact would help but she hoped maybe, "But you're going to have to take my hand."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu May 24, 2012 3:41 am

Tre exhaled in relief. "You aren't in shock anymore." He stated. "Please won't you come to the Infirmary with us?" He frowned slightly. "The rest of who?"

His eyes went to Lucifer, and his head cocked to the side slightly as he stood, making way for the young warrior. "Oh. I'm sorry. Would you like me to wait for you before pulling her out of shock next time?" He asked, keeping his voice innocently imploring. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind next time."

His hand wrapped around Ash's wrist before he even knew what he was doing, his golden gaze meeting hers. His eyes were tinged with worry now, a frown slightly marring his face. "...Ash...?" He asked softly.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Thu May 24, 2012 11:44 am

"I said don't touch me!" Ksenia snapped at Ashleen, narrowing her eyes at the girl as her own body trembled. She felt so weak at the moment. She wasn't even sure if she would be able to walk out of the passage without any help. And she hated it. She hated how weak she was becoming. The witch's head rose and expression relaxed slightly as Lucifer appeared in front of her. She rested her forehead on her knees, hiding her face from the other three students, taking deep breaths to regain control over her emotions. There was no need to worry now, Lucifer was there.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:44 am

His eyes glared into Tre as he spoke. "Yeah, probably for the best." He said coldy as he made his way over to Ksenia, making sure to keep Tre in his eyeline. He didn't trust that kid as far as he could throw him and letting him out of his sight was a huge no no for an assassin.

"Shes my concern, Ksenia?" He said pulling out a dagger with one hand and placing his other gently on her arm.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:44 am

Ash frowned as her wrist was grabbed. She turned to Tre and met his gaze, tilting her head at the informed worry in there. He knew... why did he...

She shook her head and pulled her hand back gently, ignoring that problem for the time being.

"It will be fine Tre," she responded pointedly before turning back to Ksenia, who was snapped back at her, causing the girl to raise her hands up defensivly, "Hey now, I wasn't going to unless you said so - it was just an offer."

Pulling herself up from her spot, she started backing out of the passage way in the direction she could actually fit through, grabbing Tre's arm and draging him with her as she went.

"I think you've got this covered," she nodded to the boy before looking down at Ksenia, "Sorry. I hope you feel better... honestly I do."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:05 pm

Tre chuckled slightly, rising and shoving his hands into his pockets. "Of course she is." He glanced at Ash, his golden eyes glinting with something unreadable before he shrugged a shoulder and allowed her to pull him backwards, actually turning his back to Lucifer. He felt no shiver of foreboding and no rise of the hairs on the back of his neck. The fact was, Lucifer was no threat.

"Of course he's got it covered." He said, a boyish grin flitting over his face. "He's a Sicarius." His eyes flickered to Ksenia, and they actually looked a bit... worried. "Stay strong, eh?" With nothing more than that, he was gone, pulling Ash with him.

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:50 pm

A small smile slipped onto Ksenia's lips for a moment as she saw the face of the Hrabrost in front of her. "Lucifer," she said, her voice trembled slightly. The witch closed her eyes for a second to regain some strength. "It's not getting any better," she whispered to him, almost ashamed, ashamed of being so weak. She didn't pay attention to the other two as they left, the did not matter in the slightest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:36 pm