Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Southern Constellations

Jordan Pendragon
    Jordan Pendragon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Southern Constellations Empty Southern Constellations

Post by Jordan Pendragon Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Jordan had decided that with a weekend without class was a good idea, considering it was one of the few breaks they received. And if anything, he had hoped - thought, even, that he could get better Quidditch equipment in Azorat. the shops were better than in Diagon Alley, so he had heard and that excellent equipment was there - so he was all for it. With a pocket full of galleons, he went searching for stores trying to find one, and they were all so camouflaged. The names of all the shops had nothing to do with anything that was being sold there, so it was becoming increasingly difficult to find what he needed. Scratching his head he sat outside of what he assumed was a cauldron shop and muttered something - probably loud enough for passers on to hear. "Are you kidding me? Of all things the Pendragon heir can't even find a bloody Quidditch shop....?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Southern Constellations Empty Re: Southern Constellations

Post by Rora Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:11 am

Feeling reasonably well that day, Lena practically sang as she walked between the throngs of people across the square. She had just talked to Tess the other night, and for a couple of days after every time she saw her she always felt glad. Or at least, more light-hearted than she usually was.

Walking by the shops, Lena swore she heard someone yell something about them being a Pendragon and not being able to fin a Quidditch shop. She wanted to laugh. There was a Quidditch shop a few blocks away, where she had gotten a broom for her cousin Matti when he started Durmstrang last fall. A part of Lena felt like investigating, though. The Pendragons were quite a well-known family.

She walked across to find a boy, probably about Charles's age. The face definitely looked like one she's passed in the corridors sometime. She raised an eyebrow. "There's one a few shops away, if you'd like me to show you," she announced calmly, walking closer and closer.
    Jordan Pendragon
    Jordan Pendragon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jordan Pendragon Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:33 am

Right as Jordan had cursed the ground he was stepping on for mistreating him, he heard a voice. It was familiar, because he had heard it speaking to friends and teachers - but as to the actual name, no - it was unknown. But he knew the footsteps were getting closer, and she seemed friendly enough - and knew where the Quidditch shop was. He would have been stupid to not go with her, so he spun around to take her in - see who she was. Still no name came to him, but that wasn't unexpected - your first year at a school, and you've already skipped two years - it was hard to know people. But she was no Third Year, that was for sure - he would have seen her in classes, at some point. So instead of being rude and just standing there - he met her half way and felt obligated to reply to her.

"That would be fantastic. I am Jordan Pendragon, and you are...?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:08 pm

Lena nodded. This boy seemed alright, at least he did at first guess. He didn't let her walk all the way towards him, indicating that he had manners. Or maybe he just seemed like he did... after all, most of Lena's judgments are merely speculation. He didn't know his way around here very well, that she could definitely tell. Perhaps he was someone from Durmstrang? She may have caught his face time to time.

"You are Jordan Pendragon?" she repeated, nodding, "I'm Lena. Lena Vorstenbach." She then turned towards where the shop happened to be. "So, you want to get some Quidditch supplies, huh?"
    Jordan Pendragon
    Jordan Pendragon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jordan Pendragon Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:21 pm

It seemed like there was a hint of surprise at the mentioning of being a Pendragon. That made Jordan smile, it made him feel known and prestigious. Her name seemed familiar, like he had met her before - but where? That factor he wasn't sure of, but he had seen her face before, outside of Durmstrang. As she turned, he assumed she was facing the direction of the shop, so he followed suit. And with that, he continued to coversate with the girl.

"I feel like I know you. Have we met before, possibly when we were younger? Also, what of me being a Pendragon - is that a bad thing? And yes Quidditch supplies. I am Hrabrost's new keeper, so I need to get geared up."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:40 pm

Lena shrugged her shoulders, and thought contemplatively about that question. "Perhaps," she mused, "that depends though... do you live in Germany? Or perhaps you were in my town once and you met me in a sweet shop?" She didn't remember meeting anyone in a sweet shop, but who knows what she's forgotten in the middle of everything?

"You're in Hrabrost?" she asked, raising an eyebrow, "so I assume you attend Durmstrang then?" She firmly nodded. "Well, I suppose it is rather important to get ready for Quidditch. When does the new season start, anyway?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:58 pm