Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

come on, skinny love

Devyn Lancaster
    Devyn Lancaster
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

come on, skinny love Empty come on, skinny love

Post by Devyn Lancaster Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:54 pm

Devyn flicked through her bag for anything mildly usable on a day like this. It possibly can't be her fault she had forgotten to bring a coat, out of all things. It was a January; it was the prime time for her chillblains to set in.

She swore as she entered the shop, settling down on the first chair she could see, ordering her cup of tea as she flicked through a book.
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Adult
    Adult

come on, skinny love Empty Re: come on, skinny love

Post by Patricia Vorstenbach Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Pat had just got off work, and felt like she was dying. There was so much on her mind: her work, her husband, her sister-in-law who never seemed to stay still for one minute of the day... There were times when she felt like she should run away from the world for a while. She can't, though.

A cup of tea always helped. Pat came into the Tea Shop before spotting a very familiar face sitting down and sipping tea. She sat down next to her quietly, hoping to surprise her. "Missed me, Lancaster?"
    Devyn Lancaster
    Devyn Lancaster
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Devyn Lancaster Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:13 pm

Devyn clenched her jaw as she heard a voice speak to her. She looked up and narrowed her eyes, realizing who it was. She felt like throttling that girl to the ground in the chances of her dying so she doesn't have to face it for one more day. Though the more civilized side of her told her no, so she did the least she could do.

"I suppose the question would have been kindly rephrased as, 'Did you miss me, Lancaster?'" she began, taking up her usual monotone, "but for your information, no, I did not miss you, Hayes." She smirked. "Did you miss me, Hayes?"
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Patricia Vorstenbach Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:02 am

"You know what I mean!" Patricia snapped, crossing her arms. She was hardly ever mad with anyone, not even Alex when he burned the morning toast. With Lancaster, that all went away. Her eyebrows started to draw closer to each other as the blonde tried to stay calm.

"It's Vorstenbach, by the way," she added.
    Devyn Lancaster
    Devyn Lancaster
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Devyn Lancaster Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:00 am

Devyn raised both of her eyebrows, not expecting to hear what Patricia had just said. Frankly, she knew that the two of them had been dating since fifth year, but married? It would be the last thing that would have crossed her mind.

"Sucks to be you," she smirked, rolling her eyes, "I'm sorry you got married to such an incessant git."
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Patricia Vorstenbach Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Patricia narrowed her eyes, growling at the girl (technically, she was a lady, but she wasn't mature enough to be one) in front of her. "He's not a git," she snarled. "And it's not like you have anyone special of your own, right?"
    Devyn Lancaster
    Devyn Lancaster
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Devyn Lancaster Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:07 pm

The ex-Slytherin chuckled, trying desperately not to roll her eyes at Patricia. "I was his housemate, Patricia," she snapped, "for seven years. I'm pretty sure I know how much of a git he is." She smirked, before laughing. Her laughter was hollow, meaningless. "I am my own man, and woman," she announced.
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Patricia Vorstenbach Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Patricia smirked, her eyes sparkling. "And I'm his wife," she added quickly. "I happen to know how not of a git he is as well as how much of a git he is." Her eyes widened. "Do you fancy him? Or more correctly... have you ever fancied him?" She rolled her eyes at Devyn's phrase. "So you're dating yourself? Rather clever, don't you think?"
    Devyn Lancaster
    Devyn Lancaster
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Devyn Lancaster Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:14 pm

Shaking the thought of defeat from her head, Devyn brushed Patricia off. "Well, I shouldn't have said that to you out of all people, Mrs. Vorstenbach," she remarked, emphasizing the last two words just to spite the other woman. The shorter blonde scoffed. "You think I fancied him at some point in my life?" she asked, trying not to burst into laughter.

Frankly, she did have a crush on him. In fifth year.

"Yes, I do think it's clever," Devyn agree.
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Patricia Vorstenbach
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Patricia Vorstenbach Thu May 03, 2012 11:26 am

Patricia couldn't help but laugh at Devyn. She was so sad. Patricia knew that it was probably the result of some tragic childhood or something, not like she really cared.

"You're sad, Lancaster," she replied. "You're damn sad."
    Devyn Lancaster
    Devyn Lancaster
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Devyn Lancaster Mon May 14, 2012 12:56 pm

"Ha!" Devyn spat, shaking her head at her enemy, "I am the one travelling around the world seeing the finest specimens of the human species, while you're stuck here doing work - and you have the nerve to call me sad! How odd!" She burst out laughing. "Don't you dare try and mess with me, Vorstenbach. Especially not that way."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:53 pm