Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

a tulip in a field of daisies

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

a tulip in a field of daisies - Page 2 Empty Re: a tulip in a field of daisies

Post by Iris Grayson Mon May 14, 2012 5:57 pm

"I may not show it, but I have already gotten used to it," Iris replied, looking intently at Julian. "Expect the unexpected you mean? Oh trust me sweetheart, nothing can prepare me for what may happen, but I can at least try to get out of it." She smirked. And even succeed, she thought.

"I never said you did mean things. Just that it seemed natural you must be mean since you're trying so hard to play the role of the polite stranger," she commented casually. Apart from certain things Alec had told her, she didn't know much about the boy. She kicked another stone and winced as it hit one of the windows in the building. "Hm, probably shouldn't have done that," she said and grinned lightly.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon May 14, 2012 9:31 pm

"Well, that's good." Julian smiled slightly at her, "You can't just get out of it. There are things you have to go through. Sure, they might suck to go through," shrugging, he rubbed his jaw absentmindedly, "but they have to happen. If life was all sunshine and rainbows, there'd be no point. Suffering has to happen."

Raising an eyebrow, he shook his head, "Trust me, I'm not mean. They wouldn't make me a prefect if I was." Laughing softly, he smirked, "Hey, the window's not broken. It could've been worse."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu May 17, 2012 5:32 pm

"Oh please, sunshine and daises all the time is for boring people," Iris remarked. "After all, a little suffering and pain is good, it builds character," she stated as though it was an obvious thing. "And being a survivor definitely makes you stronger."

She rolled her eyes at Julian's comment. "Not really because half the prefects in my school are either annoying or just bitchily mean. But it is rather entertaining to argue with them and cause trouble," she laughed. She kicked another rock towards the window and for some reason, felt better at having broke something. "Well, now it's busted." She looked at the boy. "Speaking of breaking....how many rulebreakers have you caught so far?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri May 18, 2012 9:08 pm

"Yep, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger." Julian nodded in agreement with himself, rolling his shoulders back.

"Then that's a problem with you school." he said with a shrug and a little smirk, "We're French. There's nothing we have that's similar with any other school. We're just that flawless." Shaking his head at her as she did break the window, he sighed, "Now we're going to have to run for it. I don't feel like paying people for destruction of property. Not today and not ever." Shrugging, he said, "Oh you know, a couple."

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon May 21, 2012 10:54 am

"Flawlessly arrogant you mean? Yup, I agree," Iris smirked. She laughed at Julian's comment and nodded her head, moving away from him. "No worries darling, I don't plan on paying for anything either." She grinned even more when she heard somebody (probably the shop owner) yelling behind at her. "If it's just a Muggle, I think I'm safe. Coming?" She asked the boy with a raised eyebrow.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon May 21, 2012 5:39 pm

Shaking his head, Julian rolled his eyes, "Yeah, sure. Go with that." He wasn't that arrogant. There were people much much worse out there than him. And sadly, he'd had the misfortune of meeting them.

Frowning slightly, he asked, "Isn't Azorat a magical city and all wizards and witches? There aren't any Muggles." Shrugging it off, he smirked, "Of course I'm coming. I'm not going to get caught."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:12 am