Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I'm Lost In Time

Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I'm Lost In Time Empty I'm Lost In Time

Post by Hannah Tue May 01, 2012 3:44 am

Charles knew that someone was going to kill him just for being there. He didn't care. It maybe post curfew and dark, but important meetings don't conduct themselves.

He waited. He sat there in the Great Hall and waited.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

I'm Lost In Time Empty Re: I'm Lost In Time

Post by Anna Tshering Tue May 01, 2012 11:51 am

Tshering sneaked out of the Housing quicker than she thought she would. Perhaps it was just the matter of her planning this meeting for days on end, an she had it all memorized in her head.

Sneaking into the Great Hall, the Ravenclaw pursed her lips until she could make out a silhouette in the dark. She smirked, slinking past the desks to sit own next to him. "Why are you up so late, Prentiss?" she asked, a tone of mock shock apparent in her voice.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Wed May 02, 2012 7:55 am

Charles turned around. He saw Tshering right in front of him and he laughed. Finally, she was being nice to him. Or at least she wasn't yelling insults to his face.

"I don't know," he jokingly replied. "Perhaps it's to meet you here? Or because I'm bored?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu May 03, 2012 8:19 am

"Geez, Charles," Tshering snapped, though her mouth was still curled in a smirk, "of course you're bored." She crossed her arms, laughing.

A part of her soon felt absolute joy. The sort of joy she hasn't felt in an entire year. And those moments had long since faded in her mind.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu May 17, 2012 12:03 pm

"Yes. I do get bored easily," Charles agreed. He then put an arm around Tshering, hoping she wasn't going to kill him for doing that. "How are you?" he asked, his voice gentle. "You haven't been doing anything stupid, right?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon May 21, 2012 11:45 am

Tshering felt Charles put his arm around her, and she dared to rest her head on his shoulder. Her head buried in it, she murmured some words, mostly to herself. Even she couldn't make much sense of what they were.

Her fingers reached for his hair, and she turned her face up at his, "Nah, nothing out of the ordinary. Can you say the same for yourself?"
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Mon May 28, 2012 1:00 pm

Charles did not object when Tshering rested her head on his shoulder. He just let her speak even if he could not understand a word. He knew she was probably just tired, and she was also troubled and she needed someone to talk to.

He was very grateful Tshering was being this nice to him nowadays. Ever since the Room of Requirement conversation, she had been acting rude towards him. He did not know why, but he wondered if he should ask.

"I'm not so sure about that," he replied. "You've been treating me like shit lately."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon May 28, 2012 1:05 pm

In her state of mind, Tshering was too tired to yell at him and kick him like she would if she were less fatigued. However, she was fatigued and moreover, she was extremely annoyed. She wasn't going to make herself more annoyed by screaming at anyone and having to explain to them that she disliked them.

OF course she didn't dislike Charles. If she did, then she wouldn't be talking to him at all now. But she was. She was lying on his shoulder, and she closed her eyes.

"There's nothing, Charles," she whispered, shaking her head, "there's nothing for me to talk to you about, okay?" She blinked back tears. "I-I'm sorry... I just had a shitload on my mind a lot, okay?"
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Mon May 28, 2012 1:11 pm

"What counts as a shitload?" asked Charles. He really did not know what counted as a shitload to someone like Tshering. Her moods constantly change, and she was one person he had not managed to con.

She was one of the few people who had understood him. She had seen him be himself. She and Lena had that in common. Of course, there was Liddy too, but Charles had not seen her in a long time. And he was a little scared of her.

"You can tell me, you know," Charles added. "Just because we snog all the time it doesn't mean that we can't talk too, you know."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon May 28, 2012 2:06 pm

Tshering, for once, managed to contain her temper. Mentally patting herself on the back, she merely sighed and opened her eyes, swallowing her fear. she bit her lip, her heart pounding. Was she going to tell him what she was going to tell him? About what she really felt about that conversation in the Room of Necessity?

Her eyes slowly blinked, opening, closing. She breathed in, out. In, out. An awkward pause settled between the two companions. Eventually, Tshering merely managed to clasp Charles's hand in hers, as if she was making some sort of secret vow that was never going to be broken.

"O-Okay," the Ravenclaw croaked, coughing one more time to clear her voice, "do you remember... the Room of Necessity?" She shook her head rigorously. "I... I... well... you know what?" She breathed in, "Ich liebe dich."
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Mon May 28, 2012 11:47 pm

Charles had never heard Tsheirng speak German before, so it surprised him to hear her speak German. Her accent was absolute crap, but her harsh, abused voice was still there. He could detect it.

"You do?" he asked. He pulled her closer to him, so now she was practically sitting on the floor with her head on his lap. "I know, it's a hard thing to admit," he whispered, still not believing his ears. "At least you admitted it, Tshering. Ich liebe dich auch."

He knew that deep in his heart that they could never be together. There was too much between them: the distance, and their affections for other people. He wasn't going to tell her that, though, because her heart was broken enough.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:32 pm

Tshering let her head rest on Charles's lap, and wrapped his arms tightly around her back just because... she needed that support. She continued to hold her breath, because she was to scared to let go. Breathing was vital to most people, but to Tshering it was anything but that.

Merlin knows why she decided to let go of her breath, but she did. She felt the tide roll in, and held Charles ever the closer to her as the tide spread out all across her robes, making her look as if she was drenched in water.

"I..." she began, "I missed my chance. I missed my effing chance to be with who I'm sure is the only person that I love in the world and I did nothing about it." She stomped her foot on the ground. "I did nothing, you hear me?! I did no effing thing about it!"
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:25 am

Charles watched Tshering cry, and that was the most miserable thing he had seen in a long time. He wanted to hold her face in his hands, but that was just not right. He knew that he should just let her cry and express her feelings before she turns on him.

"You did do something about it," Charles explained. "You told me about what you feel... that's something, right?" He started plaiting a section of her hair. "I know it's hard for you to accept the fact that... we might never be..." He paused. "Together. But it's as hard for me as it is for you. One day, maybe... maybe we'll have a chance, but not now. I deserve more than you, and you deserve more than me."

He let himself clutch Tshering tighter to him than he had ever let himself do. "You'll always have a place in my heart," he announced. "Always."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:12 am

Tshering heard Charles's relaxing voice speak, absorbing it into each and every cell of her body. To her, his voice was the only Calming Draught that she would ever need for the rest of her life, even when she was on her deathbed and she had no one else that would care. He did that to her - something no one else ever did.

It took her a while to assess the content of his words, but when she could fathom them she stopped crying to the point where it was reduced to sniffles, and she was looking up at him with a bundle of contradicting emotions that were apparent in her eyes. She merely stared up at him as her tears formed a clot in her throat, so she coughed quietly to clear it.

"T-Thank you," she whispered, her voice still shaking with tears, "f-for... b-being honest with me." She blinked back more tears.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:03 pm