Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

What do You Want From Me?

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

What do You Want From Me? Empty What do You Want From Me?

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri May 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Faye fidgeted on the bed, rolling onto her side, only to lay there for about half a moment before rolling over to the other one. She was bored. And sick. And tired.

But mostly bored.

She wondered if anyone would come visit her but she doubted it. As if her family would actually show up, and there was still a couple of days or so until the half term, so Roman and Tre, and any of her other friends, wouldn't be allowed to leave school yet.

She had only been sent out because....

Well she was sick.

Wasn't that just great, she supposed though she could at least look at the brightside. She had gotten out of school.

However at the moment.

She thought school was more interesting than staring at a hosptial room ceiling.
    Minos Hansoff
    Minos Hansoff
    Adult
    Adult

What do You Want From Me? Empty Re: What do You Want From Me?

Post by Minos Hansoff Fri May 04, 2012 3:02 pm

It was around midnight when Minos heard. He had been working on a new design for a dear friend of his to wear at some showcase or the other, when word was going around of his sister going into hospital.

Being Minos, he doesn't take things like this lightly. Whatever side of him that chose to remain egoistical most of the time had decided to step out of the way and make sure he gets to see Little Hansoff propped up in a hospital bed because of The Sickness being taken care of by Healers just because...

Bloody terminal illnesses. They were making him soft and cuddly. Soon enough, he'll be cuddlier than a teddy bear.

The next day, he went into St. Mungo's and barely stopped to ask where his sister was. As soon as he found out where she was he practically ran up the staircase and opened the door into her room, a wide smirk upon his face.

"Missed me, Little Sister?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri May 04, 2012 3:13 pm

Faye had been falling into a stupor that wasn't quite sleep, but better than the usual boredum, when she heard the door open. A slight smile pulled onto her features, figuring that one of her friends must have begged their way out of school for a bit - because who would believe that her family would actually show up?

"Roman," she said assuming that he or Tre would be the most likely to pitch a big enough fit, "You really shouldn't have-"

The words died as she heard the voice and rolled over to stare at the face. What was... why was...

"Minos," her voice was bright with surprise, as she blinked her wide brown eyes, which were standing out in her slowly shallowing face, as she lost more and more weight. She was starting to look like a twig now.

Her voice flattened once the shock wore off. He was probably just here to taunt. She'd rather be bored.

"What are you doing here?"
    Minos Hansoff
    Minos Hansoff
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Minos Hansoff Fri May 11, 2012 2:39 pm

A smirk played on Minos's face as he watched his sister's expression go from one of hope and disbelief to one that perhaps wasn't so pleasant. Ah, he loved this sort of torture. Though it shouldn't happen too often, not in his opinion.

"Surprised to see me, Little Sister?" he asked, laughing emptily before walking towards her. He made sure that his sister could see him clearly even if she was far-sighted, which she clearly wasn't.

He raised an eyebrow, noticing what Faye looked like for the first time in months. Since the last time he saw her, she looked... thinner. Like a stick. He almost wanted to ask if she was alright. Almost.

If one could kill cancer, Minos would do it.

"Oh," he replied, "me?" He gesture to himself. "Dear sister, why would I ever miss the chance to see you? After all, I'm not busy with school anymore."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri May 11, 2012 10:13 pm

Faye's eyes darkened as she saw his smirk, her lips thinned into a frown as she looked at him.

"Of course I'm surprised," she muttered, "you coming to see me would actually mean you had to admit I existed."

She looked the boy over before sighing and rolling onto her side.

"Well, you've seen me now - had you're laugh at how pathetic I look or whatever - now can you please go."
    Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Wed May 16, 2012 5:14 am

It had been a week since Lachlan first started his work trial as assisant to the Healers at St Mungos, he was enjoying alot better than his last job which was working in the archieves at the Ministry at least here he could get away with a lot of bludging

Lachlan was on the computer playing online poker when he heard one of the patients getting abit gruff, he decided he better go check things out, he walked into and smiled at the two people there "Is everything alright in here Miss...." Lachlan walked over to her bed and picked up her chart, her name was unsual perhap it was Russian

"Miss Han..off, Hans...Off... Miss Hansoff, yes that's how you say it right?" Lachlan was never could with pronouncing foreign names
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed May 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Faye started slightly as someone else came into her room. She narrowed her eyes slightly at the face, and then shook her head and sighed.

"Hansoff," she corrected, slightly, her Russian making it sound proper rather than his slightly butchered accent. "And everything is fine. I was just speaking with my brother, yes? That is allowed? I do believe I had visiters before?"

Not that she really wanted her brother around but... she supposed it was better than no one.

Or maybe she just wanted to knwo why the boy was really there. He never had given her a straight answer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:51 am