Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Backslide

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Backslide Empty Backslide

Post by Tyler Marks Fri May 04, 2012 5:17 pm

Tyler knew he shouldn't be there.

He had said he wasn't going to do this anymore. That was what he said, and that had been what he had been going to do.

But the last full moon had been a bad one, and with Rebecca returning...

His nerves were becoming frazzled and he simply thought that he could have a drink.

One drink couldn't hurt.

Could it?
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Backslide Empty Re: Backslide

Post by Karmzy Tue May 08, 2012 7:39 pm

"And what do you think you're doing?" Karma asked with a raised eyebrow, leaning against the bar. She was dressed for business, black figure hugging jeans and the same black off-the-shoulder long sleeve shirt she'd worn to Liksie's. She'd come back here after her blood drunken high had gone away, quite surprised to find her Wolf there.

She sat on his lap on the barstool, waving away the drink the bartender tried to pass him. "Tyty..." She said, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "You promised..."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Wed May 09, 2012 2:10 am

Ty didn't look at Karma, knowing he had been caught. However, he wasn't doing anything wrong, not really. He wasn't going to get drunk. He really wasn't. He was just going to have a drink.

Just one drinking. That wasn't so bad. Not at all.

"I thank I am relaxin' with a drink," he replied grabbing for the cup as it was brought to him, only to have Karma wave it away. "Hey I paid, fer that."

He sighed as the girl sat on his lap.

"I promised I wasn't gunna get drunk, and I ain't gunna - I just wanted on drink. That so bad?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 10, 2012 2:08 am

Karma made a face, narrowing her eyes at him before reaching behind her and scooping the drink back up, holding it under his nose. "Then here's your one drink." She said, wrinkling her nose. "I hope you think it's worth it."

She looked over his shoulder at the dance floor, pouting slightly, resting her chin on his shoulder. "I left you Christmas Present at your house. You weren't there when I was." She said, her voice emotionless. She took a breath through her nose before wincing slightly. "And you still smell like a wet dog." She teased.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu May 10, 2012 2:32 am

Ty took it and held it up in a mock toast, "It sure will be, thank yeah kindly."

He tipped the drink back, sipping it slowly, feeling the booze slide down his throat. His had shook ever so slightly on the glass. It had been so long.

"Couldn't bring it with yeah" he smiled softly, nudging her slightly with his elbow. "Knowin' yer habit of lettin' yerself in I'm sure yeah found yer present where I left it?"

He took another sip and snorted a bit at her comment, "Sorry to dissappoint - though I thank its sumptin' that ain't gunna be changin' anytime soon. Its gunna stick, unlike everythang else."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 10, 2012 3:01 am

Karma grinned. "You know I took a spare house key right?" She teased, biting her lip as she smiled. "It's my secret to breaking into your house."

She met his eyes and grinned, reaching into her shirt and pulling out the ring on a chain. It was a perfect replica of the Ring of Sauron, grinning as the elven carvings glistened in the light. "My precious..." She rasped, her voice transforming easily to the one of Gollum. "It's beautiful!" Karma gushed happily, her voice returning to normal and her eyes once more entranced by the ring itself. "My gift isn't half as awesome." She pouted, before her eyes lit up and went shifty. "Well... except the one I have sitting in your bedroom. That's a good one." She grinned. "I have to be there when you open it, though. Or it wouldn't be as fun."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu May 10, 2012 2:18 pm

"And here I was thinkin' yeah were doin' sumptin' magical," he smirked slightly, his eyes dancing. "Yeah shattered the illusion, Karmzy."

He couldn't help put snort into his drink at her impression. He winked at her, and set the cup down.

"Not bad, Karmzy, not bad," he teased, then sobered, "Glad yeah like it - I ain't got a lot of practice buyin' presents; ain't had many people to for - cept Rhys and he was..."

He rolled his shoulder and took another drink to avoid his thoughts.

"Well now, aint' that just addin' ta da mystery."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 10, 2012 7:46 pm

"Illusion shattered. There goes my moment of Inception." She grinned, though it faltered at the mention of Rhys. "Oh, don't be so worried. Rhysie's fine. I saw him a few days ago." The lie slipped easily off her tongue, but she could live with the acrid taste. "Your gift is the best." She grinned, bouncing. "The very best!"

"Mystery is the best!" Karma declared. "You'll be properly surprized!"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu May 10, 2012 9:23 pm

Ty smiled and ruffled her hair good naturedly, "Should have kept yer secrets Karmzy; now yeah ain't half as mystic as yeah use ta seem."

His laughter died though with her lie - not because of it, but why she felt the need to say it.

"No he ain't," he muttered tipin' back his drink, guzzling the last of the contents into his mouth. "The fool went and got himself killed; I ain't stupid. I knew he were gunna do it eventually."

Tappin' his cup against the table - the now empty cup - he pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"But lets not chat about that, yeah? I ain't gunna be able ta do it without another drink, and yeah ain't gunna let me have one are yeah?"

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 10, 2012 9:52 pm

"I still have the pancakes." She complained, making a face as he played with her hair. "I think that should count."

"Not a chance." She murmured, resting her head on his shoulder again. "You only get one drink, Mr. I'm-sitting-at-a-bar." She closed her eyes and hummed softly, breathing through her nose. "Your scent isn't that bad once you get used to it."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu May 10, 2012 10:20 pm

"I suppose yeah can get some point fer 'em," he laughed at her face, sticking his tongue out slightly at her.

He sighed and pouted a bit at her words. He could already feel his hands shaking for another drink. Perhaps having the one hadn't been such a wise idea... though it had felt calming at the time.

"Yer ain't any fun, yeah know that," he muttered petulently as she snuggled up on him again. He gave a rueful little head shake as he saw her close her eyes, wondering if she was going to fall asleep on him again. "Thank yeah I guess. Same goes for yeah."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Karma stuck her tongue back out at him, crossing her arms over her chest. "I deserve double points, because they're special pancakes."

"I'm tons of fun. You're just being a whiny baby right now." She teased lightly, keeping her eyes closed. "In a galaxy far far away..." She murmured, before beginning to hum the star wars theme song.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu May 10, 2012 11:55 pm

He raised his eyebrow and laughed a little as he shook his head, "Nope. I'm given out the point's and you ain't gettin' double."

"I think yeah lose points for makin' fun of me."

He nudged her with his shoulder.

"Yeah ain't fallin' asleep on me are yeah Karmzy. Cause I Ain't gunna carry yeah out of here."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri May 11, 2012 12:04 am

"You are the reason for the phrase 'Kill the Ref' you know that?" She teased. "Aww... I'm sorry Tyty... Didn't mean to hurt your wee lil feelings."

Karma grumbled something and shifted, making herself more comfortable. "How is it my fault you have the consistency of a teddybear?" She said with a yawn. "I think you may secretly be a werepillow or something." She snuggled closer with a sigh. "You may just have to sit here and deal with me until I get back up, then. If I smell alcohol, I won't hesitate to kill you... then you won't get your car."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri May 11, 2012 12:35 am

Ty rolled his eyes agian, "And yer a sore loser Karmzy. Yeah still gettin' the points I give yeah."

"I'm a teady bear, am I? Ain't heard that one before," he gave a rumbling laugh, "Don't know if I should thank yeah or not."

He rolled his eyes, and sighed, "Wouldn't dream of it Karmzy. I said one drink didn't I?" He absentmindedly began to rock her when her words sunk in a bit.

"Wait now... what car is this?"

[OOC - OH! And cause I want proof I said it before a lot of people on our contentient, and don't want to wait til afterwork Razz HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARMA!!!!!!!!]

Last edited by Tyler Marks on Fri May 11, 2012 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri May 11, 2012 1:20 am

Karma had been drifting into slumber when his question finally sunk in. She waved a hand, eyes still closed, and pressed a finger against his lips. "Shh... shh... shhhh." She mumbled. "I can't tell you. It's a surprise."

She perked up slightly, glancing sideways at him. "Maybe you'll find out if you carry me home." She teased. "I wanna a wolfie-back ride."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri May 11, 2012 1:49 am

Ty smirked slightly, neglecting to point out that she had pretty much told him. He would let her pretend she still had the mystery here.

He sighed through his nose and rolled his eyes.

"Fine," he huffed pretending it was a large sacrifice on his part, "But only this once, and yeah ain't allowed to call it that again."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri May 11, 2012 2:09 am

Karma perked up, looking all the while as if she'd never been falling asleep. "YAY!" She cheered. "I want a-" She trailed off, pouting. "Why don't I get to call it what it is?" She murmured 'wolfie-back ride' under her breath, knowing that with his super-hearing he'd definitely hear it.

She sat on the edge of the bar, kicking her feet and bouncing. "Let's go! Let's go!"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri May 11, 2012 9:43 am

He snorted and turned around waiting for to finish her cheering.

"Hey now," he drawled narrowing his eyes at her playfully, "I heard that; yer pushin' it missy. Yer just lucky I'm in a good mood tonight."

He stuck out his tongue at her before waving his arms slightly.,

"Yeah gunna get on or not?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri May 11, 2012 10:35 am

Karma smiled angelically at him, pouncing on his back and wrapping her arms around his neck.she rested her head next to his a wide smile flashing across her face.

"For Narnia?" She asked, wrapping her legs around his waist. "For Aslan?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat May 12, 2012 12:50 am

Ty snorted and shook his head as he nodded to the bar tender and began to weave through the crowd to get outside.

"Yer a dork yeah know that," he teased her. "But I suppose I'll but up with yeah."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:26 am