Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Here Comes the Sun

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Here Comes the Sun Empty Here Comes the Sun

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat May 05, 2012 9:39 pm

Faye was huddled not only in her biggest winter coat, and a multitude of sweaters, but she had also carried her large quilt from her bed out with her. Just because she couldn't sleep properly didn't mean that she couldn't be comfortable.

Or well as comfortable as one can make themselves predawn in the middle of a Russian winter.

She wasn't entirely sure what had possessed her to come outside. Faye usually avoided the cold weather become hyper aware of making herself even more unwell. But that morning she had just woken up and...

Well she felt as if... well if she was going to die she might as well get what she could out of the life she had left. And she had decided that if she was awake she wanted to see the sunrise. So she had bundled up and packed up gone out, and blunked herself down in the only place she could think of with seats.

The Amphitheatre.

Faye had spent many hours sitting quietly, patiently waiting in the dark for the sun to start to appear. However when the first rays began to peak over the horizan, push the dark away with faint but promising colour, it wasn't excitment that spiked up in the girl.

No. It was something far darker.

The Slushatel's eyes widened and heart spiked nervously as she felt the familar spin come to her head. The cold had numbed most of the other warning signs. Something that she might have been relieved of it she had time to reflect, but now..

It had left her with no time to react, to do anything.

Faye swallowed hard as her mind tried to panic, but the groggy feeling that accompanied the disoriented spinning took most of the fight out of her.

No. No. she thought tiredly pushing herself up, and making a move to go back inside. I'm fine - I'm just-just-just

Not here.

was the last thought that crossed her slowly shutting down brain, as she wavered and then collapsed, her small, slight frame laying unmovingly in the snow as the sun began to fully take over the light.

Here Comes the Sun Empty Re: Here Comes the Sun

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Rose was wandering towards the amphitheater dressed in the most comfortable clothes in her opinion and her bag slung on her shoulder. She looked around blinking as her surroundings turned bright That's right the sunset she thought then frowned. How many hours has she been wandering and thinking? She sighed and looked around a troubled expression slowly forming her features as her legs started to move towards the direction of the fallen girl.

She had only walked slowly but then went into a slow trot when she saw the girl wavering in step a bit. After she had fallen, Rose quickly went into a run. Once she had reached the girl she took out her wand and started clearing the fabrics that had fallen on the girl's face. Once revealed she saw it was that frail girl. "Faye" she said quietly "Wake up" she added and shook her once.

She sighed then took out her wand and pointed it at her "Rennervate" she cast hoping it would work.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon May 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Faye awoke with a violent shiver, the cold having already seeped into her even from the few moments she was on the ground. It didn't take much to get at her these days. She hardly had any body fat left on her, and she didn't even want to start thinking about the state of her immune system.

Just sitting outside - even being consious - had probably been an awful idea. Her brown gaze scanned the horrizan staring that the sun that was already pulling well into the sky. She had been unconsious through most of the sunrise.

She swallowed, her head heavy, and thin arms shaking slightly. Her head turned towards the person with her, slowly realizing that someone was there. It took her an even longer moment to place the face.

"Oh, Rose," she breathed softly, her brain barely being able to link thoughts together. "I suppose- er well, I can't- thank you. Just... thank you."

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 5:11 am

Rose studied Faye for a moment unsure of what to say. "Your welcome" she said finally before frowning. "What happened?" she asked curiously before falling into a hush observing her. She tilted her head registering her slight paleness and grabbed at her satchel.

She pointed her wand at it and pointed it into the bag "Accio Hot Choco!" she said and dropped her wand. After a few minutes a mug of hot chocolate carefully landed into her outstretched palm. It was a wonder that satchel was. It was enchanted to get any object she wanted. A very great gift from the will of her mother.

She gave the steaming cup to Faye smiling softly "Drink" she said her tone sounding authoritative yet soft. She picked her wand up again and pointed it at Faye casting some heating charms at her and her clothes as well as for Rose. "You need to be careful" she said simply "You might die from the cold"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed May 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Faye looked at the girl for a long moment, but didn't answer her first question. She did smile softly however, when she handed her the hot chocolate.

"Thank you."

She was silent for a long time, just sipping the beverage, thinking about what to say - if anything.

"Other things will get me," she said softly, "If the cold doesn't."

She looked past the girl, focusing on a spot in the distance. She took another couple of sips before she finally answered the first question.

"I'm sick. I do that.... a lot; or well, more than most."

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 1:40 am

Rose looked at Faye pouting a bit as she observed her then blinked in surprise when she said something. "No problem" she said blushing and smiling softly at her.

She noticed that Faye had gone quiet so Rose hummed a soft tune as she waited for Faye to answer or speak up.

"Don't say things like that!" she scolded at her, she didn't want to hear things like that. "Though I suppose it's true" she said after a while of thinking. "Not only for you i mean! I mean to everyone" she said panicking slightly. She was never good with words.

A frown graced Rose's features as she thought about what Faye said. "You're sick?" she said a bit worried. So that's why she looks tired in class she thought "Do you mind if i ask what you're sick with?" she added looking at Faye.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu May 10, 2012 1:09 pm

Faye held her cup closer to her and gave the girl a bitter smile, "I'm sorry; you're right, I shouldn't bother other people with my problems. Its too depressing to make strangers deal with... but it is true, more so for me than other people."

She sighed and looked at the girl.

"Yes, and I don't mind - its not exactly a secret," she laughed a little, the sound still rather bitter, and shook her head, "Cancer, of th blood to be specific - they call it Leukemia; my blood cells are mutating. So they don't work properly anymore."

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 2:44 am

Rose shook her head. "Faye if you don't bother other people with your problems how would they know how to help you?" she asked before smiling slightly at her.

Her eyes widened and a small soft 'oh' escaped her mouth. "I'm sorry" she said trying not to frown. "I don't know what to say" she added before shaking her head. "I'm sorry"

She wondered how long she had this. She wondered how the hell she hasn't noticed this yet. Either way Faye was sick. "Is there a cure?" she asked curiously.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri May 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Faye shrugged, "I suppose but... it is not their problem to deal with. I can- I can manage on my own. I manage on my own quite well."

She nodded her head slowly.

"Don't be sorry; its not... its not so bad really, after you..." she shivered slightly and pulled her cup of hot chocolate closer to herself.

"Sort of," she nodded her head, "Nothings perfect but... there are potions and things... they- they say it doesn't- doesn't kill as many people now.... as it use to... Hardly anyone..."

She shrugged.

"But still... some of them..."

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 8:47 am

Rose frowned "No man's an island Faye" she said before adding "Nobody does well on their own, everybody needs someone to hold themselves up."

She raised an eyebrow "After I what?" she asked not really paying attention to what she was saying at the moment because she was casting heating charms around her to keep her warm.

"Eh?" she said finally paying attention. "There's a cure that kills the drinker? That's hardly a cure" she said.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat May 12, 2012 7:52 pm

"Well, sometimes its easier to be an island," the girl murmured.

"Get use to it. Accept it...." she shrugged, "Just... after a while, its just... becomes what it is. There's nothing you can do about it."

Faye started to shake her head, realizing her mistake, "No, no - the cure doesn't kill anyone... as long as it works. When it works, which its supposed to do often.... everythings just peachy, but sometimes...."

"Sometimes it doesn't.... and then the Cancer wins."

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 12:20 pm

Rose frowned a bit before smiling slightly though it may have looked like a small grimace. "Isn't there another cure? perhaps something the healers of st. mungos used of old?" she asked
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue May 22, 2012 8:06 pm

Faye shook her head, "Not one that works better."

She shrugged and gave the girl a half smile.

"They've given me the best they've got. Now all I got to do is...." she shrugged. "Hope it works. Not much else you can do."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:14 am