Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Just can't take it anymore

Just can't take it anymore Empty Just can't take it anymore

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 6:17 pm

Just can't take it anymore 20051204155251_three-birds-sea-bw-by-david-gifford

It took her hours to reach this place in this awful weather. Why she was out here in this kind of weather in this dangerous place you ask? Because she wanted to be here.

Rose had spent days, months, years thinking about it and now she was going to do it. She was a sick person she knew it. Spending long days trying to think of ways to kill herself rather than make friends; Who in their right mind would do that?

But in this case, Rose was never in the right state of mind since her parents died...

She finally reached the edge and went down to her knees to look down below. The current was strong and she grinned somewhat maniacally when she noticed.

She pushed herself up and reached into her pocket. She pulled out her wand a stone that fit her hand perfectly. She threw the rock up and pointed her wand at it "Engorgio!" she can be heard casting were it not covered by the lightning crackling. She stepped out of the way as the now big rock fell down almost on top of her.

She pointed her wand at it again. "Incarcerous" she casted emotionless as she watched ropes starting to appear on the rock. It's size was just enough to hold her down and for her to clumsily lift up.

She cut one end of the rope and proceeded to tie it to her ankle before lifting it up towards the edge. She huffed and closed her eyes. I'm sorry she said quietly to the winds as she threw the boulder over the edge soon to be followed by Rose herself.

She screamed like a banshee but doubt it could be heard by anyone over the storm. She took a deep breath before she had impacted with the water. Slowly she was swimming down. The weight of the rock dragging her deeper into the arms of the raging sea.

She blinked at her watery surroundings and brought her hands up to her face. She closed her eyes for what she thought was the last time and let out the breath she was holding back. I can't take it anymore she thought lastly as she succumbed to the darkness.

Just can't take it anymore Tumblr_m0pe83iJvV1qhe8cvo1_500_thumb

Just can't take it anymore Jacob-sutton15-550x425
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Just can't take it anymore Empty Re: Just can't take it anymore

Post by Kieran Urquhart Tue May 08, 2012 11:28 am

Had Kieran been a different person with a different past with a different family, he'd be a lot more careful about what he did and where he went. But since he was who he was, he wasn't. It wasn't like the matter of his roots concerned him, though.

He paced by the outskirts of the school, staring up at the sky, shutting his eyes for a second. He dreamed. He dreamt that Dommi was up there, watching him, telling him that he should get a life and whatnot in her little voice of hers, winking at him playfully.

A tear rolled down his cheek as he thought of her. He took a deep breath, counting one. Two. Three. He exhaled on that count of three, and his eyes flicked open again. He was still in that grim edge of the water. He wasn't up there in heaven in Dommi, and he swore profusely, though he knew that heaven and earth didn't work like that and he should just stop hoping.

He heard someone cast an incantation under the thunder crackling - Engorgio, he believed it was - and his head immediately turned to listen. He pressed his lips in an attempt to stay silent, his ears seeking that voice.

He heard another incantation and his heart leaped not with joy, but with an undeniable sick feeling that crawled up his spine. The last time he had this feeling before, he saw his sister die.

He didn't wait for his body to be ready. He ran. He ran as fast as he could, his gasps of breath short and quick, his feet numb as he respirated faster than he could. He could see someone jump from the top of the boulder, a rope tied to the boulder. She threw the boulder. He screamed.

"No!" Kieran yelled, running. One two one two one two. He jumped, rapidly flying across the air before splashing onto the freezing water below. The girl was already giving in, that he could tell. He reached for her waning body, trying to hold his breath.

Wrapping his arms aroun her chest, he tried to swim to the surface. The rock was bringing him down and the girl was heavy due to water resistance but he couldn't give up, not when he was so close to saving her. As his face broke from the depths of the water into the cold air around him, he tried to swim back to shore, laying the girl's body on the grass. He watched her, unsure of what to do.

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 5:08 am

The last thing Rose felt were arms being wrapped around her as she lost consciousness from lack of air. In her mind, she thought it was a person from heaven be it God or an Angel coming to take her from the living.

But she also thought it was the Devil or the Demon coming to take her to Hell to rot. Suicide was a very sinful and bad thing. But all those thoughts went away when her face came to the surface, where the drops of rain smashed at her face.

She didn't mind it though her mind was closed and so was her eyes. She thought she was dead and someone was taking her somewhere be it heaven or hell.

She felt like she was being lifted up and placed down. She felt the grass on her back and the cold air around her. Wake up! It's not your time she heard a voice from deep in her mind say.

So she did as she was told.

Rose's eyes fluttered open trying to focus to her surroundings. The storm was still raging on but was slowly going away. She blinked. Once. Twice. Thrice before everything came to focus well almost everything.

Her head turned to the figure looming over her a puzzled look gracing her features. "Angelo" she said weakly the first thing that came into her mind. It was italian meaning Angel. "Who are you?" she asked in that hoarse voice of hers.
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 pm

Kieran couldn't stop panicking. He had a dead - or at least, unconscious - girl right in front of him. He couldn't breathe properly, not with his heart threatening to spill itself out of his chest or out of his throat.

The rain dropped carelessly onto his body, but the Slushatel barely cared even though they kept igniting spells of shivers everytime they hit his body. He kept staring until this girl would do something.

He clenched his jaw, trying not to let his tears roll. What if anyone saw him with this dead girl here? Would they think he killed her? Because he was definitely going to do anything in his arsenal that would prove him innocent; he was as sure as hell he didn't kill her.

Kieran wondered what this girl was like, deep in his mind. Did she have a family? What was her family like? Who were her friends? Would they care if she died or got into some accident as serious as this one? And most importantly... did she have anyone special in her life? Like a boyfriend or perhaps someone she fancied?

If this girl was going to die in front of him, the least Kieran could do for her was to have her a proper funeral, with their loved ones close, with a nice coffin, and with a bouquet of their favourite flowers on top of their coffin,placed perfectly in the centre.

He wanted this girl to have what Dommi didn't.

Soon, the girl opened her eyes. Kieran's eyes skipped a beat. They were big and grey in a way that wasn't conniving or contriving... they were just, beautiful. "Angelo?" he asked gently, reaching out to stroke the girl's forehead, "I am no angel, no." He smiled, "I'm Kieran. Kieran Cartwright."

Last edited by Kieran Cartwright on Thu May 10, 2012 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 8:31 am

Rose's eyes closed smiling slightly when she felt his touch. "Oh" she managed to say before sighing and thinking back to what she had done.

For a long moment she laid there thinking and answering the questions popping into her mind. Why did i do that? she thought to herself. Because I'm so stupid and foolish. What would I gain if i did it? Nothing. Except Death Would my friends miss me? Then again you don't have friends.

She sighed quietly opening her eyes and looking around. The rain had gone and left dew drops on the grass around on which she lay upon. She didn't feel cold, warm or anything. She felt numb.

Then her thoughts wandered to the one who had saved her. "Kieran" she mumbled softly, observing him. What was he doing here? Why did he save her? Did he know she was planning to kill herself? Why did he look so... sad?

Her jaw clenched as she gulped nervously. She sat up slowly before holding her head in pain. Shaking her head to make the pain go away she looked at him again. The puzzled look back on his features. "Why?" she uttered. "Would you risk your life trying to save me?" she asked her voice going back to her melodic tone.

She knew very well that he could have died by saving her. Especially with the boulder tied to her leg. She tilted her head at him, moving to sit cross legged in front of him. She acted like she jumped into raging waters with boulders strewn to her ankle every time.

"I'm Rose by the way. Rose Ann Lucinda" she informed looking down at the ground. "I'm sorry for causing you trouble."
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Thu May 10, 2012 11:08 am

Kieran raised an eyebrow at the girl, but hoped that he didn't look too angry at her, because in truth, he wasn't angry; just scared.

He couldn't remember the last time he had ever felt scared for a total stranger before, but that was because he hadn't met them in such extreme circumstances, such as trying to save them from killing themselves.

His hand, after moments of hesitation, decided to gently stroke the girl's forehead as an attempt of showing reassurance, though he didn't know how effective it would be. Her forehead felt hot. Unreasonably hot.

He heard her mumble his name, and he nodded. "Yes, Kieran," he replied, "my name is Kieran." He looked at her, his eyes unfazed by everything else. All that was in front of him was this scared little girl who tried to drown herself.

"I don't want to see another person die," Kieran answered, spitting the last word out as if it was dirt. He tucked a strand of the girl's hair behind her ear, "one death is one too many. And besides... I have morals. When you see someone try to kill themselves, you try to save them. That's how it works, right?"

He watched her sit up and he said nothing for what seemed like forever. He didn't want to say anything. Watching her act normally after such a huge accident was an achievement in itself. He knew that if he fell off his broom, he'd moan for a couple of hours.

"Rose..." he mumbled, mostly to himself, "as pretty as a rose..." He shook his head both to answer her question and to shake those thoughts out of his mind. "No no, you haven't caused me trouble."

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 6:05 am

Rose blinked at him a bit surprised. This boy had already seen someone kill themselves. She wondered idly if he killed that someone but that thought quickly went away. He was much too kind to do that.

She looked at him silently, smiling a bit when he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Yes I guess" she said her face going a bit red from the fever that was building up. "You've seen someone kill themselves before?" she asked, looking a bit curious.

She brought up a hand to her forehead and shook her head as her sense of feeling came back to her. She groaned and laid back on her back "Bloody Headache" she huffed, shivering slightly.

Rose smiled slightly as she heard what he had mumbled. "Eh? What did you say?" she asked teasingly even though her pounding headache was distracting her a bit. "Thank you" she said finally.
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Sun May 13, 2012 2:06 pm

"I've seen someone die," sighed Kieran, tucking a strand of his hair behind his ear. He tried not to cry in front of this girl, because crying was weak, and he was not crying in front of someone he'd never met before.

"Well... I've never killed anyone, but this person of mine..." began the Slushatel, "she... she was my sister. When she died... I was right beside her. I was telling her to live! I was telling her not to effing give up, even when her body was. But you know why it was all useless? She was dying anyway! Her anorexia ate her up!"

His anger vented, Kieran sighed and he nodded. "Yeah. You're pretty as a rose, though that's mostly a pun on your name."

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 11:48 am

Rose blinked as she listened and noted he was about to cry or at least he was if he didn't withheld his tears. She looked up at the sky never looking at him as she listened to every word he said.

"Ah" she said finally when he finished. She gulped as she heard the word Anorexia. "Lena" she mumbled thinking back to her sickness. Lena, her mother, had EDNOS. She frowned as she thought. At least it can be any eating disorder except Anorexia and Bulimia

She growled lowly her thinking a bit masked by the growing pounding in her head. "Well if you wanted to make a compliment then you should've at least meant it!" she snapped.
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Fri May 18, 2012 12:56 pm

"Lena?" Kieran asked, raising an eyebrow. He knew who Lena was, of course; she was one half of the Cutest Couple That Ever Lived, emphasis on was. He wondered if they will ever be back together, because anyone could see they were soulmates. However, she was also one of Dommi's closest friends - especially after Lena had protected Dommi from heartbreak.

"You know her?" the Slushatel echoed, "I mean, Lena?" What would Rose do with Lena, anyway? From what he could tell, they were in the same house, but other than that, he hadn't a clue on their relationship.

Kieran merely laughed.

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Rose nodded a smile tugging at the corner of her lips. "Well you see.." she said slowly almost if she was reminiscing the time they met. "Lena is my mother well foster mother" she said before closing her eyes.

Flashes of that day went through her closed eyes like a slideshow before she felt her headache becoming worse. She groaned lightly before her eyes opened wide and she started shaking violently. She knew she was having one of those febrile seizures she had when she was young. She didn't think she would still have it until now.

Her temperature was very hot almost burning before she stopped shaking 15 minutes later. She lost her consciousness again.

Last edited by Rose Ann Lucinda on Mon May 21, 2012 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Sun May 20, 2012 1:25 pm

"Lena is your Foster Mother?" Kieran asked, blinking. Surely that fact wasn't true, but he wasn't going to question her in her addled state. After all, he might confuse her into falling asleep for eternity, and he might be the one to blame.

Kieran didn't know what hit him when Rosie started trembling and shivering, and they were extremely quick spasms. His heart beat like a drum on fire, and he reached out to grab her hand, but he was scared. What if it clung onto him and he wasn't able to let go? What if it kept going out of his reach? What if...

No. This was an emergency. If there was anything he could do, it was to get over this stupid fear of his. He took a deep breath, and pressed his hand on her forehead. It was burning, hotter than a blue flame. He closed his eyes, muttered 'Episkey' and 'Rennervate', but nothing came of it.

He cried out for a Healer.
    Karina Fenixfire
    Karina Fenixfire
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Karina Fenixfire Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:58 pm

Karina was in that state of mind where despite a raging storm outside, she knew she was needed somewhere, and would would absentmindedly for miles. She opened the portal door in her house and found herself in Russia. Why was she needed here, she wondered? And why was this place so haunting and reminiscent of death and melancholy..?

After walking for an hour, she started to run, then sprint without slowing or stopping, pushing forward towards a cliff edge by the raging sea where she heard a boy yelling for help, a girl laying beside him unconscious.

She rushed and skidded to a hault on her knees gently clutching his face in her hands and speaking in a soothing motherlike voice. "Shh, calm down now, its going to be ok, im going to help her ok? Just breathe and relax." She took off her coat and wrapped it round him so the bitter cold couldnt damge him further.

Then she shuffled towards the girl and picked her up gently so her head rested on Karina's shoulder. She closed her eyes and hummed a tune as she concentrated and her body radiated with soft blue flames, that had the healing property of a pheonix's tears. She had to bring this girls fever down and bring her body out of shock. She encased the girls body in her healing flames and after a minute she opened her eyes and let them fade. She took out a warm blanket from her bag and wrapped it around the girl.

"When she wakes up i'll give her some medicine, then she'll be right as rain, but for now, just let her sleep a moment so her body can restore itself."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:46 am

In the depths of Rosie's unconscious mind she could feel that she was being held by another person. Someone that... maybe wanted to take care of her. As she slowly regained her consciousness, she felt that there was something lapping at her skin. Was that fire? No it couldn't be... Maybe she thought before she felt herself being wrapped into something fuzzy and warm. A blanket?

She groaned as she blinked her eyes open. She moved to stand up but quickly fell on her back again. She felt weak and vulnerable right now. She stared right ahead at the sky trying to recollect her thoughts as she shivered. Rose tried to turned her head as she realized she was clutching on someone's hand Kieran she thought before frowning. "What happened?"
    Karina Fenixfire
    Karina Fenixfire
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Karina Fenixfire Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:56 pm

Karina smiled warmly at the girl in relief when she saw she started to wake again. 'Poor girl,' She thought. 'She needs someone to look after her.'

She caught the girl as she fell. "No no sweetie, you have to rest for a while longer, ok? From what i can gather, you fell in the water and this boy pulled you out, then he called for help and i came to make sure you dont develop pnuemonia or anything. I work in the Durmstrang infirmary, please please get back to the school safely and come see me soon ok?"

She rummaged in her bag for a warm flask of multi-purpose medicine that she had concucted and poured a cup for the girl and helped her sit up. "Here hunni, drink this, it'll warm you up and help you feel better."

She kissed the girl on the head, stood up and turned to the boy. "Now you two, take care and get back to the school safely and get to the infirmary please so you dont get sick."
    She spread her arms and they turned into flaming blue wings as she turned into her pheonix form and flew upwardsinto the clouds banishing the rain from where the two kids sat before flying of to where she was needed next.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:43 pm