Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

A visit to the dear village

Dean Blazar
    Dean Blazar
    Adult
    Adult

A visit to the dear village Empty A visit to the dear village

Post by Dean Blazar Wed May 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Dean was beginning to get tired of being cramped up in that small home of his, and remembered that it was half-term during his boredom. He hadn't seen his dear nephew since he was born, causing a little frustration to flare up discerning his brother and sister and law. Deciding to pay a visit, he apparated into Hogsmeade, into one of the alleys and cast a disillusionment charm on himself, making him invisible from those around while he made his way toward the end of the alley, his wand in hand.
    Anne Emery
    Anne Emery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A visit to the dear village Empty Re: A visit to the dear village

Post by Anne Emery Wed May 09, 2012 5:18 pm

Anne was walking around being careful. She was using her gift, of her second sight to look for people. She found it to be more accurate that just looking. She found someone, and walked over to were they were finding it odd that they were alone and in an ally. She walked to where she felt them and saw no one. She raised her eyebrows and thought of magical ways of relieving people.

"Hello. I know you're here." She said boldly. She had her wand out and by her side ready to curse should there be a need.
    Dean Blazar
    Dean Blazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Dean Blazar Wed May 09, 2012 5:24 pm

He was startled as a woman approached from the entrance to the alley where he was heading in the direction of. He looked at her: red hair, tan-ish skin; she didn't look like an auror of any kind, nor a dark witch, but he insisted on keeping his distance - especially after he noticed she had her wand out. His body remained cloaked in his charm, but he did not move an inch forward, no - he'd wait for her to come to him.

Getting a little tired after a few seconds, he decided to speak up. "you're not the smartest witch, are you?" He asked, raising his invisible hand with the wand still in it's grasp and pointed it toward the woman.
    Anne Emery
    Anne Emery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anne Emery Wed May 09, 2012 5:45 pm

Anne raised her eyebrows and closed her eyes briefly to sense where he was. She found him with ease and pointed her wand at him. She saw a slight movement in the air and concluded that he was using a disillusionment charm. She felt her senses prickling, she took a defensive stance and kept her eyes where she was sure his wand was pointed at her.

"Curse me, you die." She said clearly after casting a shield charm over herself. She knew it wouldn't stop unforgivables but, she could fight off one, take the other, and nothing could stop the third. She thought quickly and spoke again making her words clear. "Why are you hiding. I see only two reasons. One you are on the run from someone evil, I would be more than willing to help if that be the case. Or two, you are on the run from the law, in that case I would be more that happy to turn you in." She said calculating the best way to dodge a killing curse should he choose to send one her way.
    Dean Blazar
    Dean Blazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Dean Blazar Wed May 09, 2012 6:10 pm

A smirk passed over his invisible lips; not that anybody could really see it, but he still had his wand raised. It remained steady, he was used to being in predicaments such as these, that was what got him on one of the top wanted lists in the wizarding world. But it was because of his cunning and power he had amassed was what kept him unwavering.

Although, out of the blue, he had begun to laugh, or more of a chuckle through his accent while he took off his charm, waving his wand in an eraser effect as his body became visible: his blonde locks remained parted off to the side, with his beard lightly trimmed and his robe appeared newly bought. His eyes stared into her's, his wand was placed at his side; she had looked oddly familiar, but he was not able to place her face while a clear shield had been raised in front of him by the wave of his wand earlier which removed the charm. "Why don't you just look at some of the posters plastered around here" He told her sternly, his sight shifting down to her wand.
    Anne Emery
    Anne Emery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anne Emery Wed May 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Anne narrowed her eyes when she heard the laugh. She saw who it was and tensed even more. So he was a wanted man. She growled lightly and muttered a stunning spell. She really didn't like criminals. For what he was wanted for just increased her anger.

"Well why are you here. I would have thought that you would stay away from here given that you are a wanted man." She said carefully anyalzing her chance of escape.
    Dean Blazar
    Dean Blazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Dean Blazar Wed May 09, 2012 6:59 pm

He noted her tense demeanor, giving it a smirk whilst his gaze shifted out of the alleyway as someone had walked by, but did not look anywhere near them and kept on her way. Too bad, he thought, he was in the mood to kill someone - but the woman in front of him looked like she would be a fantastic fight. He noticed her mumble something, and then it hit his shield charm; catching him off guard a little, but he did not take one step forward nor back.

"I came to do a little sight seeing. It has been awhile since I had seen Hogsmeade, and thought it would be nice to see how much it has changed since my attendance. Although, my real agenda, it is of no concern to you"
    Anne Emery
    Anne Emery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anne Emery Wed May 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Anne looked him over and saw that her spell had no effect. He had a shield charm as well. She wondered what his real agenda was. She focused her mind and looked into his future. He was here to see some first year. His nephew?

"Well, It's risky coming to see your nephew. Certh is it? Well I wonder if the ministry would like to know that you would risk everything for the boy." She said testing him. She looked at his face and focused her energy in sending a stunning spell at him, then another. She hoped the first would weaken his shield. She would rather not use an unforgivable.
    Dean Blazar
    Dean Blazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Dean Blazar Wed May 09, 2012 7:29 pm

What was it that the woman was trying to do: break his spirits, no - she couldn't do that, she wasn't strong enough. From what it appeared, he also had 10 years on her, maybe more, he could easily take her in a duel if she so chose to go that route. His eyes bulged a little at the mention of his nephew, threatening him was a mistake, Dean thought, as a few more spells had hit his shield, mostly deflecting off except for one that had breached a crack in the shield. To which, he moved his wand in a slicing motion, not muttering a sound before it had been blocked by another shield. "You dare threaten me with my nephew? I should just kill you now, and be done with this"
    Anne Emery
    Anne Emery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anne Emery Wed May 09, 2012 7:57 pm

Anne looked at him and raised an eyebrow. She could see the doubt in his eyes. He doubted her power. She smirked and wondered what he would say to the fact that she killed the one of the most dangerous men in Germany. She had no fear of death nor of people.

"You'd kill me?" She asked with a mock shocked look. "Well then good luck." She said pulling a knife she knew to be cursed out. It could fly through shields, well magical shields. Should she throw it he was as good as dead.
    Dean Blazar
    Dean Blazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Dean Blazar Wed May 09, 2012 8:50 pm

He watched her moves with a deadly stare that could be compared to that of a basilisk's petrification sight. It appeared to delve right into the soul of whoever he watched; although that wasn't truly what it did, just rumors. But Dean did enjoy his rumors, especially a few he had been hearing about his nephew. "I may as well - I have ten years on you little girl. I've experienced things that you would not even imagine. But now, see. With you knowing now what you do; I cannot let you walk out of here, not with that knowledge." He told her, sternly. His accent was no longer able to be held back while his wand remained raised. His eyes shifted to her weapon she had withdrawn: a knife, something like that couldn't possibly stand up to Dean Blazar - no. But, he needed to keep on his toes either way. "What are you waiting for then, foolish girl?"
    Anne Emery
    Anne Emery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anne Emery Wed May 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Anne looked at him. She looked into the piercing stare with out flinching. She smirked lightly. "Is that suppose to scare me?" She asked him. "If it is you really need to work on it." She said glaring back, the glare that could have made voldemort flinch.

"Well, kill me if you want. There are things worse than death" She said shrugging. She didn't fear the man in front of her. "I unlike you don't kill unless I have to. I have remorse." She said truthfully. She may have taken two lives but she did feel remorse for that.

"There is noting you have seen that I haven't." She stated. She had seen a lot of both good and bad.
    Lachlan Cooper
    Lachlan Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Lachlan Cooper Wed May 16, 2012 1:50 am

Lachlan decided that he would cut through one of the Alleys in Hogsmeade to get across to the pub, he always was a particuly lazy person always trying to find a short cut to everything, as he began walking down the Alley he saw two people talking, he had to smile it seemed so weird two people talking in an alley, almost as if they were doing some dirty illegal deal

As Lachlan walked closer towards them he smiled "So whats going on here then?" he asked in a joking authority tone
    Dean Blazar
    Dean Blazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Dean Blazar Fri May 18, 2012 3:50 pm

A light chuckle escaped his mouth, his chest could be seen contracting and relaxing throughout the laugh as the girl seemed to think she had a chance against him: Dean Blazar, whom had been a former Death Eater, but was able to avoid being taken in by apparating and disillusionment charms. His blue, piercing eyes had never left her face; nor the knife, as his laughter came to a halt. "Not scare - no. More like intimidating" He told her, his voice now sounded frustrated and agitated. A simple trip of sending something to his nephew turned into a large mistake that could involve killing.

"So - you say you have remorse, that you do all these things - and yet, here you are with a knife in your hand, wanting to kill me. You're no different then me, girl." His voice now turned to a calm tone, more sympathetic then anything else. "There are a few things you have yet to comprehend. Like how you believe I will come voluntarily; and not without force - that is quite amusing" A smirk was plastered on his face. But he did not seem very alarmed when another person arrived, he looked even younger then the girl.

"Why not just run along, this doesn't concern you" He told the newcomer, smirk remained on his face throughout and his wand continued to be pointed toward the red headed woman.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:58 am