Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Haunted? Not really

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Haunted? Not really - Page 2 Empty Re: Haunted? Not really

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Casey nodded sagely, struggling to keep a straight face. "Ah, yes. Wonderful advice, and words that I follow all the time. I practically live by them." She lost the battle and burst out giggling. "Well kicking ass and looking hot are both extremely fun, so I DO live by those words!"

Casey raised an eyebrow. "Well not all of them are that bad you know. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be sex slaves. They do treat us better than that. But yeah, I do understand their overprotectiveness. Doesn't mean I have to like it."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Alyssa ran into the Shreiking Shack, after following Casey's trail. She had to tell her the great news!
    "Casey! Casey!" Rounding a corner Alyssa triped over a chair, and fell flat on her back. Seeing Casey's feet, she excitedly exclaimed, "The Headmaster transfered my house, now that I'm back! I'm in Gryffindor with you!"
    The new Gryffindor sat up, and seeing another person she didnt know, imediatly scooted closer to Casey's legs.
    "Um, Hi!" She said nervously. Ever since she found out the new information about her dad, she'd been more weary of strangers, and clingy to Casey, "Who're you?" She asked nicely, but nervously.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Casey grinned when her sister ran into the Shack, hiding her smile behind her hand when the other girl tripped, but continued to chatter. Smiling, she raised ehr hands. "Simmer down there. Bridget, this is my twin sister Alyssa. Lyssa, this is Bridget." Turning to Bridget, she whispered loudly, "She's excitable," then grinned at her sister, knowing she wouldn't mind the gentle teasing. Casey scooted over on the couch, "Here, have a seat. What's up?"
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:46 am

Bridget heard running and then a girl trip. Bridget tried not to laugh and she didn't but she wanted to. She knew it was wrong though. The girl got a little freaked out when she spotted Bridget. "I'm Bridget" Bridget said to her even though Casey introduced her already. She watched the girl and reached into her bag. She pulled out a soda and handed it too the girl. She smiled at her and then offered marshmallows. "Casey and I have been eating them the entire time, if you don't take one now, they'll be gone at our rate" Bridget turned her head to Casey and smiled.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:08 am

Alyssa sat on the couch next to Casey, and took the soda handed to her.
    "Thank you, I'm sorry if I interupted something," Alyssa opened her drink and took a small sip, she was visibly nervous.
    "I just wanted to tell Casey the news," She explained. It had been a long time since she had seen Casey, and was imensly glad. You could only handle parents for so long. Knowing Casey would pick up on her feelings, she didnt worry about voicing her worry, or her imence love.
    ((LOVE CASEY!!! NOT IN A CREEPY WAY!!))
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:31 pm

Casey nudged her sister with her hip, smiling. "You're fine. We were just discussing how fun it is to kick boy's asses, if for no other reason than we can do it." Grinning at her sister's emotions, she hugged her. "Aww, love you too! Even if you don't say it out loud. Anyway, what's this news? That you're back? Or is there something more?"
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:53 pm

"That I'm back, in Gryffindor, and kicking boys asses are very fun!" Alyssa answered with a smile, she didnt feel as nervous anymore. She took a sip of her pop, then said, "I prefer it when they run, or fly, because they dont expect me to be faster than them. Esspecially running. Nobody expects me to be a fast runner, except you," Alyssa added to Casey. Then smiling shyly at Bridget Alyssa asked,
    "What are you guys doing just sitting in the shack, and what are your reasons for kicking guys butts?"
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:01 am

Bridget smiled when Alyssa took the drink from her. She then listened to there conversation. Something about Alyssa coming back and she was in Gryffindor. Bridget smiled. "We were talking about how we're basically one of the guys, and we kick their asses" Bridget said with a small laugh.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:03 am

Alyssa nodded, "I concure!" She laughed,
    "Some boys dont even realise that they're just asking for it!" she exclaimed. She was starting to like Bridget.
    "What's your favorite class?" she asked.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:07 am

Bridget nodded. "I can see, if you're anything like Casey, you do" Bridget said to Alyssa. Bridget nodded. "That's what I say to my little brother but he just laughs at me like it's nothing. One day I will show him" Bridget said to Alyssa.

Bridget had to think about it for a minute. Then she nodded. "Charms" Bridget said to her. "Which is your favorite" asked Bridget.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:15 am

Alyssa laughed, "Oh, I'm crazier than Alyssa! Trust me, I can get so random and weird, you can't even think straight," Alyssa laughed again.

"I definitely like Flying the best," she said, "I can go fast, and I can get away from everything," Alyssa looked at Casey. "Casey and I've been playing Quidditich with each other since we where little!"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:07 am

Casey smiled. "Yep. We are beast at flying. I think we could go professional at Quidditch if we wanted to, and I'm not saying it to brag. And yeah, she's the crazy one that rarely makes sense. Ever. Trust me, I've had to live with her for long enough." She grinned and ducked Lyssa's playful swipe at her head. "Missed me," she sing-songed
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:39 pm

Alyssa growled when Casey ducked,
    "I'll get you, I swear!" She said in a fake scary voice. Then she bumped her, and started to move, so it would disrupt Casey.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:56 pm

Casey laughed. "It doesn't bother me Lyssa." She hip bumped her sister, then stuck her tongue out. "Can't faze me!" she declared. Then she poked her sister in the side and jumped up, running around the room laughing and avoiding Lyssa.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:18 pm

Alyssa yelped when she was poked, then sprang up, and ran to her sister easily catching up to her. Alyssa transformed into a young wolf, and pounced on Casey. She then began to lick Casey, and tug on her clothes.
    'That's what you get' Alyssa thought
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Bridget watched them going back and forth. "Flying is good, I took it once but I'm more of the person that likes staying on the ground" Bridget said. She watched them have their sibling little play fight and then before she knew it, Alyssa was a wolf and she was on top of Casey. "Wow" she muttered. She never saw a wolf before, this was a first.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Alyssa heard the other girl say wow, and looked at her. Seeing the surprised look, Alyssa walked over to her and hoped on the couch next to her. she wiggled under the other girls hand, looking to be petted. Hoping Bridget liked her soft fur, and realised that Alyssa wasnt dangerous. She was actually quite young as an animagus.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:35 pm

Casey tapped Lyssa lightly on the nose. "Using your powers is not fair," she stated. "I can still wrestle with you though. Mind the claws. And Bridget." She grinned at Bridget. "Sorry, she does this pretty often. We probably should have warned you." Then she crouched before pouncing on her sister, rolling over in a whirl of hair, clothes, and fur.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Bridget watched Alyssa look at her and then come over to the couch. She put her head under her hand and Bridget smiled. She started to scratch her behind the ear and then heard Casey talk. "No it's fine, I was a little shocked but I'm okay" Bridget continued to pet Alyssa.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:47 pm

Alyssa happily let Bridget pet her, but she stuck her tounge out when Casey commented. The move looking much diffrent than when she was in human form. Alyssa practically melted when Bridget scratched behind her ears. Wagging her tail, Alyssa relaxed into peaceful abliss.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:32 pm

Bridget laughed when Alyssa stuck her tongue out at Casey because of the comment. Soon Alyssa melted into Bridget's touch and started to wag her tail when Bridget scratched behind the ear. Bridget used to have a dog when she was younger and remembered when the dog loved when people scratched it behind the ear.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:00 pm

Alyssa relaxed in the feel of Bridget scratching behind her ears. After a little while, Alyssa got hungry again, so she stood up, and hopped off the couch. She changed back into human form, and looked at the girls,
    "Can I have some of those marshmellows? I'm hungry," She said with a laugh.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Bridget watched as Alyssa got off the couch and got back into her human form. Bridget started laughing and then picked up the marshmallows and handed it to her. "Here you go" Bridget said to her. Bridget took her soda and took a sip and burped. "Excuse me" Bridget said a little embarrassed but she laughed afterwards.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:36 am

Casey grinned. "That's nothing, I've done worse." She smiled at Bridget. "Soooo..." she trailed off, not being able to think of anything to say. "Uh, how bout them Chudley Cannons?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:46 am