Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Frodo Merkulov
Nia
6 posters

Vanishing my Past

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Vanishing my Past Empty Vanishing my Past

Post by Nia Wed May 16, 2012 7:21 am

Ksenia was quite surprised that she was the first student to arrive in the class. At this point she was sure that she would be running late to every class. Not that that fact bothered the young witch. And that fact in itself gave her more worry. She sighed slightly as she took a seat towards the middle of the classroom and waited for the others to arrive.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Vanishing my Past Empty Re: Vanishing my Past

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu May 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Frodo smiled lightly at Ksenia as he entered the class and took a seat near the front. Even a simple smile was forced for him, he couldn't remember the last time he felt like this. Not really in the mood for making conversation, he sat quietly and waited for the Professor to come.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Thu May 17, 2012 5:43 pm

"Morning students." Alexa said as she walked from the door to her desk. She put her papers and a box down, which she was carrying and went from the desk to the bored. She picked up the single piece of chalk and started writing:

Vanishing snails

"Last lesson was on vanishing theory, so this lesson you will be doing whats on the bored. So do you have any questions before we start?" Alexa asked the class.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Thu May 17, 2012 8:13 pm

Taking a deep breath Ciar exhaled silently before slipping into the room behind the professor and taking a seat in the back. It wasn't like her to arrive after a teacher and she hadn't had time to duck in the classroom before Thorpe had come down the corridor.

Sitting in the chair she quietly drew her wand from it's holster and set in on the desk, the black wood glinting in the light. Perhaps if Ciar stayed quiet no one would even notice she was there.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Fri May 18, 2012 3:37 am

Luc slipped in just After Ciar, taking the seat right next to her. There was no point in drawing attention to themselves so he sat patiently and waited for the lesson to begin. It wasn't the first time this week he'd found himself late to class. He seriously needed to work on his time management skills. Either that or cut down on training and he knew which his father would prefare.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Wed May 23, 2012 8:15 am

Yefrem ducked into class. He knew he was late, but wasn't Really that bothered by it. He tolk a seat alone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:58 pm