Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Screw everything

Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Screw everything Empty Screw everything

Post by Caleb List Thu May 17, 2012 2:46 am

Caleb walked into the common room and let out a groan. He was so tired and frustrated that he was about to throw himself into the fire. Caleb stopped in front of the fire place and looked at it with an evil glint. He chucked a near by book into the fire and watched the flames go above the book. Caleb smirked and shook his head. He walked over to the table that was in the common room for when the students need to do their homework. He got out what he would need and did his god damn homework, he so needed a distraction.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Screw everything Empty Re: Screw everything

Post by Angel LaRue Thu May 17, 2012 3:03 pm

Angel had just been sitting by herself in a corner of the common room, casually minding her own buisness when she heard someone. Opening one eye, she saw the boy throw a book into the fire. Opening the other eye in curiosity, the Slytherin saw him by the table.

Angel stood up, not making a noise, and walked behind him.

"You know," she said, "someone's going to be really pissed at you for destroying their poor, defenseless book."
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Thu May 17, 2012 5:13 pm

Caleb was doing his homework when he didn't even hear anyone come behind him. Caleb jumped when he heard a female voice and turned to face the girl from his class. "Well then I can always say I didn't do it, or I can just win and doubt blame someone else" Caleb spoke to her. Caleb gestured to the seat by him for the girl to sit down.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Thu May 17, 2012 7:15 pm

Angel rolled her eyes. "That's cowardly! Why not just own up to it, and take whatever they do to you like a man?" She sighed and shook her head.

Walking over and sitting down, Angel tilted her head in amusement. "Your name's Caleb, right?"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Tue May 22, 2012 12:17 pm

Caleb put a hand over his heart dramatically. "Hey, for your information I can own up too it, I just choose not too because I can't stand the smell of the detention room" Caleb told her. Caleb smirked when she took a seat. "Yes it is, I would say I no your name but then I'll be lying" Caleb said to the girl.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Wed May 23, 2012 8:47 am

Angel rolled her shoulders. "Fine, I don't care what you claim to be able to or not." She sighed. "Name's Angel. Stupid, isn't it?" She Moved away slightly, out of habit.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sat May 26, 2012 1:32 pm

Caleb smirked at how much spit fire she has. "This is probably the first time I actually met a girl who has real spit fire, well tech. second but that really doesn't matter" Caleb told her. He heard her say her names angel and smirked again. "No it's not stupid, I think the name suits you well Angel" Caleb felt the name Angel roll of the tip of his tongue and liked it. He looked at her. "So tell me a little about yourself" Caleb asked her.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Sun May 27, 2012 7:10 am

Angel sighed. "And that's the first time I meet someone who claims that." She shrugged it off. "Suits me? Really? Angel is a pathetic name. Especially for me." Angel bit her lip. "um, well. I'm Slytherin seeker, I'm not very interesting. Don't see why you're wasting your time with me." She'd left out a great deal of herself there, but nobody was intrested in knowing that.

She looked up. "what about you?"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sun May 27, 2012 4:01 pm

Caleb shrugged. "There is a first time for everything now isn't there" Caleb said to her. Caleb looked at her then spoke. "Well if you don't like the name Angel then change it, it isn't hard to change a name" Caleb said to her. "What would you like your name to be if you don't like Angel" Caleb asked. Caleb nodded. "Well I hope you're a great seeker, we need to kick the other houses asses" Caleb smirked. "You're more interesting then you give yourself credit for" Caleb told her honestly.

"Well I really don't like sports that much, I played Quidditch with my dad when I was younger and on summer holidays I play with my friends, I'm always the beater because I like to hit things. I'm also very careless" Caleb said to her.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Mon May 28, 2012 8:57 am

Angel shrugged. "I suppose." She shook her head. "I keep the name because my mother gave it to me. But seriously, who on earth names their daughter Angel?" The Slytherin girl considered for a moment. "I don't know."

Angel nodded. "I'll do my best. We really need that!" She tilted her head. "Really?"

She nodded as she for once listened. "Not too uninteresting yourself."
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Wed May 30, 2012 1:56 pm

Caleb shrugged. "People who are crazy enough to think Angel is a good name" Caleb said to her. Caleb then continued to listen to her talk. Now that he thought about it, who the hell's last name is List. Caleb mentally shrugged.

Caleb nodded. "Yup, we can't let the other houses beat the living shit out of us. We need a lot of great players and practice" Caleb told her. Caleb smirked. "I do try to be interesting" Caleb said to her.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:52 am

"It's weird," Angel said thoughtfully, "to name someone Angel and they happen to be sorted into Slytherin." She shook her head in confusion.

She nodded in agreement. "Absolutely not! We really need a good team." She half-smirkled, wich was an achievment for Angel. "I said you weren't totally uninteresting, that's all."
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:15 pm

Caleb then nodded. "Yeah it does sound weird, basically your parents wanted an Angel but there daughter got sorted into the place that is basically the devil" Caleb said to her with a smirk. "But seriously, you can always change the name, or want to be called something else" Caleb suggested.

Caleb looked at her. "That's the spirit! You need to kick Gryffindor's, Hufflepuff's, and Ravenclaw's asses, we need to win and basically, you're our only chance at winning, considering you're the seeker for Slytherin" Caleb told her. Caleb smirked. "Yes but you never said I wasn't interesting" Caleb told her.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:06 pm

Angel shrugged. "I think I'm keeping the name. It's not like it hurts me or something. Nah, I'm staying Angel!" She laughed quietly. No smile, but still a laugh.

"We will win!" Angel reassured him. "How can we not? We are the best team after all." She paused, before sighing dramatically. "I suppose I didn't."
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:43 pm

Caleb nodded at her. "Maybe that would be best but you could always change it if you wanted" Caleb told her. Caleb smirked. "Good choice" Caleb said to her. "You have a beautiful laugh" Caleb said to her honestly.

"That's the spirit!" Caleb told her with smirk. "Oh, I like you already, my friend Thomas and I want to be out our one friend Hades who is on Gryffindor" Caleb said to her. Caleb shrugged. "See, there is the point I'm making" Caleb said.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:33 pm

Angel raised an eyebrow. "Really? Huh, too bad I never laugh, then." It was true. She never did laugh.

"Like me already?" she half-smirked. "I don't know if that's a good choice." Angel held up a finger, as if what she said next was life changing. "Well, then Hades'd better get ready to have his ass kicked." She shook her head. "You are so persistant!"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Caleb looked at her. "You seriously don't laugh, like ever" Caleb asked.

Caleb nodded. "Yup, I always loved a challenge" Caleb smirked at her. "I think it is" Caleb said to her. "But it's always your choice in the end" Caleb said. Caleb laughed. "That's the spirit Ang" Caleb couldn't wait to see the look on his face. "Always was" Caleb told her.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Angel shook her head. "No. Not ever. Or smile." She shrugged. "I just can't. It's a bit of a Long story, really." The girl didn't like to talk about her past. Not everybody had a murderous father or a crazy, dead mother. Not scars on their arms after the night they're almost died. She shook her head to clear it.

Angel wrinkled her nose. "Well, this is a big challenge. You'd be mad to like me. How would you know, anyway." The Slytherin tilted her head in curiosity. "Ang? Where did that come from? Seriously, nobody ever calls me that. Ever. This, young sir, is what I call an outrage."

Angel groaned. "I don't like that." She mock-pouted. "Unfair!"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:23 pm

Caleb shrugged to her. "I have a lot of time, so shoot" Caleb said to her with a smirk. Caleb saw her look like she didn't want to talk about it. Caleb sighed and nodded. "Don't worry, you don't have to tell me" Caleb reassured her.

Caleb laughed and then sighed. "I no I like you because we're a lot alike, I've never met anyone with my qualities" Caleb said to her. "I shortened your name, it called a nickname" Caleb smirked. "Oh I no what you mean" Caleb told her. Caleb laughed and then smirked at her. She's a challenge and he liked it.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:16 am

Not knowing why exactly, Angel reached out and grabbed his hand. She was sort of shocked with herself, but did not let go. "I will tell youif you want. It's never a happy story, so if it would make you feel uncomfortable, I won't."

She raised an eyebrow. "Amuse me and tell me what qualities those are." Angel waved her hand. "I know what a nickname is, thank you very much."
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Caleb was a little shocked when she grabbed his hand but he didn't protest. Caleb shook his head at her. "No, if it will make you feel better then I would be more then happy to listen but if you don't want to, I won't push you" Adam reassured her.

Caleb looked at her and smirked. "Well hot, Slytherin, 4th year, drop dead gorgeous" Caleb smirked to her. "Just checking love" Caleb put his hands in the air in defense.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Angel sighed. "I was born in France. My father was rich and succesful, but my mother was unemployed and, well, her head wasn't right. I don't know what it was. Anyway, I was probably the happiest person in the world 'till I was four." She frowned and looked down. "They started fighting. Father always had the upper hand, being a wizard and all. I was very upset about it. Probably cried mysef to sleep for a month, under the impression of that it would work out."

She shook her head. "I was wrong. The day I walked in on them, he left." She let go of his hand and pulled up her sleeve, exposing a bunch of scars. "He cut up my arms, grabbed a few things and bolted. I almost bled to death that night. My useless mother sat beside me and did nothing. It was only luck that the neighbors came to complain about the noise."

"Things went downhill then. We moved to Dublin and left the house unsold. I want to find it. Anyway, I was not good. Got into lots of trouble and such. And one night, the night to my seventh birthday, my mother passed away. I found her body. It was terrible! I still have nightmares at times." Sh dared to meet his eyes. "So I was at a children's home for three slow and horrible years. And then Maggie adopted me." Angel shrugged. "That's it."

She frowned at him. "You think a lot of yourself. Drop dead gorgeous? Are you serious?" Angel scoffed.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:44 pm

Caleb liostened to her as she explained her life to him. Caleb listened and he felt bad that she had to go through with that and her own mother didn't do anything to help her. Caleb looked at her. "I'm sorry Angel, that your mother didn't help you and that your father did something like that to you" Caleb apologized.

Caleb laughed at her next words. "Because it's fun and you no it's true Ang, don't deny it" Caleb smirked.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:25 am

Angel frowned. She had no idea why she'd told him all that. She couldn't swallow for a second, and her entire head went numb. The Slytherin looked up. Angel felt like fainting. And then she- she felt different. Whatever it was, it made her feel weak, and she hated that.

All her thoughts whirled around in her head. I'm Angel Linnèa LaRue. I like painting and hate being worried about. But, mostly I like Caleb.

On some kind of impulse, Angel put her hands on his shoulders and pressed her lips against his.

"Deny what?" she asked in confusion.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:46 pm

Caleb watched as she was having a fighting in her head. He wanted her to no that he was there for her. Damn, he had something floating around in his stomach. Oh yes he was falling for her. He shivered at the thought but he did like her, a lot actually.

Caleb felt her put her hands on his shoulders and she kissed him. He kissed her back and she pulled away and asked him a question. "That I'm gorgeous" Caleb put his hand on her cheek and grinned. He leaned in and captured her lips with his this time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:28 am