Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Apotheosis (Sergiy)

Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Apotheosis (Sergiy) Empty Apotheosis (Sergiy)

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Thu May 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Vivian sighed happily as she twirled around the gardens. They're were beautiful as always. She waltzed towards a group of colorful flowers. Studying them, she wondered what they were called. They smelled absolutely amazing, just like everything else in the area.

Vivian grinned and fell on to her back in front of the flowers, staring up at the cerulean sky and folding her arms behind her head. She closed her eyes, not caring if anyone saw her.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Apotheosis (Sergiy) Empty Re: Apotheosis (Sergiy)

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon May 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Sergiy made his way towards the field, wearing his robes, wand in his right hand side of his robe sleeve. He shook his head, as he noticed his Friend Viv and spoke." Hey." He told her sitting next to her.

(Sorry for the small post._)
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Mon May 21, 2012 10:28 pm

"Well, if isn't Mythie," Vivian grinned up at the fellow first year, her serious tone contradicted by her playful appearance. She didn't bother getting up, far too comfortable on the cool grass to spare the energy for the minuscule task.

"How is my dear Hufflepuff?" she continued slyly, closing her eyes and listening to sounds of the garden.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 27, 2012 3:51 pm

He looked at her and hugged her slowly."Missed you." he said slowly before playing back and sighing. Before speaking."I'm doing great how are you? Have you been doing great? Are you sure are cute? Maybe we can be cookie Buddies." He said slowly, he seemed to be talking more friendly, not being an ass and being goodie and talkie.
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Sun May 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Vivian looked at the Hufflepuff, surprised by his happy-go-lucky attitude. "You okay?"

She laughed lightly at his comments and smiled. "I'm alright, I suppose. Been dealing with some annoying things but otherwise I'm fine." The Ravenclaw raised an eyebrow at the 'cookie buddies.' "I don't know what you're talking about."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 27, 2012 8:41 pm

He looked at her and spoke." I am fine and you. We should so be cookie buddies, We eat all the cookies I make. Like drunk Buddies, but cookie buddies with cherry on tops, wanna mate? Mate?" he sure was acting strange, maybe he had to much cookies, or sugar.
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Wed May 30, 2012 10:04 pm

"Ah," Vivian smiled shakily. This was strange. Bored of it, she shifted so that she was lying directly under the garden's roses. Vivian stared up at them, her perspective from being upside down making the flowers loom over her like bodyguards. She glared up at them, why was everyone always staring at her?

"So, Mythie," the Ravenclaw went on, not bothering to turn and face the Hufflepuff. "How's school for you? That stunt you pulled with having the Tranfiguration essay already done was pretty impressive. Are you always so quick to the punch?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content