Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

free food is always the best

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

free food is always the best Empty free food is always the best

Post by Charlotte West Fri May 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Sitting in the middle of it all, Charlotte stopped the manager who happened to be walking by. She told him she wanted a more open space, not a table where two steps ahead, you found yourself colliding with another table and it's occupants. For whatever reason, the place was more crowded than usual. Following the manager, he took the Slytherin to a table where less people resided and took a seat.

"I'm waiting on someone," she said nonchalantly as she looked at her menu. "Her name is Faye. She should be here any minute now. I'm sure you would be able to help her find her seat here." The man nodded and headed off.

Speaking Russian had become easier for her... but even after all this time, reading it was only getting more difficult. Her face scrunched up in confusion as she started at a particular meal.

"They really need to have translations in the bottom," she muttered to herself.

outfit
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

free food is always the best Empty Re: free food is always the best

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue May 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Faye looked around her nevrvously, fiddling with her close for a moment, and getting lost amongst the people. She was sure Charlotte was here somewhere... she had been a little late, but there were just so many people.

Nervously, she aproached someone who looked like they worked there, "Umm excuse me I'm looking for-"

"Faye?"

The girl blinked and nodded her head. It felt odd to be adressed by someone she didn't know but...

The girl followed the employee to the table, smiling greatfully when she saw the familiar face.

"Charlotte," she greeted energetcially before sitting down. She smiled slightly catching the other girls last words, "I can be the translator, if it helps."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Thu May 24, 2012 3:23 am

"Hello Faye," Charlotte grinned and looked up when she heard the younger girl hear her name. "And please do," she said as she handed her the menu. "One would think that Russia's finest dinning would have menu's that translate." Or that I would be better at reading Russian, she added mentally.

Looking at the girl once over, she smiled Faye seemed a little happier, a little bit more... energetic.

"I'm very happy to see you in a good mood," she said honestly. "Hopefully that comes with very good news!"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu May 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Faye gave a little giggle, "I think they assume we can all read it." She took the menu and glanced over the items, thinking it daunting to have to read them all. "What do you like? Do you have any ideas or... perhaps then I can just... narrow down the options a bit."

Faye blushed a bit and glanced up to grin from her menu.

"I'm glad to be in a good mood," she wiggled "Good news? I don't know if I have... so much good news but, no bad news... and I suppose that is good news is it not?"
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Fri May 25, 2012 7:15 am

"Well, those people are stupid and they can't assume things! They'll be hearing from me after dinner, that's a fact," Charlotte smiled with an impish hint as she thought for a moment. "Well maybe something healthy... or pasta... pasta would be nice. If there's pasta with chicken, I'll have that! Is there anything like that in there?"

"Can I inquire what the good news are or is it a secret?" The blonde grinned and looked at Faye carefully. "No bad news is better than having no good news, if that makes any sense. But I'm very, very glad that there's no bad news."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri May 25, 2012 8:54 pm

Faye smiled down into her lap, biting her lip to keep a giggle back, but her brown eyes were dancing with laughter none the less.

"Pasta?" Faye nodded her head and flipped through the pages looking for the appropriate sections, "Well there's Chicken Alfredo, or..." she skimmed mumbling a few more options and then looked back up with a grin, "Any you like?"

She tapped her foot as thought of the next answer, "Not so much... good news as in just... I don't know - I just feel good." She shrugged and smiled, "I don't know why, I just... do."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Thu May 31, 2012 5:32 am

"I think I'll just go with the Chicken Alfredo," Charlotte grinned, "And probably some regular water to drink." As soon as she finished her sentence, the waiter appeared to take their orders. Once she ordered for herself, she looked over at Faye, "What about you?"

"I'm glad you feel good then," she replied with a sincere smile as she leaned back into her chair and crossed her legs underneath the table. "You never know, hopefully it's a sign that good things are about to come to you." Charlotte inspected her recently painted french manicure, approving it and looked back at Faye.

"So, tell me more about this guy you like," she smiled impishly as she leaned forward, laced her fingers together and placed her chin on top of them. "You haven't really told me much about him... that or his name."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu May 31, 2012 4:39 pm

Faye hummed slightly as she looked around the menu, looking for an option that suited her. She wasn't very hungry, so after a long moment she said, "I think I'll just get a salad."

"Maybe," Faye said with a slight smile, that's what everyone seemed to be saying to her lately - seemed to be hoping for, but Faye just couldn't....

She couldn't help but wonder if it would never be more than just a hope.

"Roman?" Faye asked her face turning scarlet and her voice squeaking slightly. "I mean he's just... just a boy. A really amazing, sweet kind boy but... I mean... yeah."

Faye cleared her through slightly and taped the table a silly little grin managing to appear on her face.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:11 am

"He can't be just a boy if he's making your turn red, kid," Charlotte grinned and reached over for her drink, placing it up to her mouth but not drinking from it. Raising an eyebrow and a smirk playing on her lips like always, the Slytherin couldn't help watched in amusement at the girls reaction.

Although no matter how happy the blonde was happy for Faye, she couldn't help but be slightly jealous. She had been in this world for a long longer than her and she had never once felt the same way Faye described Roman.

Not once.

"I'm glad Roman makes you happy," she said once more. "Are you guys.... official yet or is that still a no-go?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:22 pm

"I'm not red," she muttered into her drink, knowning that she was lying through her teeth. She could feel the heat radiating off of her that meant she was redder than anything.

"And he is just a boy," she said slowly, "To everyone else." To her he was....

Well she didn't really have words exactly. He was just... Roman. But somehow that managed to say it all.

"He does, he really does."

She frowned a bit and shrugged, "I suppose so yeah... I mean... what really counts as.... offical?"
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:07 am

"Faye, I might be older than you but I'm not ancient," Charlotte teased lightly. "I mean, he can't be just a boy."

Chucking, Charlotte shook her head as she sat Faye go through her own explanation out loud and through her facial expressions, "I think you're just trying to convince yourself now."

She slumped slightly on her seat, frowning quite suddenly at the thought. The Slytherin had never really had a real, natural, official relationship... but she had seen many around her go through it. "Uhm, well, have you guys gone out on a date together?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:01 pm

Faye smiled slightly and shook her head.

"No I'm not- not trying to convince myself more I'm trying..." she frowned and then looked up again with a smile, her eyes dancing slightly with emotions the girl was still having slight trouble describing, "I was more... trying to figure it out... understand it for myself."

"Yes, we have," she nodded with a smile at the memory, "more than one... we've been on a fair few." Really she just liked spending her time with the boy... she wasn't sure which ones counted as an offical date and which just counted as them spending time togther...

Was there a difference?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:28 pm