Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

who needs the world

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

who needs the world - Page 2 Empty Re: who needs the world

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:16 pm

Tshering frowned, and nodded. The conversation had reached uncharted territory, or it felt that way. Was this what friends talked about? If so, she didn't like it. When she, Nat, and Danielle were friends, they veered away from such sensitive subjects. It was too deep for her, too heartbreaking. Only Charles knew about this, and even that wasn't the whole story.

"Ah... boyfriends," mused the Ravenclaw, "never had one, probably never will. Especially if they're as paranoid as Andrews. No offense, Gray, but I thought you'd go for the more adventurous type." The Tshering rolled her eyes, a motion she hadn't done in a while. "Whatever. I'm not going to argue with your judgment; I'm too lazy."

Snappily, but not angrily, Tshering replied, "But by the sound of it, one day you two will be. I'm glad to wager you on that." She then chuckled at Grayson's remark. "Oh Gray, why are you so impatient, eh? At least he found you!"

The brunette's face turned stone cold at the mention of her family. Bertram? Alice? Baby Tshering - cool? "Perhaps," she replied, though it was in a rather robotic manner.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Sensing the sudden uncomfortable silence, Iris couldn't help but ask what was on her mind, as usual. "Are we friends, Tshering? I don't have that many friends, if none at all, so I don't know if all this a sign of friendship," she shrugged. "I don't know, I think I'd like for us to be, but still..." she trailed off and closed her eyes with a sigh.

"You know what Tshering? When you've been deprived of love your whole life and don't know what it's like, you'll pretty much accept anyone who chooses to show you the other side," she murmured as she thought of Hades. "Plus, I'm adventurous enough already," she smiled briefly. "And as for your love life, I say keep Prentiss to yourself and make him forget about the bitch he's interested in," she said and took out a bottle of Firewhiskey from her pocket.

"You want to be an assassin too? I can teach you if you want," she smirked. "I'll probably be getting the training from him anyway, especially since the kidnapping happened," she muttered. "Look, I still don't trust him okay? I mean, the guy shows up right after we escape, could have searched a little harder."

"Sorry, didn't mean to make you feel bad," she mumbled, noticing the Ravenclaw's tone.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:23 am

Now that was a question Tshering had never expected to come up. Instead of replying with a sarcastic remark or something rude, the Ravenclaw decided that she would ultimately answer this question like a scholar, or as close to it as she could possibly reach. "I don't know," she replied, "I don't have any friends, so what would I know about what makes a friend and what doesn't?"

The Ravenclaw raised her eyebrow. "Well, I have to agree with you on that," she mused, "my crush whoriness levels are extremely high: four - or was it five? Oh fuck, I can't count - guys in the past two years, which may or may not include my darling Prentiss." With Grayson's remark, the brunette raised her other eyebrow to the same level as the one that was already arched high up on her forehead. "You do know that I'm wizard, but I'm not idiotic enough to brew Amortentia just so he can be interested in only me, right?" she questioned, though she knew she probably got the wrong idea.

Gladdened, Tshering's eyes widened, "Really? You'd do that for me?" She sighed and fumbled around in her pockets for her dagger. "Alas! I wish I had my dagger with me so I can show I'm not as useless as I seem I do, but I don't. Never mind." She grinned, though it was half-hearted.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:52 pm

The Gryffindor knew how Tshering felt. She didn't have any proper friends either, how could someone like her ever get friends anyway? It was not impossible, but nearly difficult. She looked at the Ravenclaw to show that she understood and said, "But do you think the idea of us being friends is so repulsive?"

"I have to admit, your crush whoriness is one of the reasons I like you," she shrugged and winked at the girl. "Prentiss shouldn't be included in that, you know why? Because you actually seem to be livelier when he's around," she recalled as she thought of the party. She laughed out loud at Tshering's doubt. "Merlin Tshering, who said you would need a potion?! You just need to be your sexy bitchy self!"

She shrugged and said, "Sure, if that's what you want. Particularly with swords and daggers, but your choice." Smirking lightly, she told, "No worries, you can show me another time."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:31 am

"I don't know what repulsive is anymore, but if we're friends, I don't like it when we back stab each other, alright?" admitted the Ravenclaw, the clack of her high heels beating the sombre tempo of the rippling water, "I want friends, but I just don't want to get hurt afterwards. Friends that have my back." She began to blink back unshed tears, "I don't want anyone dying, too."

Tshering burst out laughing, "I never knew that being a crush whore was something to be proud of!" deadpanned the brunette. At the mention of Charles, she couldn't help but blush, red colouring her sallow cheeks. "I-I do?" she hesitated, "I... I never noticed. I-I mean... I'm myself when he's around, but not lively!" At Grayson's reply of her natural sexiness, the Ravenclaw shrugged, trying not reveal any info of the fact that she knew exactly who her Hitrost had a crush on...

Not like she was spilling any details.

The Ravenclaw clapped. "Well then!" she grinned. "I'll show you then! The night's getting cold and I want to go back inside, don't you?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:41 pm

"I am a lot of things Tshering, but I am not a backstabber," Iris told, looking straight at the Ravenclaw. "Because if I have a problem with you, I will say it to your face, rather than go talk shit about you. But I can't promise you when I'm going to die," she said with a weak smirk.

"It's not something to be proud of," she confirmed, "but it's still kind of amusing." She grinned lightly at the Ravenclaw blushing. "Damn Tshering, seems like the boy has got you under some kind of spell. And yes, being yourself is nearly similar to being livelier."

"Sure you want to learn? I don't know if I'd be a good teacher, but I can try," she muttered. "And sure, let's head back," she said and went for the exit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:33 am