Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Alchohol and Yells

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Alchohol and Yells Empty Alchohol and Yells

Post by Manda Sat May 19, 2012 11:12 pm

She was currently under water in her bathing suit, enjoying the feeling of being underwater. One of her favorite things to do, ever, is swim. The feeling of weighing less then you really weigh, seeing underwater life, and being in a area that you can't survive in very well, some how amazes her.

She started swimming, while wondering when her friends will get here.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Alchohol and Yells Empty Re: Alchohol and Yells

Post by danie Sun May 20, 2012 6:51 am

A two piece. That's what Anya was wearing and was feeling extremely self conscious about it as she made her way over to the Meadow Lake. Her dark green two piece hardly covered anything other than the essentials... that's how she felt. The swimsuit was the one of the three that she had packed and she was quite sure where the other two had mysteriously disappeared... Shaking her head from those thoughts, Anya finally made it to the lake where she found Kait. Anya was trying, trying her best not to be mad for Kait's mistake. After all, everyone made mistakes, including Anya. No one's perfect, she thought to herself.

With a smile, she called her name out as a greeting and waved. Anya placed her towel under a tree, kicked off her flip flops and a rather large straw basket that had food in it. After all, her and her friends had to eat.

"Hey," she said once more as she walked closely to the lake. "It's... it's not freezing in there, is it?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun May 20, 2012 8:55 am

It was pretty obvious from Lena's facial expression she was over euphoric, which according to verbal rules, was technically impossible. She didn't wear a swimsuit for she had no intention of going into the water, though she did wear a pair of shorts and a tank top she found at the back of her suitcase. Her hair was done in a high ponytail, neat and classy.

It was only the second time Lena had seen Kait in the past couple of weeks, but this time she wasn't bedridden with sadness - quite the opposite in fact. She grinned when she saw Anya was there too, dressed in a two-piece. She laughed, running towards the lake, sitting far away from the edge.

"Nice outfit, Anyaschka!" Lena remarked, before turning to Kait, "how are you doing, love?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun May 20, 2012 1:44 pm

She was under water, when she saw a figure walking up to the lake, looking amazing in the two piece bathing suit. She recognize it as Anya, and swam up to greet her. "Hey there sexy!" She yelled out, joking. She herself, was wearing a tank top and shorts because she had scars to hide. Though some littered her arms, and legs.

"I am not the best judge of that, I now have a high tolerance of coldness," She told her, cheerfully. Though the meaning wasn't at all.

She saw Lena, and waved up at her. She noticed the smile on the Blonde's face, and hoped things were getting better for the fourth year.

"Better," She told her. "Hey, pass me a beer won't you?" She asked, pointed to the cooler she had brought. It was filled with fancy juices and water (For the people that didn't drink) and beer for the drinkers.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Sun May 20, 2012 5:38 pm

Lora walked to the lake, trying to be a little excited about meeting up with her friends. But truthfully, she just wasn't up for it. She couldn't help but feel depressed thinking about Dyl and all the sleepless nights she had because of it. She still hadn't told Kait about nearly being raped and didn't think that her best friend would care anyway, considering she has her own problems.

She forced a smile on her face as she spotted all her friends. Maybe this won't be so bad, she thought. "Hey everybody!" She called out and sat at the edge of the lake, dipping her feet in the water. She was wearing capri pants and a half sleeve top, not really wanting to get into the waters.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun May 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Seeing Lora's smile, she knew it was forced. She frowned, what was up with Lora now? The healer said that Dylan will heal just fine, and being in a coma was the bodies way of protecting itself.

"HEY MANGO!" She yelled out, waving frantically at her. She grinned, and dived under, swimming about six feet under the surface. In Greece, she lives by the ocean, and she had been swimming in there for as long as she could remember. Her brown eyes blinked, seeing a gray fish swim past her. It wasn't as colorful as she was used too, but she loved it nevertheless.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue May 22, 2012 5:15 am

"Oh," Anya said slowly as she let her feet drag her slowly into the water until it reached her ankle. "Merlin, this is cold for!" She jumped slightly on the spot, frowning. Take a little step forward, trying to get used to the water's temperature.

"Shut it Lena," Anya said as she stuck her tongue out as a greeting. "But please, bring me a juice.... especially if it's red!"

Greeting Lora as well, she smiled at her sadly, wishing she could help her in some way or another. Dylan's comma must be terrible for her, she thought. I know who I'd feel if Yefrem did something like that... especially since he loves climbing trees. Walking over to her, she hugged Lora and gave her an encouraging smile.

She glanced back at her friends as she went deeper into the water until it reached her knees, glaring at them playfully, she put her hair into a messy bun "Don't you all dare and push me!" Looking at Lena and Lora, she shook her hear, "Well come on in. You're not a lake for no reason at all. Don't make me drag you in here cause trust me... I can convince Kait to help me out!" She looked over at Kait with an impish grin, "Right Kait?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue May 22, 2012 1:00 pm

"Alright," Lena agreed, going over to the basket, filing through it for a jug of beer and passing that jug to Kait, "don't drink too much or you'll get cramps." She winked, though she had no idea why she did so.

Raising an eyebrow at Lora, she wondered why her happiness seemed somewhat forced. Of course she knew the difference between a genuine smile and a fake smile, but she couldn't pipe up now. She lowered her eyebrow and only beamed at her friend, "Lora! Haven't seen you in a while! How are you doing?"

The blonde embraced the Slushatel before sitting herself back down in front of the lake.

Staring at the lake, Lena felt a sudden pang of nostalgia. She shut her eyes, and gently shook her head. "I... I can't handle being in the lake. You know that," she announced, hugging her knees close to her body.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Tue May 22, 2012 5:41 pm

"Hey Strawberry!" Lora shouted back, trying her best to sound cheerful. It was nice to see Kait in a much better condition, as opposed to a few weeks back. If there was anything good she had to think about, it'd be how her best friend is at least feeling alright. "Drank any alcohol yet?" She teased.

She smiled more genuinely as Le and Anya hugged her and she returned it tightly. She didn't want to ruin their moods as well, so she pretended along. "Oh I'm doing alright," she answered the Uchitel's question. "Same old, really. How about you?"

She looked at the lake hesitantly, and shook her head slowly. "I don't think that's such a good idea, I'd rather stay out here." She grinned lightly and told Anya, "Pushing you does sound tempting."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue May 22, 2012 9:12 pm

Quickly saying her thanks, she chugged down some of it gratefully. "Now I have!" She told Lora proudly. Kait rolled her eyes at Lena. "Yes mother," She teased, laughing. Charming the bottle to float, she dived under once again.

Coming up, she shook her hair out of her face like a dog, just in time to hear Anya. "You don't even have to ask girl." She swan towards Lena and Lora, and grinned at them teasingly.

"Anya, just jump in or something. You get over it quicker," And with on that last note, she swam to the middle of the lake, drinking some of her beer, and dived under to swim with the fishies.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri May 25, 2012 6:24 am

Shaking her head, she watched the interactions between her friends. She frowned slightly at the sighed of alcohol and took a quick glance at Lena, happy to find her without a beer herself. That put the smile back on her face. "Oi! You didn't bring me my juice! Some best friend you are!" She joked as she laughed loudly.

Anya frowned, quickly remembering Lena's fear of the water and scolded herself. Clearing her throat she looked back at Lora. "No! Pushing me is a bad idea!" She joked before finally dunking her head with her eyes closed in se could wet her hair. She wouldn't want to get sick after.

"Please don't drink that much while swimming Kait," Anya said worriedly as she bit her lip and watched Kait with concern. She knew she probably got on the redhead's last nerve but because of... recent incidents, she feared and felt even more skeptical about alcohol.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon May 28, 2012 12:40 am

"Sorry!" Lena exclaimed, shaking her head at the brunette. It was merely a joke, but the Uchitel didn't feel nice about not giving her friend any juice, so she lifted herself off her seat and quickly brought back a juice for her best friend. "There!" she exclaimed, ""happy?"

Tuning out of the conversation, Lena sighed, putting her back on the grass and staring up at the sun. She sighed loudly, closing her eyes, though not quite asleep yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:09 am