Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Daredevils

Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Daredevils Empty Daredevils

Post by Roman Sun May 20, 2012 1:46 am

Roman ran up to the caves, a small, delicate hand held within his own. He couldn't help but give a devilish giggle as they approached the forbidden area. "I can't believe we're doing this. Have I already said that it's insane?" He said it with a grin.

His eyes glanced up to the full moon above them. It had been awhile since he'd done something this frightening, or this exhilarating. He just wanted to be alone with her, out among the stars, and away from any angels.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Daredevils Empty Re: Daredevils

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun May 20, 2012 12:07 pm

Faye shook her head and giggled, "You may have meantioned it you know once or.... twenty times." Her eyes danced as she teased, glowing amongst the dark.

The weather was getting warmer now, not nearly as cold as past night, however that did not stop the girl from being rather bundled up - it had become a habit now; she wasn't even sure if she would be able to approach summer without a coat. Still, she was warm, and the added layers hid how thin she was getting anyways.

She bit her lip as the approached the cave - and inadvertently the water close to it - and shuffled closer to the boy.

"How was you're break?" the question was mundane, rather trival, but she was fine with that so long as he spoke back - she just wanted to hear him talk. The she could focus on that, and not the water.

Besides, even without the water, she just liked to hear him talk.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun May 27, 2012 12:15 am

The boy gave a bright grin, feeling hopelessly happy, just like he always did when he was around Faye. She shuffled towards him, and he pulled her closer, noticing the excessive amount of clothing she had on, but he dismissed it.

She was getting thinner, he knew that, and she was just trying to hide it. He felt a pang of sorrow, and leaned over and kissed her on the forehead, really to make the both of them feel better

"It was dreadful," Roman said cheerfully, and a little dismissively. He felt a sudden burst of energy and took Faye's hand and twirled her around, "And yours?"

He entered the cave and plunked himself down on the floor, right up against the wall, and looked up at Faye, his grin sticking to him like glue.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun May 27, 2012 1:04 am

Faye smiled fondly and leaned into the boy slightly as the walked, focusing on him instead of the water until they were safely hidden in the cave, away from the water.

She gave out a giggle as she was twirled, "Not as bad as I thought it would be. Surprisingly enough."

Faye bit her lip and looked down the boy for a moment, before flopping down beside him, curling up into his side.

"I missed you though."
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Mon May 28, 2012 4:53 pm

"That's good. 'Not as bad' is better than what I'm used to hearing. Maybe your luck's improving." He grinned.

He looked into her deep brown eyes that almost seemed to go on forever, "I wanted to see you. Visit you, I mean. But my parents put me under house arrest. Apparently I run away too much."

Roman brushed his lips softly against hers, "But we're together now, and that's all that matters."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon May 28, 2012 7:20 pm

Faye smiled slightly, "Maybe it is - who knows... It would be about time, wouldn't it?"

She highly doubted that he was right - Faye had pretty much given up on this thing people called luck but, she'd humor Roman; besides, she just wanted to have a nice time, she didn't want to worry about... anything else.

"Aren't you just my little rebel," she tease her eyes dancing. "Don't go getting yourself into too much trouble. House arrests I can deal with, I don't think I'll go visit you Azkban."

She kissed him back, leaning against him slightly and smiling against his lips.

"Now. Thats a good word. I like now."
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Roman smirked, "And if it doesn't, we can just go and change it ourselves." He frowned, "That's possible, right?"

After all, their world had so much magic in it, there had to be enough to make things good again. And if they had magic, then why the hell couldn't they cure Faye's illness? Wasn't it only supposed to be a muggle disease? He stopped the thoughts in their tracks, knowing they would only lead him to anger.

He rolled his eyes, "Azkaban would almost be a blessing over my parents. Now that I've gotten in the way of their business, they're practically becoming dictators." He shook his head. Thinking about them wasn't helping him cheer up either.

"Yeah," he grinned, and kissed her again, "And 'now' is something that lasts forever..."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:25 pm

"Of course," Faye said with a nod, for once being in a deceisive - maybe even hopeful mood- she was just in a good mood in general. "We can do anything we won't, don't you know? Or maybe that was be anything you want... I don't know, my parents never did the required parent speeches."

She gave a little laugh and shook her head, her hair flopping into her eyes just slightly. She was going to need to trim it soon. Though part of her was thinking about growing it out.... Still that seemed like such a hastle, long hair.

"Well then," Faye frowned, "Get out of the way of their buisness? Or I suppose getting out of their way in general could work too..." Faye had made it her life to stay out of her families way. She was quite good at it.

"Forever," she muttered against his lips, reluctant to pull away for the moment. "Another good word. Now, and forever."
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Roman laughed with a shrug and a shake of his head, "I have no idea. I believe my mom said something similar at one point or another, but she tends to talk a lot..."

He noticed her hair as it fell just over her eyes. Well, he noticed the way she seemed to be bothered by it. He gave an unintentional smile, "You have the nicest hair. It's all, I don't know, soft and stuff."

Roman bit his lip, not wanting to remind her of the engagement. "Yeah..."

He grinned, "Now and forever."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:06 am

"Well I'm saying it now," Faye said with a determined little nod, "We can do anything we want. I say so, so it must be true."

She let out a little laugh, running a hand through her short locks, "The nicest huh? Its not too short? All the other girls have such long hair... Mines all... not." SHe shook it out, letting it fall into her eyes again before grinning slightly and pushing back.

Faye frowned slightly at his own frown, not liking the look she leaned up slightly and kissed his cheek, before curling back into his side.

"Lets," she frowned slightly thinking of something, "Lets play a game." Her face brightened at the thought and she racked her brain for something to play.

"Ask me.... a question," she nodded her head, not even sure if this was a game or if she was just making it all up as she went along, "Any question, and I'll have to answer it."
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:20 pm

Roman grinned, running his hands gently through her hair, "I don't really care how long it is. You'd look amazing either way. No... I like the way it looks in the sun."

The boy grinned at the kiss, and all other thoughts were wiped from his head, "Ooh, a game? I like games." He wrapped one arm around Faye, a little concerned by how bony she felt.

"Okay," He said, not entirely sure where she was going with this, "Um... What's your biggest fear?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:13 pm

"And what does it look like in the sun?" she grinned slight, her eyes just the slighest bit teasing, though secretly she was kind of hoping he'd play with her hair again.

"Water," she said without hesitation. There were other fears of course, things that might have even been bigger than water... but they were so dark her mind wouldn't even let her think them.

She hummed slightly to herself, as she racked her brain for her own question.

"Oh, I know," she grinned, "If you were trapped on an island, and could only have... one thing, what would it be?"

She then laughed a little and gave him a mock glare, "And don't say boat. That's cheating."
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:37 am

Roman sucked on his teeth in thought, "Like... like honey. No- wheat maybe? I don't know.. It's all shiny and gold."

He nodded, "I suppose I should have guessed that." He felt a little guilty for bringing it up, but he pushed the feeling aside.

He rolled his eyes jokingly, "Fine." He sat back and thought for a moment, "Umm... Oh!" He straightened back up as an idea came to his head, "I'd bring my wand!"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:01 pm

"Shiny and gold," she repeated softly with a smile. "Well then my hair is rich isn't it."

She giggled slightly at her own lame joke, before shaking her head.

"Wand, how practical," she giggled, "Not quite cheating I suppose; I would be far less practical I'd think.... I'd have something like... a book maybe, or an old toy, something comforting... or maybe just a friend. Being alone can't be so bad... if you're not actually alone."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:33 am