Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I Have Nothing (if i dont have you)

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I Have Nothing (if i dont have you) Empty I Have Nothing (if i dont have you)

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun May 20, 2012 9:42 pm

Daniel sits on the bank of the lake, waiting for adam. The two had been writing back and forth for the past month and daniel finally worked up the courage to meet him. he is wearing i dark grey hooded vest over a white collared shirt with a red tie. his pants are red plaid pants and black ankle boods. he smiles to himself. hed waited so long, and he was quite excited.
    Adam Larue
    Adam Larue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I Have Nothing (if i dont have you) Empty Re: I Have Nothing (if i dont have you)

Post by Adam Larue Sun May 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Adam had never been to the Lazarus Lake even if his father had brought him and his sister to Azorat before. Naturally he and his sister had been left on their own while their father went wherever and collected them afterwards. He'd gotten a random owl a few months ago and Adam thinking it'd be a grand idea to write back to the mystery person did so. They'd been writing back and forth and then Daniel had asked him to meet at Azorat since they went to different schools. Always up for an adventure, Adam had agreed.

So here he was in jeans, a white t-shirt, and his leather jacket open. The ring he'd been given when he was eleven was on a chain tucked under the white t-shirt. His hair was always messy from running his hands through it or being disheveled from crawling, climbing, or exploring something. That and he only really finger combed his hair. Seeing someone waiting he raised a hand in greeting as he smiled. "You Daniel?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I Have Nothing (if i dont have you) Empty Re: I Have Nothing (if i dont have you)

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun May 20, 2012 9:59 pm

Daniel turns at the sound of his name. This boy was beautiful. Daniel can tell hes blushing. "y-yes i am, y-you must be a-adam." he stands up and holds out a trembling hand "i-its a r-real p-pleasure."
    Adam Larue
    Adam Larue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Larue Mon May 21, 2012 12:20 am

Relieved that he was right, Adam's easy grin widened a little. Reaching out he took the other boy's hand and shook it. "That's the name I was born with!"

Putting his hands back in the pockets of his jacket, he wondered if Daniel was shy and that was why he'd resorted to owling a complete stranger. It had been a great idea though! Never knew who'd you get a response from! Nodding at the lake he stated, "I've never been here before. I actually didn't know there was a lake! You picked a great spot. Hope I didn't keep you too long."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 12:29 am

Daniel smiles "i didnt mind waiting at all. after all of our owls i just had to meet you, my familys hard to cope with." he frowns "how could you have not been here? its so wonderful..youre soo lucky to live in such a great place"
    Adam Larue
    Adam Larue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Larue Mon May 21, 2012 12:44 am

"Mine is hard to cope with when my mom and sister are on the rag at the same time," Adam replied then looked around to make sure that said sister was nowhere around to hear him. Relaxing he smiled again and shrugged.

"It's a big city! And I've only been here when dad brought us before. And I actually live in Dijon," Adam remarked with a grin. "What's your favorite place here?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 12:48 am

Daniel shrugs "i dunno never really been to france." he is trembling, this was more than some crush, he felt like hed known adam forever, this could be something serious.
    Adam Larue
    Adam Larue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Larue Mon May 21, 2012 12:59 am

"I've never been to England," he smiled back as he answered. Even though his father was from there, he'd never been.

Adam hadn't a clue where Azarat was but supposed it could be in France since that was where he'd come in from. It was one of those places where the only explanation was, 'It's magic'. Seeing the other boy was trembling he curiously asked, "Are you cold? We can go somewhere else if you want?"

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 1:01 am

Daniel smiles sadly "no not cold, nervous about something...." he looks down smiling through tears, how could he say it? three words had never been t his hard
    Adam Larue
    Adam Larue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Larue Mon May 21, 2012 1:12 am

"Ummm. Okay?" Was he nervous about meeting or going to see the rest of the city? He hadn't seemed that way when they'd met or maybe he had and Adam hadn't payed attention that that was what the stuttering and blushing was? It was from nerves and he'd thought it was because Daniel was shy. Maybe he was and wanted to ask him something and that was why he was nervous?

Trying to smile reassuringly he told him, "Well, you can ask or tell me anything! I won't get offended. Okay, maybe I will, but I'll try not to since I'm pretty open minded."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 1:14 am

Daniel hugs adam slowly. "i know this is silly, but i think i really like you adam..... please say youll give me a chance.... nobody ever has..." adam feels tears drip onto his shoulder.
    Adam Larue
    Adam Larue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Larue Mon May 21, 2012 10:34 pm

Adam was taken aback when he found himself being hugged by the other. Then the confession also left him speechless for a few minutes. Opening his mouth he cleared it feeling a little weird about being hugged and confessed to after just meeting Daniel face to face for the first time. He was a bit weirded out with Daniel's crying though and shifted a bit. "Sure, I'll give you a chance. Uh... we can go out on a date first though and see how that goes?"

After all he and Daniel had only just met even if they'd been writing to each other, Adam wanted to hang out with the boy first. He didn't seem that bad so he awkwardly patted him on the back.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue May 22, 2012 10:30 am

Daniel smiles and backs up. "thank you adam... this is the first chance anyone has ever given me." he looks down at his arms, the scars of his past, red against his pale flesh. He smiles sadly. "people are less than accepting in england." memories of him running and hiding from neighborhood boys flood back to his head.
    Adam Larue
    Adam Larue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Larue Wed May 23, 2012 1:47 am

"No problem, Daniel." Adam's smile slipped off his face. Opening his mouth he was blunt as he stated, "That's their problem then."

Scratching the back of neck Adam knew that France was more accepting of those that leaned a different way and he'd been sure that England was the same way. It was East Europe and heading in that direction towards Bulgaria that had the problems with those that liked those of the same gender. Had something happened that England wasn't like that anymore?

Trying to lighten the other boy's mood he nudged him with his shoulder smiling slightly. "We can make the best of today and maybe you know a place we could go for our date?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:31 pm