Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Witch Doctor

Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Witch Doctor Empty Witch Doctor

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sat May 26, 2012 1:35 am

Ashleen pouted as she rolled about on her bed; they had suggested that she needed to "rest" because she'd had a "nasty shock".

Resting however was the furthest thing from her mind; she didn't want to rest and... she couldn't even remember this shock at the moment - which might have been part of the reason they had given her the potion they did.

There was-was something.. or- someone...

Pouting slightly she got distracted looking at her hand. She felt... odd, funny. She waved one finger, giggling as it looked funny, and did it again. Lost in her own little world she was completely oblivious to what else was going on in the room for the moment.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Witch Doctor Empty Re: Witch Doctor

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sat May 26, 2012 1:41 am

Tre's eyes snapped open, and then he was sitting up, crying out in pain, and falling back onto his pillows. His back felt as if someone had decided to slice it up with a poisoned sword, the pain of it nearly making him black out for a moment.

Breathing hard, he tried to remember what it was that woke him, why he was here, what had...

"Ash?" He asked, looking up at the ceiling. "Where're you?"
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sat May 26, 2012 1:59 am

Ash blinked slightly at the voice. She frowned for a slight moment. She knew.... that...

She sat up suddenly, her face lighting up into a bright grin.

"Trrrrrrreeee!!!" she called, hoping right off her bed and prancing over to his bed, jumping up beside him and just barely managing to hold herself back, softening it at the last moment, trying not to cause him more pain. "I thought you were-were," she pouted for a moment, blue eyes wide and innocent, despite herself.

She curled up beside him, "You're not allowed to do that again. ever. ever. ever. ever. ever again."

She nodded her head up and down, an action she had only meant to do once, but never stopping.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sat May 26, 2012 2:25 am

"Wingzy...." Tre murmured, wincing slightly as she jolted the bed. "There you are." His hand ran through her hair, and he sighed, relaxing now that he was sure she was safe. "I didn't know where you were." He pouted, his golden gaze finally leaving the ceiling to look down at her. He smiled, looking extremely relieved.

"I caught you." He stated evenly. "Does that mean I get my tropicalness?" He moved to pull her closer, only to stop and gasp for breath as his back spasmed. A whimper of pain slipped through his lips, but he bit it back. "...owie..." He whined. "Leenie, Leenie, I didn't know where you were!" He repeated, sounding anxious agian. "You... I haveta know where you are! I can't.... You havta..." He blinked a few times, his gaze momentarily returning to the ceiling before he looked back down at here. "You havta stay with me now, okay? You can't leave. I needja here. I..." He blinked down at her. "I havta know where you are."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sat May 26, 2012 2:42 am

"I'mmm riggghtt herreeee, Silly," she giggled at him, even though really there was nothing funny about the situation at all. She pouted slightly as he whimpered.

"No owie Tre-Tre; Owie not allowed. I ban all owies!" she nodded her head. "Owies are evil. Evil. Evil."

She tapped his chest once, she had meant it as emphasizing a point, but upon doing it once she competely forgot why she was doing it and just repeated the action again, turning it into her own little drum beat, lost in her own world again.

"Yoouuu. Don't gettttt tropic-tropicallllnessss-nesss. You're too-tooo-toooo sick for tropicallness. You stay and-and and get bettterrrrr; cause-cause you gotta get better or-or-or I'll-I'll-" the girl glanced away for a moment, her eyes glazing over for a moment, and then focused on the boy again. "Am I sick?" She suddenly wasn'te entirely sure why she was there.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sat May 26, 2012 9:35 pm

"Right... Right here?" He murmured. "Well... Well don't go..." He frowned, pulling her closer. "Don't go... Anywhere...."

He snuggled into her, ignoring the slight pain it caused up and down his spine. "Sorry, Sorry, No owies. No more."

He hummed lightly and took her other hand in his, rubbing his thumb over her fingers. "But-but-but Iwaaant...... I want it... Can't we... After?" He groaned slightly, blinking back up at the ceiling. "I aaaaam better! I aaaam~!!"

"No no no no no! You aren't sick, silly Leenie, you aren't allowed. Silly silly."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sat May 26, 2012 9:50 pm

"No go," Ashleen nodded, blinking slightly feeling oddly sleepy, one of the drugs they had made her drink finally kicking in a bit, but she pushed it back. "Leenie no go; leenie stays right here."

Nodding her head, the girl turned her face into his chest, taking in the smell and the comforting feeling before her mind spiked again, and she looked up and pouted at him.

"No lying mister," she ordered shaking her finger at him in what had started out as sternly but just turned into amusedly as she got distracted by the action again. "You- you can only, only get it after if you no lying and-and are really, really better."

She frowned at his next words, resting her chin on his chest as she tried to puzzle out what was going on, "But-but... then, then if I'm not allowed to-to be sick.. then, then why... why I here? Annddd, why I feel funny? I feel... funny Treeeeeee."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sat May 26, 2012 10:19 pm

"Leenie stays right here." he repeated, running his hand up and down her spine. "Leenie no go."

His golden gaze got caught on her finger, watching it sort of intranced before he gasped her wrist and brought it toward his face. Gazing at it comtemplatingly, Tre cocked his head to the side slightly before wrapping his lips around her finger, sucking on it slightly. He hummed, as if it was a peice of candy and not her finger. "Better." he echoed.

"Noooo, silly." He said with a laugh. "No no, you're here because... Cause... Cause Ineed you here." He blinked. "You... You feel weird... Cuz... Cuz... Cuz..." He frowned slightly. "Oh! Cuz, cuz, silly, I feel weird, and we're the same person! Yeah. Cuz. Cuz we're married!"
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sat May 26, 2012 10:45 pm

Ashleen let out a little giggle as he took her finger. Wrinkling her nose at he she pulled it back, "Hey! That's mine mister! Don't you go-go-go treatin' it like-like...."

She frowned for a moment trying to think of the word she wanted and then her whole face lit up.

"I want a lollipop!" she made a move to pull away from him, completely ignorant of the fact that not moments before she had promised to stay put. Everything was slipping from her mind as a new thing replaced it. "If I'm not sick, then, then, then I should get one!!"

Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sat May 26, 2012 10:50 pm

"Oh. I'm I'm sor..." He frowned, forgetting what he was saying. "Here, here, suck on this." He held out his hand, his fingers splayed, blinking at her innocently. "So we're even."

He sat up agian, only to fall back to the pillows in pain once more. "Wingzy! Leenieeee?! Where'd you goooo?" He whined, blinking up at the ceiling agian. "Leeeeeeeeeeniiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!"
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sat May 26, 2012 11:34 pm

"Shhhhh Tre," she called to the boy some what soothingly, "Shhh!! Or-or you'll get us trrouuubblee!! If-if you're too loud or-or I'm tooo louddd they'll they'll come and and make us be quiet and-and drink funny stuff. I don't wanna drink the funny stuff again." She wrinkled her nose and continued to flounce around the rooom, arleady having forgotten what she was looking for.

"See Tre!! I'm still here!! If you can hear me I gotta still be here right?" she began to hum as she continued her search, getting as far to the other side of the room before blinking tiredly.

"Treee - I'm sleeeppyyy; they made me sleeepy. I. don't. wanna. Be. Sleepy." Pouting she sunk to the floor. She wanted to go back to the bed but it seemed so far away now.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun May 27, 2012 1:55 am

"Leenie...." tre whimpered, sounding absolutely nothing like himself. "Leenie... I... come back leenie... come back. You're too far awaaaay....." he whined pitifully in the back of his throat. "I need you... here. Come here, I need you....."

He listened for her voice, his anxiousness spiking everytime she paused to breathe. "Leenie, please come back leenie leenie I need you to come back now please...." he whimpered. "Leenie come here I don't eant you far awy... you're not in America are you? The ocean... it tried to take you again Leenie. But but but your mine, I had to take you back, Leenie. Don't go...."

His breath caught in his throat. "Don't... don't stay over there hear? Come back to me...." he whimpered. "Please come back..."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun May 27, 2012 2:09 am

"You wouldn't be able to hear me if I was all the way in america, Silly," she teased, as she started to crawl across the floor, too tried to bother getting up all the way, "Did you hear me last time."

She stopped halfway there, blinking for a long moment, before he started up again, "Shhh Tre-Tre I'm coming, yesss. Leenie's coming."

Finally after a what seemed like a long moment, her head poped up the side of his bed again.

"See! No once gotted me. Never, ever, ever," she tilted her head and pouted, "But-but the ocean got, I thought it gotted you. If-if-if I'm not allowed to-to leave you don't get to leave either - nooo one leavesss."

Nodding her head, she hoped back up on the bed, sprawling half across the boy and blinking slightly.

"You- you don't getta leave either cause... causee I love you sooo noooo, nooo leaving."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun May 27, 2012 2:31 am

Tre was nearly ready to rip his hair out before her face popped up at the side of his bed. He let a long breath of air out of his lungs, a low whimper leaving as she finally lay beside him. His arms wrapped around her protectively, hugging her to his chest. "I was... Don't..."

He hummed softly, slowly relaxing as he felt her against him, sure she was actually there. "I... That's why I-I hold you close... Cuz... Cause... How would I know you're here? What if... If... If I'm just seeing you agian? What if... If.. You're a dream?" He ran his fingers through her hair. "Can't... Can't touch dreams... Havta be real, dontcha?"

"No leaving." He murmured, "Not.. Not each other. We can-can-can leave everyone else, long as I'm with you. Just you, it's okay then."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun May 27, 2012 10:26 am

"Just you," she mumbled in responce, her fingers running absentmindedly on his chest as her eyes blinked heavily. "I like just you.... and just me - no, no one elseeee. Tre and leeeniie, Tre and Leenie, Tre-leenie," a yawn cut off the 'and' in the last repeatition blurrying the two words together even as her eyes drifted close for a long moment.

Her head curled in closer to his chest as she drifted to sleep for a moment. After a moment though, she managed to fight past whatever sleeping draft they'd given her and jolted awake again.

"Trrre sing," she ordered her voice still small and sleepy; she probably wouldn't be able to fight off the potion for much longer now. "I- I wannaa youu tooo-tooo," she yawned again and curled even closer, "sing."

Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun May 27, 2012 4:16 pm

Tre's eyes started to close as he finally relaxed, the softness of Ash and the constant feel of her heartbeat lulling him to sleep.

"I... Not a good... Singer..." He murmured, though it was far from true. He hummed a tune anyway, dispite the fact that he was slipping into sleep himself.

"Why don't you tell him that I'm leavin', never looking back again? You found somebody who does it better than he can. No more making you cry, No more grey skies, Girl we flyin on the G5, G5..." He hummed again. "And I'm leaving, never looking back again. So call your shawty and tell him you found a new man. The one that so so fly, the one to keep you high, have you singing all night, like that..."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun May 27, 2012 8:33 pm

Ash grinned tiredly as he did what she asked, listening a moment to find the tune and then humming tiredly along, even as the flow of it began to lull her into what was probably a much needed sleep.

"All night," she repeated softly, barely conscious anymore, "night.. night..."

Snuggling closer to the boy, her breathing evened out and she was asleep, completely oblivious to the rest of the world.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:45 pm