Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Teardrops on my Gutiar

Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Teardrops on my Gutiar - Page 2 Empty Re: Teardrops on my Gutiar

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:50 am

Grinning at her, he blushed softly, leaning over to press his lips softly against hers. She really was amazing. Just perfect.

Pulling away, Afonka entwined his fingers through hers, unable to stop the huge smile growing across his face, "Great,"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Tessa kissed Afonka back. It was so perfect like they was meant for each other. She never wanted to leave him again.

He then grabbed her hands and they fit together. Tessa was glad that she was dating Afonka. She could tell that he had a big smile on his face.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:13 pm

Merlin, he felt so giddy when she kissed him. He felt like he could run a marathon, or fly all the way across the ocean. Afonka felt like he could do absolutely anything, and it was all because he had Tessa.

Swinging their entwined hands between them, he grinned, sighing happily as they made their way up to the school.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:55 am