Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Hey You, Is There Anybody Out There?

Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Hey You, Is There Anybody Out There? Empty Hey You, Is There Anybody Out There?

Post by Evangeline Wood Mon May 28, 2012 8:44 pm

Evangeline blinked, waking up, after what seemed like forever. Where am I? she thought to herself, vaguely recalling memories of Christmas holidays at Karma's house, but that was the most recent memory she could think of. She sat up, instantly greeted into the world by a nurse, making it easy for Evie to work out she was at St Mungo's.

"Hello dear, how are you feeling now?" the nurse asked her, causing Evie to tilt her head in confusion. "I feel fine, I cant even recall why I am here!" she smiled, but lost it moments later as a worried look grew on the nurses face. "Hun do you know what year it is?" she questioned.

For a moment Evie couldn't recall, causing her to tense up, but she took a deep breath and said confidently, "It is the end of 2054!" she told her, knowing she said something wrong as the nurse rushed off. What the fuck is happening?!?! Evie thought, as a headache began to grow, causing immense pain.

Last edited by Evangeline Wood on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Hey You, Is There Anybody Out There? Empty Re: Hey You, Is There Anybody Out There?

Post by Manda Mon May 28, 2012 9:54 pm

Kait was on her way to a Check-up, the Healers insisted on her coming making sure she was gaining back her weight and wasn't depressed over the whole thing of her being kidnapped for six months.

Fun.

When she heard a girl exclaim, "Its the end of 2055!" She knew she had something similar to Amnesia. Kait almost groaned, she already had to deal with one dude having amnesia- thanks to Kait getting him drunk.

Walking into the room, she saw a pretty blonde hair girl looking confused. "So... what happen for you to land here? Or do you not remember?" The red head asked in English. "If I need to speak Russian let me know."
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Hey You, Is There Anybody Out There? Empty Re: Hey You, Is There Anybody Out There?

Post by Evangeline Wood Tue May 29, 2012 6:44 pm

"No, English is fine," she said with a bit of a smile. "Well I..." Evie started going through her mind, trying to pick out the right memory, but it just wouldn't come to her. "Erm, no I cant think of it, sorry" she replied, wondering what was going on, until it all clicked.

It isn't 2054, that is why the nurse was worried! Evie frowned as the realization dawned on her. I have memory loss! Looking at the girl, she instantly felt conscientious, not liking the fact that this girl probably knew that there was something wrong with her.

Last edited by Evangeline Wood on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue May 29, 2012 7:19 pm

Not entirely too surprised, she sat down next to her. Kaitlen waited for a moment, to let it click in. "Ah, memory loss. One of my friends has Amnesia, though when he woke up... well... we got into a bit of a argument while his girlfriend was right there." The red head winched guilty.

"What is the last thing you remember? Or do you not remember anything at all?" She asked, calmly.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:19 pm

Evangeline shot a shocked look once the word amnesia came out from the other girls lips. She hated words like that. Words that sounded medical. She shuffled in the bed awkwardly, feeling so vulnerable.

"I remember being at a Christmas party. I should have been looking after my sister but my aunties took care of that, and then I went home..." she explained, then realised something. None of her family were there. Her sister always was by her side so that was a bit strange.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:41 pm

"So, last thing you remember is being in the year 2055, which was about four months ago. And it sounds like somebody attacked you," Kait continued, staring at the girl. "Or, you got hit by something dangerous, causing you to have memory loss." Pausing, Kait looked at her hands, unsure what to say next.

"Why isn't your family here?" Kait wondered if she had family that didn't.... agree with her. Kait didn't know, so she didn't want to assume. Maybe the family hasn't got word that she is awake.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:55 pm